Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT (3500 Views)

10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / I Dedicate This New Username To U All Romancelanders / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Arrh, you're angry,lol
Midehi:

sharap! making me to like a girl not knowing it was a pale ugly guy, no wonder you refused to upload your pics the day of your interview.
Re: I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Midehi:

sharap! making me to like a girl not knowing it was a pale ugly guy, no wonder you refused to upload your pics the day of your interview.

When I kept attacking "IT" by terming it a transgender you all thought I was just being mean. I knew something was up a long time ago.
Re: I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Niklausa:

Why?
cos you are a disgrace!

mhizkel, come & see the 'he that we thought is 'she
Re: I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Karma is a bytch ✘
Re: I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT by Mhizkel(f): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Midehi:
cos you are a disgrace!

mhizkel, come & see the 'he that we thought is 'she
Lmao... I've always known the supposed ''she'' is a guy.
Re: I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mhizkel:
Lmao... I've always known the supposed ''she'' is a guy.
chai...if only you saw his pics,you for laff tire..he just removed it...lmao
Re: I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT by Mhizkel(f): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Midehi:

chai...if only you saw his pics,you for laff tire..he just removed it...lmao
Lol. Really? Please describe his look. cheesy
Re: I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mhizkel:
Lol. Really? Please describe his look. cheesy
beyond description! grin grin
Re: I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT by wristbangle: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
Midehi:

so that skinny, pale dude is missclassy shocked, so he actually used a female voice for the last voicenote, no wonder it was all full of "shataut goes to...,shataut goes to...., shataut goes to bla bla.....chai i be hold that girl in high esteem oooo

It's so shameful when u see people who u think they are sane but are mentally imbalance. sad
Re: I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT by Mhizkel(f): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Midehi:

beyond description! grin grin
Ouchhhh...That hurts!cheesy
He resorted to creating a diary so people would believe he's actually a female. What a fantasy!
Re: I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT by danbrowndmf(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nneka123:
Ibu onye ara.
LoooooooL
Re: I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT by danbrowndmf(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nneka123:
Ewu ohia. Anumanu.
Ibu Catylin Jenner in the making. MUMU. Mere onwe gi ebere, this oke.

Lmaooo....u need to see hw hard am laughing
Re: I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT by danbrowndmf(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Swiri morning. How's you?
lol Bro u say na missclassy bt that idiot? Always knw smtn is fishy abt that missyfagy grin
Jacksparrow0712:
Swiri morning. How's you?
lol Bro u say na missclassy bt that idiot? Always knw smtn is fishy abt that missyfagy
Re: I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lol. No mind the boy. Na him be classy. He don tire to dey play female. Lol. Make we just forget the issue jare
danbrowndmf:
lol Bro u say na missclassy bt that idiot? Always knw smtn is fishy abt that missyfagy grin lol Bro u say na missclassy bt that idiot? Always knw smtn is fishy abt that missyfagy
Re: I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT by Dhotseal(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
newslife:
Hi everybody on this land, i believe you all are in good health. I want use this opportunity to introduce myself officially to you i have been a member (comment reader) and a secret admirer of INTROVERT i just like her comments (some very reasonable) and her FTC things, she is so sharp, however, i want to dedicate this to her (no hating please) and every other beautiful girls, ladies and women of this land but for you introvert i sing this song titled Question http://www.datafilehost.com/d/05be146d specially for you and to all nairalanders today is my birthday i need you LIKES and WISHES may God bless NAIRALAND
INTROVERT i ... If you are not married lol

Meeehn! She could be dude u know?
Re: I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2015
Midehi:

You are a fool, in fact, your level of foolishness is breathtaking.

And when I thought you couldn't get any dumber than this, you proved me wrong.

What's your proof that I am that moniker?
So if someone says something, no matter how far fetched it is, you just follow sheepishly, without using your brain to think?

It shows how much of an _idiot you really are.

Empty headed, god forsaken, bimbo.
Re: I Dedicate This To You- INTROVERT by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2015
Niklausa:

You are a fool, in fact, your level of foolishness is breathtaking.

And when I thought you couldn't get any dumber than this, you proved me wrong.

What's your proof that I am that moniker?
So if someone says something, no matter how far fetched it is, you just follow sheepishly, without using your brain to think?

It shows how much of an _idiot you really are.

Empty headed, god forsaken, bimbo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Cries During Wedding Vows / Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? If Yes?, Why? / Guys And Ladies In The House Do You Agree With This Sex Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.