Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,526 members, 7,865,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards (8792 Views)

Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! / Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by mamba(m): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2005
@snazzygirl, thanks for appreciating what i sent to you, you're so sweet.. just call me anytime you've exhausted the 1st 1500naira so that i can send another one to you immediately.. thanks hun.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by yemstrad(f): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2005
mamba:

@snazzygirl, thanks for appreciating what i sent to you, you're so sweet.. just call me anytime you've exhausted the 1st 1500naira so that i can send another one to you immediately.. thanks hun.

are u sure u're not playing to the gallery here? if u're sure to the high heavens that u sent the recharge card, then give us Snazzy's mobile number.

Offcourse, u must know the network on her mobile before u can send any voucher.

This babe is gonna send guys crazzy here!
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by disney(f): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2005
I guess it happens more to girls in Nigeria not girls abroad because helloooooooooooooooooooo we have more than enough minutes on our phone abroad.

Sha, l no blame any naija chick even if they turn mental about phone cards because l onced leaved in Nigeria and l know how very very very hard life in Nigeria is.....................So naija chick...............am with you. tongue embarassed kiss
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by mamba(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2005
@Yemstrad, are you indirectly trying to get snazzy's number from me? O'boy, i worked hard to get that number & aint giving to you, sorry dude.. lolzz..
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by goodguy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2005
snazzydawn:

Goodguy,if you don't flaunt it,they will not be "too demanding".
Madam, it's not about flaunting. Some girls just see you and they expect you, as a guy to always buy them stuffs. I hate such!

By the way, I don't flaunt.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by thelastdon(m): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2005
Well, I have been going tru this kinda stress and I decided I need to ask you ppl what to do about it.

I used to work in a cybercafe where I met a lady who came to browse, this lady was very beautiful I couldnt do but just introduce myself to her, u know guys, we exchanged numbers and info, later on I was transfered to Manage a Cybercafe in a nearby town. It wasnt quite long when I saw her online before, since then we've turned intimate friends dt we tell each other our secrets in return for the other.

Guys, U know; I was thinking this lady was in love with me cos I am already in love with her, but I never wanted to hurt her by talking about love cos dt might put things on the wrong side. A forthnight ago, she called me and guess what, she was asking for recharge card, well since I don't have cruel intentions or lust for her, I told her I was broke and there was nothing I could do until I am payed salary for the month.

I like her and I never wanted to loose her, but I was thinking it will be a fool of me sending credits (recharge card) to someone who doesnt care about how I work for my money. however, she came online (instant messenger) and I asked her if she loved me, she told me she doesnt know what love means, all my effort to explain to her proved abbortive cos she signed out when I was getting serious about her.

Sincerely speaking, to give her recharge cards is just a minor case, but as at now I cant give things out just like that for someone who is already bethrothed to another person, cos shes an Ibo and you know how Ibo ppl behave.

I just want you lads and lasses to sort me out, pls
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by goodguy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2005
You've said it all. She's IBO! No comments my brother grin
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Makeda(f): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2005
@ goodguy and@ thelastdon:LOL!!!! How do Ibo people behave?
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by thelastdon(m): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2005
They are always after money, their parents/guardian give them out in marriage at an earl age in which they dont allow them to make their own choices.

And the greatest of all is they dont want them to mix up with other races, dts too bad, if u are an Ibo, please set up a youth commitee to wipe that out.

this reply goes to all that ask about Ibo. if u want more about them, I will invite in Ibo guys into this matter and they will tell you how they (the Ibos) behave.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Makeda(f): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2005
@thelastdon: Yes I would definitely like to know more about this. Please by all means invite some Ibo men into the discussion. This is an interesting topic.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by eveseh(f): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2006
thelastdon:

They are always after money, their parents/guardian give them out in marriage at an earl age in which they don't allow them to make their own choices.

And the greatest of all is they don't want them to mix up with other races, dts too bad, if u are an Ibo, please set up a youth commitee to wipe that out.

this reply goes to all that ask about Ibo. if u want more about them, I will invite in Ibo guys into this matter and they will tell you how they (the Ibos) behave.

grin cheesy wink
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Damest09(f): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2006
I love my mobile phone, i buy credit on it myself, i don't have a man at the moment and I'm not prepared to be an asset to anyone including my man, so i need to learn how to do things myself, anyway maybe because i don't like demanding.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by mekoyo(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2006
Hey guys if u dont have just say u dont. she's not going 2 kill u. re u goin 2 steal just because u want 2 please a girl by buying her recharge card ha, take it easy.

Lets get straight 2 d point i dont have nd i dont have. maybe someother time.
but it's not bad 2 buy recharge card 4 a girl o
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Busta(f): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2006
can't blame em, guys spoilt em rotten already.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by clocky(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2006
i don comot from nija think say i don free from this recharge card shit only for MTN to lauch overseas recharge card. how i go survive now undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Bossman(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2006
I'd say asking for a recharge card or for you to topup their credit is just an easy way to ask for money. This applies to everyone not just ladies. When I was there last year, I noticed that most people do not talk on their mobiles, and when it's time to call someone, they tell you they do not have any credit and ask you to make the call. Not a big deal for me, because I loaded up my phone with credit since I expected to use my phone quite a little bit (was there for a wedding with few friends and family). Now, I did have a female friend ask me to purchase MTN topup for her too, but only when I mentioned to her that I was sending for some topup.

We all know how difficult things are in Nigeria. And, I think the cost of making a call also plays a role in most people finding it prohibitive to make calls or to topup their credit. It's easy to get a sim. But, Call costs in Nigeria are still very high and that will change over time.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by seyijason(m): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2006
All girls that are here are just bragging the only way to get the is to Give credit resently a friend of mine told me the first way to get her is to Give her 1500 credit then you can toast her

Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by kboy2z(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2006
If you see any chick that is beautiful lovely nice and caring that wants a good relationship, You can send me her contact id to my email so we can talk, The airtime recharge isn't a problem i will always load her up everytime, lilkin_kingboy@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by kunbi2k2(f): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2006
May be its the calibre of grls u know. Girls that respect them selves dont beg guys for credit, Insted men send us credit without us asking,
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by kunbi2k2(f): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2006
May be its the calibre of grls u know. Girls that respect them selves dont beg guys for credit, Insted men send us credit without us asking,
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by abiodunade(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2006
Naija babes can do anythin 4 recharge cards, there is a girl dat i like as a friend and she gain admission into our University and evrythin was abt recharge cards. When she came 4 holiday, she completely changed her attitude towards me because of recharge cards.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by jaybaby(f): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2006
thelastdon:

They are always after money, their parents/guardian give them out in marriage at an earl age in which they don't allow them to make their own choices.

And the greatest of all is they don't want them to mix up with other races, dts too bad, if u are an Ibo, please set up a youth commitee to wipe that out.

Hmmmm u no it surprizes me when you see people still talk like this!!!!!!!!
Yorubas alwayz say IBO's like MONEY- Ibo gurls r so pretty & they must look gud 2 keep up d cool look!!!!!!!!! 2 bad-If u can't give her want she wants!!

& abt their Parents selling 'em hmmmmmm it depends on da FAMILY --- ok let me ask u -- i guess u r YORUBA !! if u want 2 marry wnt you buy stuffs 4 ur IN-LAWs?

& abt 'em not wanting 2 mix up wit other TRIBEs dats a BIG FAT LIE! i'v seen so many Ibo getting married to YORUBA's & i'm an EXAMPLE

So search 4 details b4 talking!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

NOTE:

i'm still waiting 2 know how they behave ooooooooo angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by chessito(m): 7:13am On Feb 20, 2007
helloo
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by atiku07(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2007
see chessito if u want to talk make u talk abeg u don start be that ? grin grin grin.

abi u wan make i tell the whole house urown experience it makes me laugh each time i remember hahhahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin

as for girls and card it is like their second skin hey are addicted to it and no thanks to gsm revolution in nigeria.

well as for me: owo tikosi jedi jedi olegba (money i don't have a swindler can't collect it)

i see them as scammers lol grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by chessito(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2007
@ atiku, you better keep quiet broooo so that i won't leak out your secret! anywa na you dey reign now for nairaland!

@room,,, infact girls and recharge card na wa oooo, i have sworn that i will never send any r.card to no baby! AM I THEIR FATHER?
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by webmaster3: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2007
naija girls are so crazy over recharge cards. i don't know why they can never use thier money to buy one for themselves. buy me this buy me that. and they will never call you,all what you see is missed call (flash). i tire for them oh
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by chessito(m): 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2007
web master, surely you must be talking from a wealth of experience! infact na true you talk, i only pity guys wey dey give recharge card out anyhow,, but web master,what if we guys too are asking babes for recharge cards, isn't that a good idea?
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by atiku07(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2007
i guess it is a good idea but who is going to start it ? grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Radiant(f): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2007
This topic is hilarious grin grin grin Don't know how true it is tho' and can't be bothered!
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by chessito(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2007
@radiant, that is good of you but you don't need to shy away from the truth if you are in nigeria,  it's the in thing now! No recharge card, no love!   

@ROOM
Even these days that recharge cards are now as low as pure water,babes still find it difficult to recharge their phone by themselves. I bless the day i made a decision never to be decieved ,  you know how some ladies collect recharge cards from men? they use tricks and lines like  " hello,am sorry i would have called you but i only have flashing credit, I HAVE REALLY MISSED YOU" so they expect you to say you will send it to them. Babes can tell you on phone that they missed you 500 times just because they want 750 naira mtn.Even when babes have 5000 naira credit,they still say it is flashing credits! HABA! WHY BABES DEY BEHAVE LIKE THIS? ANYWAY GUYS,WE HAVE TO START DEMANDING FOR RECHARGE CARDS TOO FROM LADIES,WE HAVE SOWN ENOUGH AND WE MUST REAP,  AND GUESS WHAT? NA BABES DEY LOOK FOR GUYS DIS DAYS OOOO! SO GUYS BEWARE!
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by nice2nite(m): 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2007
Hello mamba

how are u doing today? hope cool as 4 me i'm perfectly ok. i just say u comment and i like to say u are not the only experience that king of thing cos i think such has happen to me. a girl i just say in this nairaland who told me that she is residing in abuja she is na asking me that is staying in benin to send her recharge card. just inmagine dat.anyway i'm peter by name. and this is my number cos i will love to hear from u. 08052369758
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Gamine(f): 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2007
Who dosnt like good things
havin enough credit on your phone is a good thing
So why is anybody complaining

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Fat Lonely Girls / Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean / Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.