Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima (52769 Views)

Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Governor Kashim Shettima / My Wife Went As Far Being Ready To Die With Me In 2014 - Gov Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
kelsgal:
Really? So they are not ready to die because of the truth
How are you?
Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by Rexyl(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
All evils in the name of religion must stop. Thank God for making it possible for humanity to invent internet. Evils can now be easily exposed any where it lurks in the scriptures.

Scriptures should reveal the mind of God for good of all, whether they are believers or not. If God has commanded those who are saved to rise for salvation of others. I wonder why some people will say they are fighting for the same God, enslaving, maiming and killing those He wants them to save without doing any harm or inflicting sorrow on anyone. Is there anything holy in a war, when the result is violence and devastation? A society is finished once religion, culture and tradition can no longer save people.

Any religion that hasn't got the mind of God in this 21 century should go for reformation... Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Isaiah 23: 3&4 - Isaiah 3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. 4 Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.