Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (278035 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by pearl360(f): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
inimitkel:

Aww! Dats like backstabbing a namesake wink...She's one of my favs o!

tongue tongue tongue
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Passerby2(f): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Liking Chike more by d day... I jus hope he maximises his voice to the fullest... what exactly happened between Ruby and Uncle Ben?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by pearl360(f): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Passerby2:
Liking Chike more by d day... I jus hope he maximises his voice to the fullest... what exactly happened between Ruby and Uncle Ben?

Same thing I'm checking the Facebook page to find answers.
I guess maybe she did something wrong then he sent her upstairs.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by MCJIKEL22(m): 12:24am On Aug 14, 2015
pearl360:

Same thing I'm checking the Facebook page to find answers.
I guess maybe she did something wrong then he sent her upstairs.
that girl is not like her sister @ all,naughty dude
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
lol...Jeff a.k.a Solobucci. These guys r having fun.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
Teriji serves Deinde COLD. Deinde don fall hands.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by malonephill(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
mapsmatician:
that uncle ben ehn.....cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Oh dear!!

Who watched the drama in the house today,between Dehinde and Tejiri??

That guy is really feeling himself big time.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Lokooneone(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
It's getting interesting. Who can explain better what transpired between Deinde and Tejiri?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Adortem: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
My best part in today's show was Deinde and Tejiri's drama,really funny,noticed how someone came close and they suddenly stopped talking not knowing the whole world heard it all. The guy wan hit on Tejiri before she leaves, then move to another,he would do it secretly that no one in the house would notice. I remember when they just got in,he said that he like women,wine and party. Tejiri is a focused gal,she can't be distracted so easily. I like Dehinde, I just hope he is focused cos its too early to be distracted.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by feminineA: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
AriDsexy:
Oh dear!!

Don't mind Dehinde feeling like Alpha n omega. Tejiri handled him very well. its so silly to think she likes you coz of probation ish. Loving the show more though
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Lokooneone(m): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Deinde and TJ. Hmmmm! What could have transpired btw them that led to the outburst?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imohchard(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dehinde aka shekh*u was trying to toast tejirri buh she tutned him down flat.... I just hate that guy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
AriDsexy:
Oh dear!!

Niqqa is proud like kilode angry

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
imohchard:
Dehinde aka shekh*u was trying to toast tejirri buh she tutned him down flat.... I just hate that guy
d guy doesn't know what he's dere 4

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Passerby2(f): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mehn... God bless Tejiri... Who does Dehinde think he is? He really over estimated himself oh... Yeye dey smell... SMH

I'm really glad he met his match in Tejiri!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mumu9gerian: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
AriDsexy:
Oh dear!!

i no like that guy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
this dehinde should be on big brother Africa
too much drama
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dehinde shouldn't have said what he said but Eeeeeh Dehinde is not on probation.

This reminds of the question asked from Monica by the same Tejiri yesterday and the question was 'how do you connect to a song you don't feel comfortable singing?'

Monica replied ' By the time I think of 5 millions naira prize money, a music record contract and a tear new rubber motor I always find a way to connect to the music forcefully'

Tejiri should have find a way to turn that statement to her favour. One vote may makes the difference.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
mapsmatician:

why was he given the nickname
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Adortem: 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
luvmijeje:
Dehinde shouldn't have said what he said but Eeeeeh Dehinde is not on probation.

This reminds of the question asked from Monica by the same Tejiri yesterday and the question was 'how do you connect to a song you don't feel comfortable singing?'

Monica replied ' By the time I think of 5 millions naira prize money, a music record contract and a tear new rubber motor I always find a way to connect to the music forcefully'

Tejiri should have find a way to turn that statement to her favour. One vote may makes the difference.
She did, she made people hate him, attention now is turned from her and because of her outburst/drama, the audience might just want to save her.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
mistytohcute:

why was he given the nickname

It's like he slept on one of d gal's bed(one of d twins bed), so was nicknamed Solomon a.k.a Solobucci.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Emioga: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
I tire for dehinde mata o. Is he toasting or wetin he dey try do undecided
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zellie: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
What exactly did Dehinde say to tejiri, can't find the video on youtube
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
Passerby2:
Mehn... God bless Tejiri... Who does Dehinde think he is? He really over estimated himself oh... Yeye dey smell... SMH

I'm really glad he met his match in Tejiri!

Deinde bleeped up big time. It shows he is proud n too full of himself n dat wud turn some of his fans away from him.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Adortem:

She did, she made people hate him, attention now is turned from her and because of her outburst/drama, the audience might just want to save her.

Those that love to hate Dehinde can't do anything to him this week but can they do enough within tonight and tomorrow to save Tejiri?

I wish her best of luck even though she could have responded well if only she's thinking of the naira sign.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
mapsmatician:

It's like he slept on one of d gal's bed(one of d twins bed), so was nicknamed Solomon a.k.a Solobucci.

thanks
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
Deinde messed up, I mean who does that?
U claim to love a girl and you're abusing her and still demanding that she loves u back.
Isn't that madness?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
I wish Deinde would be put on probation...let's know how popular he really is...

Welldone Tejiri... cool next time walk away once your 1st class is insulted cool cool
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
feminineA:

Don't mind Dehinde feeling like Alpha n omega. Tejiri handled him very well. its so silly to think she likes you coz of probation ish. Loving the show more though

Proud and becoming really annoying

I hope this pride doesn't cost him his downfall in the house though.

I believe my Waffi girl,she really gave it to him, hot.

Lol at "Alpha and omega".
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
LaurelP:
Deinde messed up, I mean who does that?
U claim to love a girl and you're abusing her and still demanding that she loves u back.
Isn't that madness?

Na the pride wey we dey talk naa

He quickly wan pitch tent for d babe side.

Still looking out for the unique voice they say he has.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by iceberg54: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
Make dem upload am for youtube nah. Make person sef see d drama. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.