Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,873 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) (8581 Views)

Pidgin Cipher!!! / The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Jason21(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2015
krone, next time u have a cypher and refuse to call me.................i'll curse ur dirty soul!
nice verses, beetches!

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by kr0ne(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2015
Jason21:
krone, next time u have a cypher and refuse to call me.................i'll curse ur dirty soul!
nice verses, beetches!
Ok, sir.
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2015
Nice cypher. I liked how brief everyone's verse was.

My favourites(apart from mine) in descending order were;

liricyst - this guy, you no well. After all that talk of writers block.

Giyazz - dude really prepared for this

kr0ne - his character was a hard one, but he still managed to come good. (Though i thought he should have been very funny with the "wine thing":.. Come on, if he was the god of wine, that means he woulda been the god of drunkards as well, nd so on)

airmark - decent

alexpissu - poetry as usuall

dj5naira - nice effort overall. Though he wasn't consistent with his topic. But nice nice verse!

Darkenedrebel - nice verse too. But mhen, he disappointed me a little. He too wasn't that consistent with his topic.

Bruce007 - nice verse too (lord of thieves) grin....

Everyone did gooooooooooood!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Dj5naira's verse was supposed to be like a very aggresive battle verse. Ugghh!
Dj too dey flex.

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Supermiy: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2015
Damn!..nice verse people....The Godz are pleased with y'all!
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by kr0ne(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2015
Elymaxiimus, that Dionysus is super wack! His story is ambiguous and confusing. Forget that wine part, it was played better by Bacchus (the Roman version). Dionysus mainly led a cult, mostly women, and had a couple of adventures. I'd have picked Cronus if I had known ThePrekky wouldn't show up. You self try o, upon say u get limited time.

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 29, 2015
Jason21:
nice verses, beetches!

why should we call you - you are wack & learn some manners son
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by LhoOd: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
.nice flows frm bruce and lyricist,i was movinq widit ..

DJ ...always d0pe

Alex. . poetry shiit always ..

My top3 : DJ .GIYAZ . LIRICIST ,ELY (top4 actually,in no particular order)

2 Likes

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
liricyst- I like your narrative attitude towards your character

Bruce007- You painted a very simple imagery that the audience can easily attach to.

Airmark- Well, I'm not really cool with you starting your verse with "Zeus" in the first lines....Letting your character known within the cypher brings awhole lot of surprise . Anyway , your piece was cool.

Darkenedrebel- I like your evil approach to your character....You stayed Dark with it .Krone, was expecting you to infuse punchlines into your verse ....That is not necessary,because we telling a story with the infusion of rap.

Krone- The comprehensiveness in your verse was awesome ...That character of "Dionysus" was hard but you kept it up like a pro.

Elymaxiimus- Oh! I so much like the twisting in your theme it was cool.

Giyazz- You lived up to your hype as self acclaimed " Apollo" ....But I was expecting to see you shed more light on music . I admire your pattern

Dj5naira- Your piece was impressive too ...nice one

Janus, won't like me judging myself cheesy ....I don't think so . I'm glad that our piece brought mercury to the audience .

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by kr0ne(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Alexpissu, you're simply a poet! grin I had to read your verse the second time (and slowly too) in order to grasp the imagery and scheme you applied. No wonder you asked me to embolden some words. Kudos, bro!

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lalasticlala, ishilove, FP plssssssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Lalasiclala, ishlove, FP plssssssss

that's never gonna happen- she said it has to be on African mythology not Greek..

that's like the most ridiculous excuse since the pterosaurs went extinct...

Kr0ne can we have a cypher on African mythology & gods next two weeks?

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Tiyazman(m): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

that's never gonna happen- she said it has to be on African mythology not Greek..

Rubbish!!!

Ok, when you had the Holocaust tourney. . . Why didn't the thread with two NIGERIANS in the finals hit frontpage?

Ishilove, if that was your excuse then I'm sorry love, it's total rubbish!!!

Lalasticlala will hear from me when I discuss with Seun and Mukina2 . . . This "cheating" is becoming too much.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by kr0ne(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Ishilove said that? grin Lmao! Can she compare the great Greek deities with her Agbor gods? I have a better idea. Let's do a cipher on Tonto Dike and her wayward life, you'd see it on FP before I finish posting. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
kr0ne:

Islove said that? grin Lmao! Can she compare the Greek with her Agbor gods? I have a better idea. Let's do a cipher on Tonto Dike and her wayward life, you'd see it on FP before I finish posting. grin grin

fÜck nairaland mods - I wish Eldee was still here...

2 Likes

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
kr0ne:
Alexpissu, you're simply a poet! grin I had to read your verse the second time (and slowly too) in order to grasp the imagery and scheme you applied. No wonder you asked me to embolden some words. Kudos, bro!

Thanks man .....That your piece has a lot of immoralities , those in religion section will crucify you with bible texts grin

Darkenedrebel, I wonder , what "Nairaland" has turned into ....I can't imagine someone compelling us to do "African Mythology" all because of FP.Well, if we have to kick it , 2weeks is much .Why not this weekend ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tiyazman:
Rubbish!!!

Ok, when you had the Holocaust tourney. . . Why didn't the thread with two NIGERIANS in the finals hit frontpage?

Ishilove, if that was your excuse then I'm sorry love, it's total rubbish!!!

Lalaiclala will hear from me when I discuss with Sun and Mukin2 . . . This "cheating" is becoming too much.

trust me - if that chick says no - not even seunn can undo it- Krone & I both think they are ••••••• behind the scenes cheesy

do you even know what they call her in that Romance Sect? - Ironlady.. grin I advise you to take it easy- or you may get banned .

what you said was exactly what I told her -

Ishilove:

Nice concept. However, if it was a cypher on African gods and African mythology, it would have definitely made the home page. As it isn't, it will have to remain in the section. Sorry about that.

darkenedrebel:

we had a Holocaust tourney where cash prize was awarded - I mailed you & told you about it- remember?
that wasn't foreign - the finalists were Africans & Nigerians not greeks- yet it didn't make the front page

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
kr0ne:

Ishilove said that? grin Lmao! Can she compare the great Greek deities with her Agbor gods? I have a better idea. Let's do a cipher on Tonto Dike and her wayward life, you'd see it on FP before I finish posting. grin grin

this is hilarious though - let's do a cypher on Mercy Aigbe's brassiere.. - 50 bucks says it would make the front page in less than 3 seconds that it was created grin

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Alexpissu:

Thanks man .....That your piece has a lot of immoralities , those in religion section will crucify you with bible texts grin

Darkenedrebel, I wonder , what "Nairaland" has turned into ....I can't imagine someone compelling us to do "African Mythology" all because of FP.Well, if we have to kick it , 2weeks is much .Why not this weekend ?

I'm down for weekend or tomorrow- depends on the others... it took me 45 minutes to script for this one - African mythology shouldn't be any different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Tiyazman(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

trust me - if that chick says no - not even seunn can undo it- Krone & I both think they are ••••••• behind the scenes cheesy

do you even know what they call her in that Romance Sect? - Ironlady.. grin I advise you to take it easy- or you may get banned .

what you said was exactly what I told her -

Lol, I know they've got some romance going on. Lol cheesy

But on a serious note, this thread is frontpage worthy. And that excuse pissed me off!

But Ishilove would never ban me na. We've been friends for ages. If she try am ehn. . . Na him be say things don spoil na. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I'm down for weekend or tomorrow- depends on the others... it took me 45 minutes to script for this one - African mythology shouldn't be any different

Okay I see ....Krone, do the needful .
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tiyazman:
Lol, I know they've got some romance going on. Lol cheesy

But on a serious note, this thread is frontpage worthy. And that excuse pissed me off!

But Ishilove would never ban me na. We've been friends for ages. If she try am ehn. . . Na him be say things don spoil na. cheesy cheesy

there are no friends on Nairaland..

anyway- let's just have an African mythology cypher instead of crying over spilled milk...
our verses can be ready before saturday & Kr0ne posts them on Sunday...

Kr0ne - you have to look for African gods & deities & create a sign-up thread this evening latest..

before anyone chooses - I've already chosen Sango - Kr0ne take note...
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Tiyazman(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

there are no friends on Nairaland..

anyway- let's just have an African mythology cypher instead of crying over spilled milk...
our verses can be ready before saturday & Kr0ne posts them on Sunday...

Kr0ne - you have to look for African gods & deities & create a sign-up thread this evening latest..

before anyone chooses - I've already chosen Sango - Kr0ne take note...
Kr0ne if there's gonna be an African Mythology cypher. Then I'm Amadioha!!!!!!!!
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Calm down, guys.... We did what we did for fun.
Hurrying to make another piece for people who don't appreciate it doesnt cut it.

If we were to do an african mythologic cypher, it should be because we really want to, not because ishilove said so.
And not because of the FP.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
It seems lalasticlala is not around.

This ishilove has never been a fan of this section. I'm sure she wishes it never existed!

What's wrong with the cypher that it can't make the fp?

I've seen so many stuffs that are not even nigerian/african related that make the FP - so far as it's either entertaining, or informative, educative nd so on.
This cipher has these elements in it.

If na kim k gist, e go don dey trend for fp by now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by jreyez(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Calm down, guys.... We did what we did for fun.
Hurrying to make another piece for people who don't appreciate it doesnt cut it.

If we were to do an african mythologic cypher, it should be because we really want to, not because ishilove said so.
And not because of the FP.

This your comment make cerebrum.
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by kr0ne(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

this is hilarious though - let's do a cypher on Mercy Aigbe's brassiere.. - 50 bucks says it would make the front page in less than 3 seconds that it was created grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
jreyez:

This your comment make cerebrum.
yeah, when we write, most of us do it for fun.
But it feels good to see people encourage nd appreciate one's handwork.
This is where the FP might come in, as we'll have a larger audience.
But it's still all for fun.
If we call on the supermods and they ignore, f*ck them! who cares?

The holocaust final sef, i just boned the fp attention. I got better things to crave.

2 Likes

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Kr0ne... try changing the topic Name to
'Tonto dikeh steps out braless'

It will definitely hit frontpage in 30 seconds grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
mtcheew!!!

seun u mods always cheat this section.
. . err single topic wey dey celebrity and romance section dey hit fp. una too do abegi.

#YOLO
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by jreyez(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

yeah, when we write, most of us do it for fun.
But it feels good to see people encourage nd appreciate one's handwork.
This is where the FP might come in, as we'll have a larger audience.
But it's still all for fun.
If we call on the supermods and they ignore, f*ck them! who cares?

The holocaust final sef, i just boned the fp attention. I got better things to crave.

I thought airmark be mod?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

The Nairaland Rapbattles Newbies' Tourney -- Sign-up Thread. / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.