Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! (2652 Views)

Women Are Not So Complicated. / Why Is Love So Complicated? / I Hate Women So So Much..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! by Saronna: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lol lol I'm guilty!! grin

Re: Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! by MrCork: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Saronna:

angry
Re: Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! by Saronna: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! by MrCork: 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
Saronna:

...ok..so you loookin for man on nairaland but pretend like you not into man unless you want man...correct? angry
Re: Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! by Saronna: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrCork:

...ok..so you loookin for man on nairaland but pretend like you not into man unless you want man...correct? angry

Ur not gonna ruin my mood tonight , go find you another thread. Bye! cheesy
Re: Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! by cruzita(f): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! by Pheals(f): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2016

mine go worse tongue pass this

Re: Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! by marshalcarter: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lolzz...ok...so op needs a guy but if the guy cums..she be lyk"m sorry..wrong girl..nd if the guys gets anoda chik"she be lyk..cnt you joke again grin
Re: Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! by falconey(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin

Anything with fanny is complicated.
Re: Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! by MrCork: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Saronna:

Ur not gonna ruin my mood tonight , go find you another thread. Bye! cheesy

...why do you vex every time they expose you.....IF you want me...ask nicely! (IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE ) undecided
Re: Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! by Monalisa185(f): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! by TruthHurts1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
For my bros out there, to understand women, always read the manual. Don't be like this guy:

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and noticed that the new program began unexpected child
processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. No mention of this phenomenon was included in
the product brochure.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installs itself
into all other programs and launches during system initialization, where it monitors all other system activity.

Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Drunken Boys Night 2.5 and Saturday Football 5.0 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected.

I cannot seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run some of my other favorite applications.

I am thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall does not work on this program. Can you help me,
please!!!

Thanks,

Joe

Tech Support response:

Dear Joe:

This is a very common problem men complain about but is mostly due to a primary misconception. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 with the idea that Wife 1.0 is merely a UTILITIES & ENTERTAINMENT program.

Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and designed by its creator to run everything. It is unlikely you would be able to purge Wife 1.0 and still convert back to Girlfriend 7.0.

If you try that, some hidden operating files within your system would cause
Girlfriend 7.0 to emulate Wife 1.0 so nothing is gained.

It is impossible to uninstall, delete, or purge the program files from the system once installed. You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is not designed to do this.

Some have tried to install Girlfriend 8.0 or Wife 2.0 but end up with more problems than the original system. Look in your manual under "Warnings Alimony/Child Support,"

I recommend you keep Wife 1.0 and just deal with the situation. I am thinking of having Wife 1.0 installed
myself, I might also suggest you read the entire section regarding General Partnership Faults (GPFs). You must assume all responsibility for fault and problems that might occur, regardless of their cause. The best course of action will be to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE.

In any case avoid excessive use of the Esc key because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command
before the operating system will return to normal.

The system will run smoothly as long as you take the blame for all the GPFs. Wife 1.0 is a great program, but very high maintenance.

Consider buying additional software to improve the performance of Wife 1.0. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Chocolates 5.0. Do not, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This is not a supported application for Wife 1.0 and is likely to cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck,

Tech Support
Re: Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
TruthHurts1:
For my bros out there, to understand women, always read the manual. Don't be like this guy:

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and noticed that the new program began unexpected child
processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. No mention of this phenomenon was included in
the product brochure.

into all other programs and launches during system initialization, where it monitors all other system activity.

Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Drunken Boys Night 2.5 and Saturday Football 5.0 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected.

I cannot seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run some of my other favorite applications.

I am thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall does not work on this program. Can you help me,
please!!!

Thanks,

Joe

Tech Support response:

Dear Joe:

This is a very common problem men complain about but is mostly due to a primary misconception. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 with the idea that Wife 1.0 is merely a UTILITIES & ENTERTAINMENT program.

Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and designed by its creator to run everything. It is unlikely you would be able to purge Wife 1.0 and still convert back to Girlfriend 7.0.

It is impossible to uninstall, delete, or purge the program files from the system once installed. You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is not designed to do this.

Some have tried to install Girlfriend 8.0 or Wife 2.0 but end up with more problems than the original system. Look in your manual under "Warnings Alimony/Child Support,"

I recommend you keep Wife 1.0 and just deal with the situation. I am thinking of having Wife 1.0 installed
myself, I might also suggest you read the entire section regarding General Partnership Faults (GPFs). You must assume all responsibility for fault and problems that might occur, regardless of their cause. The best course of action will be to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE.

In any case avoid excessive use of the Esc key because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command

The system will run smoothly as long as you take the blame for all the GPFs. Wife 1.0 is a great program, but very high maintenance.

Consider buying additional software to improve the performance of Wife 1.0. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Chocolates 5.0. Do not, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This is not a supported application for Wife 1.0 and is likely to cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck,

Tech Support

lmao...intruder alert, short skirt secretary 3.3: ERROR/. System subject to crash
Re: Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Dear Tech Support:

the product brochure.

please!!!

Thanks,

Joe

Tech Support response:

Dear Joe:

Best of luck,

Tech Support

Ehhh, women don suffer 4 NL
Re: Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin it's nice to be complicated... let these men crack the codes...

Only those who are patients & followed us without any questions can crack the code wink wink wink
Re: Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! by Varagous(f): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
that's what makes women, women!
Re: Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! by martinsmartest(m): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
sometimes I think its sweet when a lady decides to be complicated
I'd b like...that her feminine side

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Marriage Is So Important / How To Spot Broke Nairalanders / Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.