Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) (63122 Views)

If You Are Born In The Month Of July, Here Are Some Few Things About You / Fun Photos From Wizkid’s 25th Birthday Party In SA | Da L.E.S, Stephanie Coker, / If You Are Born On The 7th Of July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
sleemoon:
CHAI... Gone re dos days.... FUNAAB Man O war club is d only club i hate nd m sure most students hate as @ my undergraduate days.... ManOwar nd Mancot bus b husband and wife for FUNAAB...
tell us one thing you like in your entire life.... Ur dp speaks volume of who you are *armed robber*
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Emeskhalifa:

WCH WAN CAN YU DO?
he can crawl on their housemaid bed at midnight.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
menix:

Am sure u re a part time student or yet to enrol wiv NOUN, if schools do not recognise their effort why allow them within the school premises..

When school publishes the name of cultist, did they get those name from School security forgotten u attended NOUN...

I know of a school here in the West that their Cadet re armed cous this cultist exchange fire with them..

See mumu o! Me NOUN? First of gerrit that I graduated from one of Nigeria's rugged Unis.(think Edo State) Man'O'War being allowed in universities is NOT repeat NOT to provide security. There are people empowered by the university law. Its like saying RedCross are allowed in universities to provide medical and health care services.

No Senate can expel students based on list provided by Man'O'War. If the Security department of the school decides to use them as operatives then they aren't working in their capacity as men of war but rather university security operatives which in itself is challengeable as they haven't got letters of employment.
As for university providing arms to students under the guise of Man o war, name the university and watch the VC either deny that or loose his job

PS: It's "I'm sure" not "Am sure"

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by sparkleRed(f): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Man o we! Rugged rugged man o we!
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Tolakay: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
This camp look like ma short cut route to Isolu... Remember those benefit those guys (man O war n road safety) enjoyed then: free mancot ride, unsolicited application from babes ;DThis camp look like ma short cut route to Isolu... Remember those benefit those guys (man O war n road safety) enjoyed then: free mancot ride, unsolicited application from babes

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Tolakay: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
;DThis camp look like ma short cut route to Isolu... Remember those benefit those guys (man O war n road safety) enjoyed then: free mancot ride, unsolicited application from babes ;DThis camp look like ma short cut route to Isolu... Remember those benefit those guys (man O war n road safety) enjoyed then: free mancot ride, unsolicited application from babes
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by oc2fish: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
As a man o war member at the greatest University in Nigeria (U.I) . We are friends to the students. We are not security operatives but because we understand, students respect us. trouble makers respect us.
I was trained in Nigeria sea school and Sahere hills in Jos.

For those of you that remember when the cars of a prominent politicians was burn at U.I. The man o war preventéd lost of life by leading him out of the school but his properties was burnt.

I remain a Stateman as a graduate member of man o war.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by bmos(m): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
dihalao:
Do you get paid when you join Man'O War or you do it for free?

Getting ready for North East to confront Boko
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by menix(m): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
airsaylongcon:

See mumu o! Me NOUN? First of gerrit that I graduated from one of Nigeria's rugged Unis.(think Edo State) Man'O'War being allowed in universities is NOT repeat NOT to provide security. There are people empowered by the university law. Its like saying RedCross are allowed in universities to provide medical and health care services.

No Senate can expel students based on list provided by Man'O'War. If the Security department of the school decides to use them as operatives then they aren't working in their capacity as men of war but rather university security operatives which in itself is challengeable as they haven't got letters of employment.
As for university providing arms to students under the guise of Man o war, name the university and watch the VC either deny that or loose his job

PS: It's "I'm sure" not "Am sure"

Still repeating myself, am sure you gained admission when kiddies have taken over..

If u have seniors at home take this discussion to them nd be enlightened.

Kindly read through the thread nd find out that I ain't the only dude saying some Cadets re armed..

Baffled seeing an _imbecile calling me mumu..
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
maclexyiii:
cc: lalasticlala oya na 😋

This their camo dey confuse me with Customs service camo.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Dramadiddy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
WCH WAN CAN YU DO?
ignored.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
menix:

Still repeating myself, am sure you gained admission when kiddies have taken over..

If u have seniors at home take this discussion to them nd be enlightened.

Kindly read through the thread nd find out that I ain't the only dude saying some Cadets re armed..

Baffled seeing an _imbecile calling me mumu..

Dude, at the risk of revealing my ID what happened in IFE in 99 was nothing compared to what I've seen. I still repeat, no man o war will accost me anywhere and try and intimidate me. U may bow down to them I wont
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by menix(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Dude, at the risk of revealing my ID what happened in IFE in 99 was nothing compared to what I've seen. I still repeat, no man o war will accost me anywhere and try and intimidate me. U may bow down to them I wont

Baba make we leave story for the gods cous u neva meet person wey him craze pass urs..
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by RubyOhkube(f): 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmmm, wonder if its any of ur businesses or if its actuali a must 4 u guys 2 comnt. Shey na karimi* u wan com do hia....abegi make al of u haterz cary ur igba hatred comot hia. Man O'War funaab, u gbaski jawe. Am proud 2 b a member.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by maclexyiii(m): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
RubyOhkube:
Hmmm, wonder if its any of ur businesses or if its actuali a must 4 u guys 2 comnt. Shey na karimi* u wan com do hia....abegi make al of u haterz cary ur igba hatred comot hia. Man O'War funaab, u gbaski jawe. Am proud 2 b a member.

you finished from funaab man o war?

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
why?
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by siralexis(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
DBriteLitehouse:
Some Man O War folks do abuse their status in campus.I remember my days in Uniport,they were so arrogant.And trust students,they got the sting from students.
You must be an idiot 4 calling boys scout common!!!
I even heard that after I have left Uniport,the Man O War guys go about harrasing female students staying at Aluu.

What even annoys me is that a common Boy Scout would like to oppress his fellow citizen.

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Olubodef(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
RubyOhkube:
smh, I am always sad anytime I c u guys coz no benefit in d stuff..... A frnd of mine in Funaab man o war who is a first class student had to leave it because d stuff gonna affect his acada and he even told me dat his result is d best among d Funaab man o war memba
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Are u good to go ? Good to go, good to go , good to go sir .....Are u tired?. We have no choice sir....PAKURUJEMU. I'm proud to be a man o war menber......
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by daresimon(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
menix:
It baffles me with some stewpid queshion some ediots above have asked..

These guyz have volunteered to serve ur likes nd u re spitting rabbish..

Do u know what some schools would look like without the Cadets nd Man O war, they call it suffer head but do u know some times u sleep on those Hostel beds of urs some of these guyz re awake when there re intelligence of a strike.

We should learn to appreciate people's job to humanity..

Guy no carry that one come abeg.
Who send them?
I graduated from funaab, and truout ah nor see any usefulness of theirs.
They are only good at intimidating fellow students.

Abeg make dem pack well.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by menix(m): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
daresimon:

Guy no carry that one come abeg.
Who send them?
I graduated from funaab, and truout ah nor see any usefulness of theirs.
They are only good at intimidating fellow students.

Abeg make dem pack well.

If some one tells me that their usefulness have declined in recent years I will believe..

But telling me this guyz were not useful 10-15yrs back is a big lie.
Thou, one thing I have noticed is that school management can either make them useful or useless..

During my years, the Cadet were given cow during the main salah each year to show you how the skool value them..

It's a norm for students to hate them, nd this hate is spurred by those whom they fight against..
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by lanxebony(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mehn ... This is wack. Man o war would have been great if they have a systematic approach toward the way they train.
1 they are the biggest law breaker( the green uniform had been banned so also the camouflage uniform; they love to impersonate)
2. Young adult CNT join dem cos they started training dem in an unpleasant way.
3. no parent will be so good to register his / her ward or child with them.

Though our institution need gallant men but with systematic approach even not the day u join the army you started drilling. You have lectures which manowar lack just war anthem Lol

The scout association I can recommend for any one . before I criticised them but when I saw there syllabus for youth and mode of training I think they are e.g of org one should join

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
JideJamez:
he can crawl on their housemaid bed at midnight.

hahhaha quite hillarious grin grin grin
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by LOUIS6(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mthchewww.... Op u call dis drilling?

If you want to see drilling of the highest order.. Go and join the Nigerian Army. Where men are being forged into killing machine.

Then you will come back and share ur own story

Lemme show u guys a demo in this pics

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by macanu(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wht u don't knw,u don't knw.wee
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by lanxebony(m): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
omoakin111:
Nice 1 patriots.
But I rep yabatech Cadet always. No going back.

This is not training but punishment.... What is your mission and vision man owar should pls ans
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
dabriggs:

There are students who were murdered by Man O War in Uniport.

Twice I saw students attack Man O War Rooms in Uniport.

The First time was when they assaulted a Military Student and the next was when they were attacked by cultists who went room to room

looking for them. I think Uniport lost about 4 students that day if I still remember well.

In both cases, students took the opportunity to strike back. They were beaten mercilessly and Man O War rooms were

attacked and their property set ablaze. In Nelson Mandela Block D I personally helped some of them to keep their property safe in my Corner.

In Uniport Man O War members were armed with locally made pistols. The C n C had a Pump Action. They had jack knives, and even carried out

torture using insecticides. Locking students in the school wardrobe and spraying Baygon in the wardrobe. They punished

students, telling them to roll in the gutter etc. They were used to rig SUG elections, they were hired by students to get back at other students.

You did not dare to date a girl a Man O War guy is interested in.

I never liked them and I used to tell them that if any tried anything funny with me-I am Ijaw. My compound youths (including the ladies) will

invade uniport by night and burn it down to the ground. I also stayed in Nelson Mandela Block D. And our slogan was ''Man O War no dey for

Block D''. We made sure they behaved themselves. Not all of them were bad. A couple of them were actually nice and some joined because they

got free accommodation and some other benefits from the school. But the nice ones were few. Very few.

I still hate them till date.

You are right.It seems u were in Uniport between 2003 to 2008?.

Nelson Mandela boys na bomb na.....so u join people who dey call Basic students, " Ewu Basito"

I heard that Uniport Man O War don't have that power again.Instead Private security outfit now do the security works.

Uniport sha......I am proud to be a Unique Uniport alumnus.....makes u to be dogged.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
DBriteLitehouse:

You are right.It seems u were in Uniport between 2003 to 2008?.

Nelson Mandela boys na bomb na.....so u join people who dey call Basic students, " Ewu Basito"

I heard that Uniport Man O War don't have that power again.Instead Private security outfit now do the security works.

Uniport sha......I am proud to be a Unique Uniport alumnus.....makes u to be dogged.

Ha ha ha ...Barking Dogs of Nelson Mandella. Especially block D.

I was in Uniport between 1999-2004.

Proud graduate of Uniport. There is something distinct in a Uniport graduate that you will never find in graduates from other universities.

Academic and Street wisdom. Concord in our sentences stand out. All thanks to GS 100. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
dabriggs:

Ha ha ha ...Barking Dogs of Nelson Mandella. Especially block D.

I was in Uniport between 1999-2004.

Proud graduate of Uniport. There is something distinct in a Uniport graduate that you will never find in graduates from other universities.

Academic and Street wisdom. Concord in our sentences stand out. All thanks to GS 100. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am U2001...stayed at Choba Hostel before moving off-campus.

That means you witness the killing of that Man-O-War guy ,he was in Year 3 Electrical/Electronics Engineering then.and also Man Servant at the Catholic Church at Abuja.

Uniport has changed greatly the last time I visited.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by sapientia(m): 12:32am On Oct 28, 2015
I hope medical tests were carried out before this
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by detosho: 1:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Olubodef:
smh, I am always sad anytime I c u guys coz no benefit in d stuff..... A frnd of mine in Funaab man o war who is a first class student had to leave it because d stuff gonna affect his acada and he even told me dat his result is d best among d Funaab man o war memba

I'm doing this against my better judgement as per your capacity to understand me, dats without insults, but let me educate you a bit.
Benefits in voluntary organisations are determined only by expectations, that is, what do you expect to ain from them? Man O' War as I know ( and I'm an authority in some quarters, I'm from Unit 001 and I commanded it tactically for a long time) has no physical benefit per se, forget about all the body building stuffs they do. The benefits therein are largely intrinsic, that is, behavioural and characteristic. Just like any school setting, you need to focus on your "why", to achieve the maximum benefits. Man O' War is a first hand practical lesson in leadership and followership, it would teach you to know how to obey and how not to obey and know when obedience and disobedience are necessary for societal survival. It would make you tactical, instill in you hindsight, insight, and foresight. It would teach you about power, its nature, its limits, how to hold and lose it, its relationship with authority, popularity and legitimacy. You will learn the use of force and subtility, their limits, and conditions applicable, the benefits are limitless, its just depending on your expectation.
On the issue of Man O war and academics, don't believe all the lies people tell to cover their laziness, Man o War or any other extra-curricular activity at that does not make you fail, you make you fail. I ave seen highly active members of Man O War graduate with first class, a lot of strong 2.1s (and I'm one of them), in my unit a lot of our Statesmen are today Professors, Man O war is not the cause of anyone's academic woes, its their own laziness and self indiscipline that causes it. I'm a living testimony to this. I was a Law student and yet an active member of the club, I made 100% drills from recruit to Statesmanship, and never faced a disciplinary panel for once. ( I doubt if there are up to 10 people in the entire country who currently have that record), that in essence meant absolute dedication, yet I graduated with a very strong 2.1 and am on my way to Law school. I never failed any course and infact never had any result less than a C, and I went to one of the hardest Universities in the country, OAU, and I spent almost my entire time as a student in Man O War, and rose to the top echelon of the club.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 28, 2015
I am a proud warbian.We don't get paid for what we do,its a voluntarily service to developing the community.Man o' war makes you become a better leader and follower anywhere.I rep Man o'war university of uyo command and the school recognize us,we meet with dignitaries of the school ranging from the V.C -Deans.we work with the security unit of the school ensure peace is sustained.You won't understand.....

OP,are u a warbian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hippopotamus Caught In Kebbi Waters, Butchered (Photos) / This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.