Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277152 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by incredu: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Chai! Anderson is gone. "Story of my Life". He just had to kill his eviction song - so touching, so emotional. Fitting tribute. You will be missed.

Meanwhile, to those saying she-male, that's not true - and so wrong on different levels. It's not like he is wearing makeup or high heels.

Given his voice, he can perform like Timi Dakolo, and not try to be Flavour.

6 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gengen118: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Pls if u r team Jeff less talk vote more for him if u want to see him among the final 4. Am rooting for Jeff, chike and dehinde now. Arewa and Ada r good n I knw they have fans so no shaking.

Chike and dehinde actually grew on me., I just like doz guys, they r funny, while Jeff is still my number1 favorite.for m he his still d best.

I am really worry for my Jeff, n most ladies don't like him n I wonder y, they keep saying he his proud. I blieve it was when he actually voted for dehinde n not ruby d dislike grew. But this guy actually did both girls favour by letting one go, if not split votes would hinder their chances.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Matty145(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jennifer gone!! Anderson gone!! MTN project fame is a big fraud...useless judges with stupid sense of judgement....aint watching dat shit again. angry....

6 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
From the daily shows I've watched, Anderson is more lively than that snitch called Jeff!

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
activelyA:

Don't annoy me oooo sad
*slaps him and burst out into uncontrollable tears*
Ooooh my...
Why did this happen OMG

I have been crying since...
OOOH!!!
NOT FAIR
*gives macklef a hotter slap and bang the door as he wails*** angry
Hahah. I like receivn hot slaps in this circumstances. It means someone is pained.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
There is really an outrage over Anderson eviction!

Well, if this all contestants on probation crap happens again tomorrow, Jeff, Kumi and Joy would be on probation again, except if their family and friends invest more money!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
opeaceo:

Then use like for like, don't compare conductor to a driver.
The like in both comparisons is that they are both reality shows. Get it nw?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
Zellie:
that was very unnecessary, he can't change how he looks even if he wanted to.
Am sorry.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by incredu: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
macklef:

Am sorry.

U b better person o!
It takes character for a man to admit his faults.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Adortem: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
I loved the performance of that projectfame alumnus dude, very entertaining, would love to download that piece he did online. What Season is he from?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mzpetite(f): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
warriorprincess:

the only thing I noticed is the really didn't show Chike and Deinde's vote pls if u saw it tell me who they voted for
no I didn't see it! daz wot is making me more suspicious. dey changed wot dey wrote at first
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Elxandre(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
nitane25:
dey did it for Richie naa Lol
Not really. I think one guy still voted a girl that day.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
I don't know why you all are crying over Anderson's eviction....he didn't perform the Tuface song very well as the song exposed his breathe control (was even getting bored with his one-style of singing). It's a competition, best voices have never won mtn projectfame (I noticed from season 3, Rhonda). grin grin grin no hashtag can bring him back, get over it already!!!!

Now, it's looking good for the females...the males started the gender ish and it has come to stay grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
Chai! Commies to Anderson and Bike's fans. What a night!

And what a fantastic performance from Isaacs.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Fialm: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
omowaleola:
I'm a lady. I appreciate good music irrespective of gender or looks. I don't understand how the contestants will vote based on gender. It's just so shallow.
Joy performed twice and I didn't get any 'wow' factor in both but she has to be in the house cos she is a lady?
No problem. I like Arewa cos she is very good and consistent but I will never vote for her again cos I have decided to vote only for the guys since that is what the ladies implied.
The most annoying thing was that the girls that voted him out were the first to go hug him, later they will be criticizing Buhari for preferring Northerners.
I Don vex jare, make I go look for cloth to wear to church tomorrow.
My sis,d guys started all dis Rubbeach wen Richie was on probation naw,so d ladies r nt to blame.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Elxandre(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
warriorprincess:

the only thing I noticed is the really didn't show Chike and Deinde's vote pls if u saw it tell me who they voted for
They didn't vote!
It was obvious Joy was going to win with four votes already.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Zuria:
I don't know why you all are crying over Anderson's eviction....he didn't perform the Tuface song very well as the song exposed his breathe control (was even getting bored with his one-style of singing). It's a competition, best voices have never won mtn projectfame (I noticed from season 3, Rhonda). grin grin grin no hashtag can bring him back, get over it already!!!!

Now, it's looking good for the females...the males started the gender ish and it has come to stay grin grin

Name two of them that has multiple styles of singing and also you said best voices never won PF, how about Timi dakolo?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
incredu:

U b better person o!
It takes character for a man to admit his faults.
I bin don even change d transgendered comment after i was cautioned. Sayin d truth sounds cruel but i guess i went too far saying it. smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Elxandre(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Zuria:

No, Na lie.

some guys still voted for some girls the last time i checked.
This time around, you girls messed up.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mzpetite(f): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
sisilo:

Name two of them that has multiple styles of singing and also you said best voices never won PF, how about Timi dakolo?
Timi dakolo was never a project fame alumnim abi am I wrong ni? he was from Nigeria idol. I thk. btw, Timi dakolo's. voice sounds cracked to me undecided

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Elxandre(m): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
macklef:

I bin don even change d transgendered comment after i was cautioned. Sayin d truth sounds cruel but i guess i went too far saying it. smiley
I used to support the guy, but after the guy cried today, I gave up! grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Elxandre:

No, Na lie.

Bros, season8 guys have always done the "guys" thing.... grin

Even the Anderson was always the 1st to go hug contestants he never voted...now he knows who "Karma" is grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Elxandre:

No, Na lie.

Whichever way you look at it, the ladies were right, Chike made the gender thingy more pronounced.

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
sisilo:

#HoldsLaff. Bros please quickly say its a slip of tongue abeg. How about kcee presh?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
mzpetite:
Timi dakolo was never a project fame alumnim abi am I wrong ni? he was from Nigeria idol. I thk
grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
Elxandre:

LMAO. Bro its part of the song he sang na
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mzpetite(f): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
macklef:

#HoldsLaff. Bros please quickly say its a slip of tongue abeg. How about kcee presh?
grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
mzpetite:
Timi dakolo was never a project fame alumnim abi am I wrong ni? he was from Nigeria idol. I thk

Pooh, thanks for the correction, west Africa idols.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Elxandre(m): 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Zuria:

Even the Anderson was always the 1st to go hug contestants he never voted...now he knows who "Karma" is grin grin
Your last paragraph is too funny grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mzpetite(f): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Zuria:

grin ya funny
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by incredu: 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Elxandre:

U just harsh.
U get ur life's dream shattered right in front of u at an unexpected time, and u know u deserve better. I can't even quantify the grief.
U hv to look at d difference btw his reaction and Biqo's. Wish I can even explain it. U feel cheated, betrayed, dismayed, let down, broken.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by incredu: 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
mzpetite:
grin

Chidinma was undoubtedly d best in her set though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.