Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima (52749 Views)

Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Governor Kashim Shettima / My Wife Went As Far Being Ready To Die With Me In 2014 - Gov Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by kelsgal(f): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2015
Really? So they are not ready to die because of the truth

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by trapQ: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2015
bleh!
Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by Justice629(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Nice...but tell buhari to call his boyz to order
shocked shocked :oYaba left material

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 27, 2015
bonechamberlain:
Islam, don't know if it is a religion or a cult. how can there not be a problem when the foundation was built on violence. Muhammed started it fighting and forcefully converting people, uthman Dan fodio brought the. nonsense to Nigeria fighting and also forcefully converting people, and we called that religion of peace. why Christians aren't violent is because the foundation was based on peace and love for one another. Christ came, instead of staying to enjoy with his peacefully converted brothers he choose to die for us, the Europeans came into Nigeria despite all their selfish desires no body was forcefully converted. we have various bodies in Christianity but none preaches violence. in islam if there are 10, six preaches jihad ( violence). pls u guys ( Muslims) should go and some soul searching and be sure u are in the right place.
I KNOW THAT ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF VIOLENCE,

CHECK ALL OVER THE WORLD, THERE ARE NOW CALLED ISLAMIC SET.
I EVEN HEAR THAT MUHAMMED STARTED ALL THIS, KILLING PEOPLE, FORCING THEM TO WORSHIP BOX, KILLING CHILDREN ON TOP,

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by adedayourt(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2015
hkidola00:
^^ u get problem

serious problrm for dat matter
Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by abumeinben(m): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2015
So provide security for the clerics is the way ahead?

Well I really believe these ignorant recruits can be talked into...

Get the clerics what they want and lets burn the candle from both ends
Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by BushidoBlue(m): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2015
"I remember a governor was warned by W.A.E.C.that students in a certain area of a state were vulnerable to attacks by Boko Haram. The governor was reported to have said that he will provide security to the school in question. In a short time the insurgents attacked the school and kidnapped the students in that school and it was reported that there was only one security personnel there and was easily overpowered."

[size=14pt]That school was in Chibok, that Governor was you Shettima[/size]

P.S. That was the precursor to the Patience Jonathan's "Diaris God" saga which has become popular. How many people ask or know why she cried and screamed on national TV?

Call evil evil and banish it from our Land, Nigeria.

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by adedayourt(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2015
d solution to boko haram lays in d hands of som in this country, concerned parties including d president are only suggesting solutions which mite not be d promary solution in itself
Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by bigiyaro(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2015
kingwhiz:

why can't you just do your studies for once and stop spilling lies you heard people say around....
you are very wrong..

'enough said!
guy! U r d one dat need to go n do research b4 comin here to blab. Mohammed built islam on pure violence n brutality, which his followers still indulge in till today.

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by zabson(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2015
sonofananimal1:
THIS IS THE REASON
you're going to hell.
Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2015
Whether they refuse to talk or not, that is definitely no business of mine. But all I know - muslims are bloodsuckers (leeches). They are happily carrying on the legacy of muhammad s.a.w (sex award warlord) and they won't stop until they have completely accomplished their mission. But sadly, unfortunately, muhammad & his stone (allah) are perfectly wailing & roasting in the fiery furnance of hell.

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by amoduganja: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2015
Why are the Islamic scholars afraid to die? Are virgins now scarce over there?

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by damiloladuke1: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2015
Peace will reign in this country, very soon

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2015
There is a lot of sense in this but redeeming the image of Islam on issues like this is not going to be an easy one because of the preaching of the early scholars who have placed the foundation of this religion on violence. Most of there preaching were anti-christianic.. That's why the attitude of an illiterate Muslim who can not read the Quran by himself is very wild when it comes to religious issues. The emergence of this BOKO BOYS have forced them to see the negative results their preaching have caused.

Why won't they be quiet? Do they have the moral rights to preach against it? I f truly death in the cause of fight for Allah guarantees ones paradise, why then should they be afraid of coming out to speak the truth?

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by carinmom(f): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2015
kestolove95:

Is this the only contribution you can make
Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by excusemyfrench(m): 9:04am On Jul 27, 2015
bigiyaro:
guy! U r d one dat need to go n do research b4 comin here to blab. Mohammed built islam on pure violence n brutality, which his followers still indulge in till today.
God bless you. That religion is a religion of blood suckers. They enjoy killing.

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by eazysally: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2015
kestolove95:

Grow up idiat!!!
Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by excusemyfrench(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2015
Islam is the problem of this world. Mohammed started all this madness in the name of religion. Usman Dan fodio brought that same madness to Nigeria and it has badly affected the north and their mentality. The world would be a better place if Islam is eradicated from our society and the world at large. The main reason Islamic scholars have not been able to speak out against the atrocities perpetuated by Boko Haram is because it's part of the objectives of islam. Islam means total submission. Opinions don't count or matter in Islam. How can they say Islam is not violent when on countless occasion shekau, Boko Haram, ISIL, Al Shabab, Al Qaeda and Co all make reference to the Koran for their all their atrocities. Prophet mohammed is the worst human being that was ever created cos it is the seeds that he sowed when he was alive that has germinated into what the world is suffering today which is called terrorism. All terrorists are not muslims but all muslims are terrorists.

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by carinmom(f): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2015
Gov Shettima is right. Sheikh Jafar and Sheikh Albani were killed because they preached against Boko haram ideology.
Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by LastProphet: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2015
bigiyaro:

From today i. Want u to know that any Muslims claiming peace is a fake Muslim and shekau and other terrorists have repeatedly exposed that fact by quoting directly from the koran which clearly asks Muslims to kill infidels (others). So if u see any Muslim claiming to be a moderate don't waste your time he is just saying that for political acceptance, he is a fake Muslim and that is why you see that bokoharam doesn't spare them too in their attacks. Any intelligent Muslim know they have no religion but fear keeps them in line just as shetimma described

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by sdindan: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2015
sinkhole:
So, is he now saying that Nigeria's tax payer's money should now be used to guard Islamic schorlars?
Please is OIL MONEY
NOT TAX PAYERS MONEY

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by uridiwan(m): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2015
bishopcarterIV:
the Nigga get chronic problem and na heavy celestial flogging na em fit solve the nigga problem
you for no mind am he obtain first class degree in university of idiot as a honorable FOOL
Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by amazingspiderma: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2015
For once the governor is admitting the facts because this time,he cannot play the blame game which was an easier option when GEJ was in power. Right now he has to make sure his inputs are genuie and in harmony with PMB.He has ran out of options and cannot play around any longer.
The way forward is to go back on how it started moral education,coperation with government in gathering intelligence and sacrifice.
If Nigeria must win,all regions must pay their part especially the northern leaders and her people.
The fact still remains that the cost will have to be in blood,sweat and tears.
It is possible to win !!!

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by Hero10001: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2015
Anybody that preaches against BH is not a muslim and he deserved to be blast to hell.
cos it's just like preaching against moha.
BH are the true followers of moha.
Gimme one difference btwn moha and bh and i will give you 20 similarities of em.
Let their califs preach againt terrorism from mecca and saudi first.

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by elfico(m): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2015
bonechamberlain:
Islam, don't know if it is a religion or a cult. how can there not be a problem when the foundation was built on violence. Muhammed started it fighting and forcefully converting people, uthman Dan fodio brought the. nonsense to Nigeria fighting and also forcefully converting people, and we called that religion of peace. why Christians aren't violent is because the foundation was based on peace and love for one another. Christ came, instead of staying to enjoy with his peacefully converted brothers he choose to die for us, the Europeans came into Nigeria despite all their selfish desires no body was forcefully converted. we have various bodies in Christianity but none preaches violence. in islam if there are 10, six preaches jihad ( violence). pls u guys ( Muslims) should go and some soul searching and be sure u are in the right place.
Am sure you never heard of the crusaders and all the inquisitions the church carried out.

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by Hero10001: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2015
LastProphet:

From today i. Want u to know that any Muslims claiming peace is a fake Muslim and shekau and other terrorists have repeatedly exposed that fact by quoting directly from the koran which clearly asks Muslims to kill infidels (others). So if u see any Muslim claiming to be a moderate don't waste your time he is just saying that for political acceptance, he is a fake Muslim and that is why you see that bokoharam doesn't spare them too in their attacks. Any intelligent Muslim know they have no religion but fear keeps them in line just as shetimma described
Gbam!

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2015
Same Christ that called for swords Look beyond your nose lil nigga. Make use of the little brain God gave you....

bonechamberlain:

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by hensben(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2015
MightySparrow:
The Scholars may not do much but getting. Some of them (BH)) and let them learn the true Islam, make these new breed vanguard for peace. This is what worked in Egypt and changed the Muslim Brotherhood from insurance group to political,
i nor sure say you read wetin the man talk about scholars, Nigeria is not Egypt.

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by Saheed69(m): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2015
sonofananimal1:
I KNOW THAT ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF VIOLENCE,

CHECK ALL OVER THE WORLD, THERE ARE NOW CALLED ISLAMIC SET.
I EVEN HEAR THAT MUHAMMED STARTED ALL THIS, KILLING PEOPLE, FORCING THEM TO WORSHIP BOX, KILLING CHILDREN ON TOP,

When I saw dat ur name, I don't need to comment again, ur name is enough proof of describing who u are

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by ThisMeansWAR: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2015
please save us stories.. even most of the boko haram sponsors are sheikhs, Alhaji's and scholars themselves..

the situation in North is just hopeless for this generation that has refused to go to school and chose a religion that survives based on violence..

they should catch next generation young and make em go to school unless we are looking at another Somalia in the north.

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by bolayod(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2015
excusemyfrench:
Islam is the problem of this world. Mohammed started all this madness in the name of religion. Usman Dan fodio brought that same madness to Nigeria and it has badly affected the north and their mentality. The world would be a better place if Islam is eradicated from our society and the world at large. The main reason Islamic scholars have not been able to speak out against the atrocities perpetuated by Boko Haram is because it's part of the objectives of islam. Islam means total submission. Opinions don't count or matter in Islam. How can they say Islam is not violent when on countless occasion shekau, Boko Haram, ISIL, Al Shabab, Al Qaeda and Co all make reference to the Koran for their all their atrocities. Prophet mohammed is the worst human being that was ever created cos it is the seeds that he sowed when he was alive that has germinated into what the world is suffering today which is called terrorism. All terrorists are not muslims but all muslims are terrorists.

Luke 19:27:
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

As well as Matthew 10:34:
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Re: Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima by MosD: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2015
The question is, where were these so called islamic scholars that are suppose to speak now when muslims were burning churches and killing christians in the north? The simple truth that people have ceased to come to term with is that hitherto dastardly act was the embryo of boko haram. What goes around comes around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix) / Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] / Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52