Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (278721 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mehn I missed tonite's drama o! Wts up with Deinde...its not Ruby this time. Two has been evicted today alreadyy, I just hope Tejiri & Jenny are still in the game
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by SwagkingDope(m): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
That Denhinde or watever deserve slap for wetin him tell T.J.
But she gave him a really first class reply
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imohchard(m): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
WAIT... TEJIRRI First class graduate(engineering o)....... Dehinde, First class SHEKHAU...... what does he think he is? becos he stays in the US.. who cares... make him go sing for US na
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dehinde don buy market full basket for nairaland grin

I'm happy I never liked him from day one though I noticed his busybody life which was one of the turn off.

I love comic people like joy and Chike.then have observed two serious and focused contestants Anderson and Arewa they're always focused just like previous winners (Chidinma and Monica), it's too early though I would have concluded that the money is between these two.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by pearl360(f): 6:18am On Aug 15, 2015

Chei! Dehinde don suffer... Lolz
Even the Facebook page it's his matter everyone is discussing.

Sha he put himself in the position.

After Tejiri told him nothing could ever happen between them, he sounded like all these guys that feel girls never turn them down. tongue

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by chara019: 6:46am On Aug 15, 2015
I never liked that dehinde sef,so full of himself,he says its about high self esteem,but I think that's pride.he is so pompous.

For those who dnt know what went down between the two.Be like dehinde been dey show some affection to tj,that's before her probation.but d girl no send am,on probation now,dehinde said tj has been showing affection to him,so that he can save her from probation.

He said her affection towards him,is starting to irritate him.and tj,said to him'its not about u,ntn can ever happen between us'naso the matter start o,I'm not a good gossip,manage what I've written

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2015
chara019:
I never liked that dehinde sef,so full of himself,he says its about high self esteem,but I think that's pride.he is so pompous.

For those who dnt know what went down between the two.Be like dehinde been dey show some affection to tj,that's before her probation.but d girl no send am,on probation now,dehinde said tj has been showing affection to him,so that he can save her from probation.

He said her affection towards him,is starting to irritate him.and tj,said to him'its not about u,ntn can ever happen between us'naso the matter start o,I'm not a good gossip,manage what I've written

Babe, thanks for gisting those that didn't watch it.

Neutrals in the house, abeg wetin Dehinde talk weh Tejiri deh leave voice?

What Dehinde said was the truth. When anyone is on probation, they all suck up to the audience, their Co-contestants, judges..... Don't they?

Dehinde told someone what he observed and the aproko told Tejiri. How's that Dehinde fault? Dehinde has a fine guy have have a right to hit on a fine babe like Tejiri and Tejiri have a right to say No but if I'm in her shoe I would have use
Dehinde' weakness to my favour. It's just a six weeks competition.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2015
See truth is Derinde na F up guy. d guy sef dey do like small child. okay, joke silva came into the living room and met only Anderson and Derinde, so she decided to send the rest contestant away, Derinde was now doing 'umeeeh'at joke silvas back. ok Derinde and Tejeri were talking on d dining. apparently, derinde told tejeri he was madly in luv with her.tejiri no send and really put d guy for in place. d guy con vex.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by chara019: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Heheheheh......dehinde don enter wahala.lol
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
luvmijeje:

Babe, thanks for gisting those that didn't watch it.

Neutrals in the house, abeg wetin Dehinde talk weh Tejiri deh leave voice?

What Dehinde said was the truth. When anyone is on probation, they all suck up to the audience, their Co-contestants, judges..... Don't they?

Dehinde told someone what he observed and the aproko told Tejiri. How's that Dehinde fault? Dehinde has a fine guy have have a right to hit on a fine babe like Tejiri and Tejiri have a right to say No but if I'm in her shoe I would have use
Dehinde' weakness to my favour. It's just a six weeks competition.

I honestly wasn't expecting her to take Deinde's gist serious cos he's been too playful even on serious matters but she did & both been highy egoistic took it to another level & the aproko who convened the msg is @fault. Deinde really cracked me up with those words of his 'I'm madly in love with you'(a lady U just met in a week)...I fink the competition is a 3-month tin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
inimitkel:

I honestly wasn't expecting her to take Deinde's gist serious cos he's been too playful even on serious matters but she did & both been highy egoistic took it to another level & the aproko who convened the msg is @fault. Deinde really cracked me up with those words of his 'I'm madly in love with you'(a lady U just met in a week)...I fink the competition is a 3-month tin

Obviously, Dehinde is a flirt...... the guy na woman's wrapper. I won't be surprise if it's one of his strategy to last till the end because honestly I don't understand his kind of foolish love.

Thanks for observing that both were egoistic. It's because most people don't like Dehinde, so they pour the whole blame on him.

5 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by sureleads: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
inimitkel:

Deinde never said he was madly in love.....instead he said he was attracted to her, which is quite normal and honest, as Tejiri is an attractive lady.

Tejiri was the immature person here with her reply and temperament....she was gettin very emotional abouit the whole thing, so Deinde had to leave the place for her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
sureleads:

Deinde never said he was madly in love.....instead he said he was attracted to her, which is quite normal and honest, as Tejiri is an attractive lady.

Tejiri was the immature person here with her reply and temperament....she was gettin very emotional abouit the whole thing, so Deinde had to leave the place for her.
Thats not true. he said he was madly inlove watch again

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
please when will NTA show today's show? my GOTv don expire!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
homesteady:
please when will NTA show today's show? my GOTv don expire!

I'm not sure they will stl show it, cos i've bn waiting upon like a miracle them since 2pm.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by sureleads: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
phrezzz:
Thats not true. he said he was madly inlove watch again

I listened to their conversation with rapt attention, so I'm very sure....he even emphasised it as "attraction" while tryin to correct Tejiri during the outburst...

The problem with some people is their dislike for Deinde for being "proud" (which I've not seen). They just dislike him, maybe cos of his beards or his tribe...cant really fathom it. So they let their prejudice cloud their judgement.

I am not his fan yet, but I don't go around juding people unfairly .In my opinion, Tejiri acted immaturly on this issue.

5 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
Krumi darling! I can feel you.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
I'm heart broken...... Just one bad song.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmm too much drama,, i'm really missing out on this season's p.fame...

Waiting for d 1st eviction show tho... N.T.A. really sucks,, ah hate that station..
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Na English dey cause wahala so, difference between love and attraction lol,
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by feminineA: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
just read on Facebook that Jennifer n Deborah were the two evicted. can anyone confirm it
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
feminineA:
just read on Facebook that Jennifer n Deborah were the two evicted. can anyone confirm it
Just read it too on Facebook
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
sureleads:

Deinde actually said those words but that's not the issue here, the ish remains both should have acted maturedly on the matter.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by pearl360(f): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
feminineA:

cry cry cry
Oh my dear Jennifer....
What happened

Waiting for Soundcity, I'd watch the show at 8pm.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
feminineA:
Seriously?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jennifer nd Deborah ke?? More confirmations pls..
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
sureleads:

That's a lie, he did say he loves her, he might be your favourite but let's call a spade a spade that guy is immature!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
sureleads:

I listened to their conversation with rapt attention, so I'm very sure....he even emphasised it as "attraction" while tryin to correct Tejiri during the outburst...

The problem with some people is their dislike for Deinde for being "proud" (which I've not seen). They just dislike him, maybe cos of his beards or his tribe...cant really fathom it. So they let their prejudice cloud their judgement.

I am not his fan yet, but I don't go around juding people unfairly .In my opinion, Tejiri acted immaturly on this issue.

Jesu. sigh
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
...and that was how deborah n jennifer were evicted. Tejiri got d highest no. of votes.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Elxandre(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
I'm irritated at people hating the Dehinde guy unfairly. sad

I still, can't see the supposed arrogance in him.

Women though.

5 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
YES Baby! Jennifer is out! thank God. 1down 5more to go #TeamAndeson, ruby, Ada and JOY!! Derinde get ready u up

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.