Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) (63140 Views)

If You Are Born In The Month Of July, Here Are Some Few Things About You / Fun Photos From Wizkid’s 25th Birthday Party In SA | Da L.E.S, Stephanie Coker, / If You Are Born On The 7th Of July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by andreernest28(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
deaf and dump people
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by lordmario(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Vaughan27:

Mtchewwww baba ar saying rubbish.
It's like u ar one of dem intelligence if strike do they hav radar or what do they u in detecting a strike, sule.
Bros you are the one saying rubbish cos if u are awake while others are sleeping on campus and u still have to combine academics with it, u will learn to appreciate them.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
No be to roll for ground. One week with me dem go know what's up.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Joeace3000(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
And after this, they will feel they have arrived...smh!!

Are you looking to get over the fact that you are always short of cash for the best things in life?

Wouldn't you like to have a means of income where you don't have to run under the sun daily running to work or travelling the length and breadth of Nigeria to attend interview invitations?

What about getting a source of income to support your salary?

Join my fiverr introductory training on Nairaland here and learn how you can start earning legitimately from the internet on fiver.com today. Follow me there now..

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by DollyParton1(f): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sijo01:
After this one now, dem go begin dey do gra gra
I remember those guys in back in my Junior Secondary School. Morafokas reigned with terror
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by judey1992(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
An2elect2:
mean embarassed
. bad?
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by ziccoit: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
dihalao:

I am not saying everything is about money. I am just asking. If you dont have the answer, dont bother quoting me

So you don't know man-o-war is a voluntary organization like boys/girls scout etc?
I belived you knew. You are just hiding under a finger.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by pseudonomer: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
And so? I hate 'em like poo... And they will start claiming some shhttt.... Mchew... Mo'Fools.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
JideJamez:
More pictures
U can drill me for nothing I hope dem go pay una salary..
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by gamaliel121(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
dihalao:
Do you get paid when you join Man'O War or you do it for free?

Its a voluntary organization...
So no payment...

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Khameal007(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
wetin be this?
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Molake94(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Warbay Wii

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Dacosa(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Rugged soul, Ure all good to go Patriot. Man O' War Wee!

2 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by oc2fish: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
these kids should invest their time in something worthwhile than engaging in man o war mumu training...their mates abroad are involved in innovations... angry angry

I am a product of such system. I am proud of the discipline. I am studying out side Nigeria now.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by taiwo005(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sambisa is waiting...
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
sinator:

Bloody civilians.... Dey dint even wear a common uniform
you go fear fear

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
menix:
It baffles me with some stewpid queshion some ediots above have asked..

These guyz have volunteered to serve ur likes nd u re spitting rabbish..

Do u know what some schools would look like without the Cadets nd Man O war, they call it suffer head but do u know some times u sleep on those Hostel beds of urs some of these guyz re awake when there re intelligence of a strike.

We should learn to appreciate people's job to humanity..

Rubbish! Arrant nonsense! Where in the University's creation laws does it entrust provision of security to these unarmed civilians? The University has and does provide security. If they choose to assist na for their pocket. Or will they be held liable if there's a breach of university security?
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by ddjay: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
JideJamez:
cc: Lalasticlala ishilove ... Show us some love now undecided
very good,post tjem to sambisa forest.they will defeat boko haram
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Ashmark(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Old picture.....I can see some guys that have graduated years..

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by oc2fish: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Patriots egama.......
My name is Oc....I am a state man.
I was a CTO man o war. Greatest U.I
Weeeeeeeroooooòoò.
Remain strong.

4 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Dacosa(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
these kids should invest their time in something worthwhile than engaging in man o war mumu training...their mates abroad are involved in innovations... angry angry
I want to believe U ave invest ur own time in Somthing worthwhile b4 U write dis, am a proud Man O war member bck @ Uni nd I pass tru such recruitment nd became d CinC @ d end wch gve me access to all top official on campus nd my governor den. Olusegun mimiko. So wise up nd try to appreciate others.

2 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lolz see my school.....Kai for frontpage? Mheeeeen then in school I do laugh those guys in chinese cos they won't be paid a dine.

Only once in a while during big occasions they get some cool take home.

For Funaabites already in recruit hmmm the lord is your muscle ooo atleast them no force anybody ooo[sub] Lolz see my school ooo. Kai for frontpage? Mheeeeen then in school I do laugh those guys in chinese cos they won't be paid a dine.

Only once in a while during big occasions they get some cool take home.

For Funaabites already in recruit hmmm the lord is your muscle ooo atleast them no force anybody ooo

But if you know u want to be BUZZLY overnight lolzzzzzzz I beg go join, that one no say make boiz no still treat your fuckup ooo if u misbehave (thorough beating)
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by jamjam1991(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Diz kind osho free parol weh dey buzz 4 ma campus sef. #shameOnUNA
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by oc2fish: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Rubbish! Arrant nonsense! Where in the University's creation laws does it entrust provision of security to these unarmed civilians? The University has and does provide security. If they choose to assist na for their pocket. Or will they be held liable if there's a breach of university security?

The discipline is good enough for some of us to live a cult free life. We are not security officers but students who stayed physically fit. While stayìng focus on our education.
I remain a state Man
Chief Training Officer
University of Ibadan Unit 1998/99

3 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
The recruitment is crude. Military or paramilitary should be engaged for a more systematic and organised training. What I see here is mere punishment.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by juman(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
No climbing the robe thing?
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by oc2fish: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
bigwind:
oga, gbenu ori buruku so hun jor. When their mates are reading in night class they are busy doing the jobs of police and school security. Who send them?

Now most of them are lecturers, doing researches across the globe

2 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by phonesNgadgets: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
damton:
Man o war.

Given their name, they would be gracious enough to join the Anti-terror campaign of the Nigerian Army in the Northeast.

Bros, you wicked ooo grin
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
God bless FUNAAB Proudly Alumni

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by namuaba: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
hhhhm, this guy go later metamophos to bh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) / Hippopotamus Caught In Kebbi Waters, Butchered (Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.