Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Buhari Is Slow.. How His Policy Has So Far Affected Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Slow.. How His Policy Has So Far Affected Me (966 Views)

Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected / What Policy Has VP Osinbajo Initiated / Osinbajo: "Our Government Is Slow, But Progressing"- Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Slow.. How His Policy Has So Far Affected Me by Mega005(m): 12:13am On Jul 27, 2015
BUHARI IS SLOW BUT.... Megawatts is constantly increasing since I was born I have never seen electricity stable for 3days but 2day I am Marking 4weeks of uninterrupted power supply here in Omole phase 1 estate, Lagos State.
Buhari is slow foreign reserves are growing. This Buhari is slow but NNPC and NNLG are crediting fund into FG account even though no petroleum and Finance Minister yet. This man is very slow but state Governors were given N413.07 Billion to pay unpaid salaries in their states. No doubt Buhari is slow but EFCC and ICPC are busy arresting suspects and charging them to court. No, he is very slow but US and other European countries have started freezing accounts of our looted funds. Buhari is slow Boko haram are gradually loosing their strenght and base
But come if this Buhari should be fast what do you think will happen?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Slow.. How His Policy Has So Far Affected Me by victorD3: 12:22am On Jul 27, 2015
Fooool!!! Did Buhari build any power plant. When GEJ stated that he has put structures in place for power to be stable at least to 75% you doubted him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Slow.. How His Policy Has So Far Affected Me by Mega005(m): 12:25am On Jul 27, 2015
victorD3:
Fooool!!! Did Buhari build any power plant. When GEJ stated that he has put structures in place for power to be stable at least to 75% you doubted him.

Do u nid to insult before u air out ur view.. I believe this forum is for mature and intelligent Nigerians to agree and disagree but I am dispointed that kids now have access to comments on nairaland.
What happened to d Power plants built by obasanjo?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Slow.. How His Policy Has So Far Affected Me by lolaxavier(m): 12:26am On Jul 27, 2015
Correct.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Slow.. How His Policy Has So Far Affected Me by xpac01(m): 12:32am On Jul 27, 2015
victorD3:
Mumu!! Goodluck kept saying while some cabals kept loosening the process for their private benefits. Goodluck cowardly kept mute sipping kaikai.
Now the black cabal knows that a red neck has taken over they have to straighten their crooked ways, hence all day light.
Mine is 3wks counting.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Slow.. How His Policy Has So Far Affected Me by modath(f): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2015
Mega005:

Do u nid to insult before u air out ur view.. I believe this forum is for mature and intelligent Nigerians to agree and disagree but I am dispointed that kids now have access to comments on nairaland.
What happened to d Power plants built by obasanjo?

Yep!! Not only is that the hallmark of a born wailer, they honestly don't know how to fault an argument that is anti their point of view without throwing tantrums.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Slow.. How His Policy Has So Far Affected Me by Genius100: 3:33am On Jul 27, 2015
victorD3:

Idiot... GEJ Did not build any new power plants. The new power plants were built by OBJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Slow.. How His Policy Has So Far Affected Me by jammani(m): 4:03am On Jul 27, 2015
If you did not finish OP's long poo hit LIKE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Slow.. How His Policy Has So Far Affected Me by disloman(m): 6:21am On Jul 27, 2015
victorD3:
Wow.GEJ don try oooo but all these structures were on ground.We didn't see any improvement.VictorD3!GEJ is like figurehead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Slow.. How His Policy Has So Far Affected Me by olasmith10(m): 6:29am On Jul 27, 2015
Aside the recent upsurge of d insurgents, PMB's performance in two months hs bn fair enough considering d fact dat he inherited a very terrible govt..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Slow.. How His Policy Has So Far Affected Me by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 27, 2015
victorD3:

Only a wailer can have this kind of mindset.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Slow.. How His Policy Has So Far Affected Me by olasmith10(m): 6:41am On Jul 27, 2015
victorD3:

GEJites ve resulted into using strong abusive words each time issues of PMB's performance springs up..despite d fact that we are emotional Nigerian, incapable of a public intellectual discuss, we shldnt resolve into abuse..To me, I will simply say ur words speaks volume of ur personality..

To be candid, the op said the nake.d and absolute truth which some1 dat has unsentimentally followed the polity in nig for d past 2 months will agree upon..When a snake passes tru the hole of an ant, the signs will show..its only a bad dancer that says the drum is bad!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Slow.. How His Policy Has So Far Affected Me by chudionu58(f): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2015
ibrodex:

Only a wailer can have this kind of mindset.
Answer na?? any new policy on power any concrete input so far?? Pray opponents of this government won't go back to the dense, treacherous terrains to blow up gas pipelines as they did to the last Govt. that's when you'll understand the situation proper.
Obasanjo built Omotosho, Olorunshogo, and Geregu Phases 1 only which are smaller in scope even... but Jonathan built Phases 2 Sapele, Olorunsogo, Geregu, Omotosho..then the Alaoji, Ihonvbor, Calabar, Gbarain Ubie and rehabilitated the Egbin in lagos which you all denied but currently Shamelessly enjoying! Let me not mention the gas infrastructure and the fact that NGC is building a 48" gas trunkline that will solve all the gas needs in in Nigeria called the OB3 -Obiafu Obrikom Oben (I am sure you've not heard of it ). What of the Expansion of the Escravos Lagos Pipeline System??.
I guess by then people will tell us how Buhari built it. I guess PMB also concluded privatization of PHCN.... Rubbish!!

(1) (Reply)

Remember This? / Govt Of Denial, Presidency Denies Buhari’s 100 Days Campaign Promises To Nigeria / Stop Castigating Looters Publicly – Okogie Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.