Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277100 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by warriorprincess: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
pearl360:

Yep! It must be from an MTN sim card.
And it's just #50 per vote. tongue

You can try by texting 5 to 306 cheesy

ah shocked shocked shocked dat means Im not voting o abeg
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by pearl360(f): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chike did really well today....
He surprised me.
Seems the witches from his village have finally left him. grin

Lolz....

Oh Anderson.... Now I like you kiss

Had to download one direction's Story of my life.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by wise7(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
warriorprincess:
does anyone know how much it cost to vote and do we have to vote with MTN sim
yes, and voting cost just #100
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
LaurelP:
The show is becoming really boring.

Me too,i ain't feeling the show so much.am still looking forward to a STANDOUT performance (Like Geoffrey's Genesis,Olawale's-when I was ur man,Ayoola's Olufunmi inna Fela stylee,Monica's Only me,Kesse's Iya,Nicholas's u r beautiful,Vwede n Bola's u r d love of my life etc)
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by warriorprincess: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
LaurelP:

Dunno. Maybe the kinda songs they're performing.

ah it must not be every time that they will perform naija songs no undecided undecided undecided
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by pearl360(f): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
warriorprincess:

ah shocked shocked shocked dat means Im not voting o abeg

C'mon please..... sad sad

You can recharge with a friend's phone that uses MTN.
Please let's save Chike and Anderson wink
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
wise7:

Na #50
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by warriorprincess: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
enemmo:

Me too,i ain't feeling the show so much.am still looking forward to a STANDOUT performance (Like Geoffrey's Genesis,Olawale's-when I was ur man,Ayoola's Olufunmi inna Fela stylee,Monica's Only me,Kesse's Iya,Nicholas's u r beautiful,Vwede n Bola's u r d love of my life etc)

but u are still commenting on the thread undecided
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by pearl360(f): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
wise7:

#100? shocked
maybe it's you. tongue
Because they always charge me #50.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by warriorprincess: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
pearl360:

C'mon please..... sad sad

You can recharge with a friend's phone that uses MTN.
Please let's save Chike and Anderson wink

ok o,I will try
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
So mtn no fit talk to the true na because of the social media outcry na while they went to bring Anderson back ( though na because say pple talk dem no go vote again, they no want loose customer).
That not withstanding I still maintain I won't vote until mtn bring the norm of the project fame I fell in love with (which is scrapping this their everyone on probation of a stuff) cos other good ones might still fall victim of the nonsense. For the fun I will continue watching it.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by pearl360(f): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
warriorprincess:

ok o,I will try

cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
KingTom:

Don't mind the mumu, but I loved her kaftan when she sang ojuelegba cool
yh. it was comfy n added to her confidence. when one dresses well, dere is dis air of..........'comeon' wink
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
warriorprincess:

but u are still commenting on the thread undecided

Am a long time fan.i am on dis thread a lot.doesnt mean I shouldn't follow the show.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by KingTom(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
urchbarbie:
yh. it was comfy n added to her confidence. when one dresses well, dere is dis air of..........'comeon' wink
I want her to win but I'm scared of Anderson. grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
KingTom:

I want her to win but I'm scared of Anderson. grin
I am rooting for Oluchi
she reminds me of Chidinma. Anderson is great, but not enuf to be the.....NEXT wink
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
enemmo:

I loved Geoffrey's Genesis & Ayoola's Olufunmi(Ice-water)...they exhibited raw creativity.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by KingTom(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
urchbarbie:
I am rooting for Oluchi
she reminds me of Chidinma. Anderson is great, but not enuf to be the.....NEXT wink
Oluchi hmmmm she's good o you just raised my fears. cry
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Adortem: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Anderson has a powerful voice, yes! He was evicted, its a competition,however, I want to question the judges' decision to return him to the house, they made the whole thing look like a child's play, why wasn't Jennifer, Deborah, Biqo given second chances, don't they have nice voices too? Let's see it this way, what if Jeff or Arewa etc becomes a victim of eviction, would they also give them second chances? Why do the judges keep saving Kumi, she is a very weak contestant,the show is fast losing its substance, they should have just let it be, why give Anderson a special treatment. I know Anderson is talented, so are the other contestants, that's why its called a competition. Once they gave the audience the voting power, they should also be ready to face the consequences,very simple! MTN simply made the show look like a child's play because they are too busy trying to make money...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
KingTom:

Oluchi hmmmm she's good o you just raised my fears. cry
lolx. may d bst man win grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by KingTom(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
urchbarbie:
lolx. may d bst man win grin

Or Woman grin

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by SwagkingDope(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=Adortem post=37507566]Anderson has a powerful voice, yes! He was evicted, its a competition,however, I want to question the judges' decision to return him to the house, they made the whole thing look like a child's play, why wasn't Jennifer, Deborah, Biqo given second chances, don't they have nice voices too? Let's see it this way, what if Jeff or Arewa etc becomes a victim of eviction, would they also give them second chances? Why do the judges keep saving Kumi, she is a very week contestant,the show is fast losing its substance, they should have just let it be, why give Anderson a special treatment. I know Anderson is talented, so are the other contestants, that's why its called a competition. Once they gave the audience the voting power, they should also be ready to face the consequences,very simple! MTN simply made the show look like a child's play because they are too busy trying to make money...[/quote
GBAM!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Adortem:
Anderson has a powerful voice, yes! He was evicted, its a competition,however, I want to question the judges' decision to return him to the house, they made the whole thing look like a child's play, why wasn't Jennifer, Deborah, Biqo given second chances, don't they have nice voices too? Let's see it this way, what if Jeff or Arewa etc becomes a victim of eviction, would they also give them second chances? Why do the judges keep saving Kumi, she is a very week contestant,the show is fast losing its substance, they should have just let it be, why give Anderson a special treatment. I know Anderson is talented, so are the other contestants, that's why its called a competition. Once they gave the audience the voting power, they should also be ready to face the consequences,very simple! MTN simply made the show look like a child's play because they are too busy trying to make money...
my dear. its an entertainment show not intellect at play but showbiz. The viewers spoke. they just had to oblige. the bring anderson back was strong. Viewers didnt scream so much on foul play when d others were evicted. Mtn na biz......not bringing dat boy back wld av cost them a percentage of their turnover

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by activelyA(f): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
macklef:

Hahah. I like receivn hot slaps in this circumstances. It means someone is pained.
**runs out without slipper, looking for him all over Nairaland**
**goes to advert, food, automobile section**
Finally finds him hiding behind the door of TV/movies section**

**Drags him out as I play "story of my life" by my (Anderson) for him as I serve him vinegar and bitter kola**

Oooh bobo were are u oo
My God will not let me see shame oo

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
homesteady:

Dehinde sang As long as you love me (not Justin Bieber own oh)
Pearl sang blank space by Taylor Swift

I can't remember the title of the other songs
lol I tot its bieber #truebieliberfan!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
okabe:

Lesb ALERT!!! gringringrin

Babe abeg put ur gear in reverse n leave dat 'mood' wink
dt mood doesn't mean I wanna do shii wt her, its a sensual mood any1 cn feel,nt necessarily wt d singer. Its pure admiration. if not4 one tin nau, I wouldav gottn back@u, reverse dt statement.......
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Luvdbyursista(m): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
enemmo:

Thank u very much.Thought it was jst me. I haven't gotten that this season
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by dream2014: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
First and foremost let me say I am glad I saw Anderson back even though I have been more of Dehinde and Chike's supporter.

I see a lot of comments here and I laugh.

1. Anderson is not supposed to be out now cos of his talent. I have reservations about his swags but common, the guy is a gift. Not every body will sing and be popular with "gararara" songs. Boyz 2 men, Cellin Dion, Westlife etc are always cool and collected yet they are superstarts

2. I also see people saying that why didnt people who are agitating vote for him. People agitated cos they saw talent going. Infact most people who could have voted for other people knew that a talent like that shouldnt have gone hence the reason why they joined the agitation.

3. This is show biz. I have never seen an eviction and recall that brought such tears in talent shows in Nigeria. My wife and I had tears on our eyes yesterday when he was evicted and same today when he was recalled. I saw many people that put such comment forward as well. And much more I saw a lady shedding tears live today when watching it. It was a mistake letting him go and the best the could have done for the song at this moment is to bring him back and allow people to revel in this great moment.

4. The judges said they reviewed his performance was the reason they brought him back. It is obvious it is the agitation all over the media. I was telling my wife yesterday that I was really thinking of what to do to get this hard into MTN and the organisers of the competition. Infact a lot of thoughts came through my mind, possibilities of raising funds to launch the guy into music or something. I had to actively joined the hash tag handle and i was amazed at the likes on face book and retweet on twitter. That is the kind of passion that brought out the storm on social media and internet that brought him back yesterday. Some people said what of Biko or Jeniffer, I would say, start your own campaign and if people buy it, they could bring them back.

5. I watch talent shows a lot and I must say that this is not the first time even outside the shores of the country that the judges will use like a veto power to bring a talent back. In some talent shows they always give them one or two slots through out the competition to use wisely. This is to allow them to moderate to a certain extent.

6. Yesterday while reading at night and i decided to check his performance of thinking out loud by El Sheeran and meeen I knew that this guy should still be in the house. His performance for the song compare to El Sheeran's own shows he has got it all within him (I didnt even know they will listen to us and recall him at this point).

7. Even though I am not based in Nigeria, I need to find a way to start voting for the guy!

It is good to have him back and I if the guy is nurtured, then we could see a true star born!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by ministerblessed: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Thank God Anderson is back........ and for dse of u talking abt Anderson not looking like a winner, ow many winners of project fame have rily made it apart from Iyanya and Chidinma? Others just win and we don't hear about dem again. Anderson is a great singer,he might not b a hip hop artist but dts nt d only genre of music we have. ASA is an international artist but I can bet my bride price she can't do tiwa savage's "wanted"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
dream2014:
First and foremost let me say I am glad I saw Anderson back even though I have been more of Dehinde and Chike's supporter.

I see a lot of comments here and I laugh.

1. Anderson is not supposed to be out now cos of his talent. I have reservations about his swags but common, the guy is a gift. Not every body will sing and be popular with "gararara" songs. Boyz 2 men, Cellin Dion, Westlife etc are always cool and collected yet they are superstarts

2. I also see people saying that why didnt people who are agitating vote for him. People agitated cos they saw talent going. Infact most people who could have voted for other people knew that a talent like that shouldnt have gone hence the reason why they joined the agitation.

3. This is show biz. I have never seen an eviction and recall that brought such tears in talent shows in Nigeria. My wife and I had tears on our eyes yesterday when he was evicted and same today when he was recalled. I saw many people that put such comment forward as well. And much more I saw a lady shedding tears live today when watching it. It was a mistake letting him go and the best the could have done for the song at this moment is to bring him back and allow people to revel in this great moment.

4. The judges said they reviewed his performance was the reason they brought him back. It is obvious it is the agitation all over the media. I was telling my wife yesterday that I was really thinking of what to do to get this hard into MTN and the organisers of the competition. Infact a lot of thoughts came through my mind, possibilities of raising funds to launch the guy into music or something. I had to actively joined the hash tag handle and i was amazed at the likes on face book and retweet on twitter. That is the kind of passion that brought out the storm on social media and internet that brought him back yesterday. Some people said what of Biko or Jeniffer, I would say, start your own campaign and if people buy it, they could bring them back.

5. I watch talent shows a lot and I must say that this is not the first time even outside the shores of the country that the judges will use like a veto power to bring a talent back. In some talent shows they always give them one or two slots through out the competition to use wisely. This is to allow them to moderate to a certain extent.

6. Yesterday while reading at night and i decided to check his performance of thinking out loud by El Sheeran and meeen I knew that this guy should still be in the house. His performance for the song compare to El Sheeran's own shows he has got it all within him (I didnt even know they will listen to us and recall him at this point).

7. Even though I am not based in Nigeria, I need to find a way to start voting for the guy!

It is good to have him back and I if the guy is nurtured, then we could see a true star born!

Nice analysis. Send me d cash I will vote on ur behalf. Lolz. *just kidding*

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Anderson now has 2 iconic songs he'll forever be remembered for
1) Hallelujah (during semi final audition)
2) Story of my life

The whole PFA Facebook page is been spammed by people expressing their joy over Anderson's return gringrin

Hmmm.... I'm beginning to perceive a winner...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gengen118: 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
phrezzz:
Anderson had the best performance tonight hands down! a standing ovation from every single human in d building. + he got himself some new fans i tell u. did u watch dat girl in the gallary cry? oh yes. please action 2 to 306. God bless u.

I tell u, I couldn't watch yesterday's elimination show after reading he was among those eliminated. Today I cried and I think I want him to win. I like Jeff too but now Anderson my number 1 n Jeff can b number 2 and chike can be no 3. Lol.

So please team Anderson vote waya waya for him. Team Jeff no dulling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.