Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? (2640 Views)

I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by 2dice(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Gurgle:

Guys are polygamous in nature, yes and women are also very competitive with other women by nature, which is why they always try to outsmart each other unnecessarily

but we all need to control ourselves. We are not supposed to follow all our "natural" inclinations. This is what separates us from animals

Its not really my problem but OP is paining me by coming on here and posting it as if its normal
hmmn...it is easier said my dear...
Hope u pratice what you Preach ..Pastor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by Gurgle(f): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
2dice:
hmmn...it is easier said my dear...
Hope u pratice what you Preach ..Pastor cheesy

I can only say I am trying

as I said its not a big deal but im annoyed that OP doesn't see anything wrong in posting it
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by 2dice(m): 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Gurgle:

I can only say I am trying

as I said its not a big deal but im annoyed that OP doesn't see anything wrong in posting it
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Like Being Lied To?? by Cavenchy(m): 6:39am On Jan 05, 2016
OP so you just couldn't figure out that this girl doesn't have a bf? She lied cos you told her at the beginning you had one, did you think she would want to appear needy? Even if she does have a bf, she doesn't love him. All the games you both played was her way of trying to warm her way into your heart and become your one, but you shattered all her hopes when you displayed the supreme authority of your bae.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Woman Who Can't Cook, Wash? / It My Fisrt Day On Nairaland... / My Fiance Forgot My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.