Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) (8828 Views)

Pidgin Cipher!!! / The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
I really don't care much about the FP, but ishilove's statement is really pissing me.

What about the football threads that hit the fp every week?
Are they nigerian clubs?
How do they affect our society?

Has she ever told the people in sports section to only create threads for only local matches if they wish to make the FP?

Alexpissu had no offensive word in his comment, yet he got banned.

We are being bullied here. God dey!
Stop wasting your time on that lady.. She is biased. Ever wondered why our country no dey do well?
Give power to a Nigerian and see how they will start misbehaving..

2 Likes

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by rEinCarNaTeD1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
woe unto the rap section for ishilove has remembered u grin grin grin hahaha!!! the emotional mod whose finger is always close to the BAN button. BANabass!
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Sammcarter(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Classic cypher y'all! Potrays pure intelligence and lyricism

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by desmondDessi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sammcarter:
Classic cypher y'all! Potrays pure intelligence and lyricism
I secord this....You guys did well....
I sight the young brilliant Giyazz,well done
bro......and dj5naira u dey ur own lane....u all did well.

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 13, 2015
kr0ne:
[size=28pt]Ares[/size] (god of war Dj5Naira)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2637674_kratos_jpeg8fabb5638e1a1263606f69c806e8ede2
I'm draftin' ma own history in reverse/ compressed like my verse/ Hydra know thee as thy murderous ravage/ I leave ogre a permanent damage/
We lock you in Pandora's Box if your soul is filled with nervousness & gabbage/
Gaia, tell them im all about brutality, n rejects merciful challenge/
The alter ego of a “MAVIN star”, a ruthless, merciless “savage!!”/

My telekinesis on cassock/ causes turbulence, havoc/ u can't dodge all of the blows I throw, they get creased at least/ torture victims as I like, end west tribes ..then 'march' to the east for feasts/
I never handle rusty spears, all 've been greased by priests/
I'm the perfect 'soldier', and if u can't SEE that, EAT more YEAST/
6ft 1inch, a height that fits for the god of gods & the Beast of Beasts/

Strength for strength, u be beaten/ i'll have you puma eaten/ ping Halirrhothius when the prisoner brawled/ I had the visitor mauled/
You sinister small/ if endurance is equivalent to length, sure this minister tall/
Jump 3rice the height of Eiffel Tower, only to land ....and proceed on another similar fall!!!!/

I wrap up my writtens and say that's all . . . but they be like Christopher MOORE!!!/
Kratos puts me in his war talk when stagin' sentence/
Too much things to say 'bout myself the page is endless/
Mortals don't talk bout Greeks, Johnny without this Cage mentioned/
This sage is a legend/ ima capo at the back seat of a '2-steering limousine', im driven by 'rage and vengeance!'/

Unmoved mood, no heirs here whining/ never smiles or 'open teeth' like one of those 'green, round NL smileys!'/
ROBBin' minds with movin' legion/ HOT Aphrodite & cherubic demons/
Showed No Love like Em & Wayne in cupid season/ melted foolish heathen/ slice mortals, zero out brothers 'til I blunt ma Arthurian swords . . . . then when no longer sharp, my maids use it to trim hairs in my pubic region/

Death, no penance/ the wage o' this menace/ ...coulda been longer than this, I had some plays rationed, scanty intro/ cos we slayed nations, plenty peepo/
+ im ne'er in the bay alone, a randy Pharoah/ somethin' y'all need to hear from this Pre-Thracian, angry negro/ sorry to bust ya bubble, everything I just played is fictional, im nothing but a PlayStation antihero/

Oh my, it getting hot in here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 13, 2015
kr0ne:
[size=28pt]Dionysus[/size] (god of wine Krone)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2637588_dionysus_jpega7d1f5b9fe1aab73e93262b602a32d19
I’m the One divine/ the grand orator, and protector of the vine/
preaching civilization and custom rites/ progeny of lord of the skies . . .and so my aura’s bright/
peaceful, yet sting harder than porcupines/ stay sober like a brave soldier, yet, happily drunk with pride/
immortalised. . . It's Dionysus, the god of wine!/
loathed by Hera for the case of my birth/ oh, how she degraded my worth/ and sought to have me erased from the earth /
but it was my right to choose/ not to die in feud/ I never engage in a fight to lose/
too young to stand against her so I hid in the thighs of Zeus/
In my adolescent youth/ I was adorably cute/ and honorable too/
sweet-faced placid demon/ rocking attires of gold and flashy linens/ my fans . . .the Pans, Satyrs and Bacchic women/
if Poseidon is the aquatic villain/ then my rise is above Atlantic limit!/
ain’t taking no threat/ even Hades can tell/
that I’ve literally passed through hell without breaking a sweat!/
Horses replaced with lions and tigers/ I’m riding with scions and minors/
holding more threats than giants and vipers!/
cymbals from pilgrims clashing/ children clapping/
minions dancing/ bare-breasted, young women flashing/
my crew giving order/ more fruits and booze in the quarters/ more brutes to the slaughter/
rewards to those who bring me honour/ King Midas got greedy, and I cursed the fool with an offer/
everything he touched turned gold . . .including his daughter!
my crew look beyond the reflection, the depth is amazing/ from inception they’re grateful/
to death they’re still faithful/ and I don't treat them like relentless cattle/ that you just send to battle/
but show them delight . . .perhaps lend a candle!

Lord help me! I think I'm going to faint, it just too damn hot in here, Krone I swear u are giving me iba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by joseph1832(m): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2015
Adanna28:

Oh my, it getting hot in here.
Hot in where? hope its not that place I'm thinking? grin

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Hot in where? hope its not that place I'm thinking? grin

Lol lele :p
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by joseph1832(m): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2015
Adanna28:

Lol lele :p
grin. How are you?.

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2015
joseph1832:
grin. How are you?.

I dey oo dear, just loving the cypher smiley how far?
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2015
Sorry, I thought I saw rap battle ?
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by joseph1832(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Adanna28:

I dey oo dear, just loving the cypher smiley how far?
I'm okay. But I'm wondering....
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by JigsawKillah(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
joseph1832:
I'm okay. But I'm wondering....
Is there a section you don't visit?
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by joseph1832(m): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Is there a section you don't visit?
Am I restricted to just one section here?.
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by JigsawKillah(m): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Am I restricted to just one section here?.

Nah
But I prefer seeing you in the Poem and Politics sections
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by joseph1832(m): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Nah
But I prefer seeing you in the Poem and Politics sections
Well I don't conform to your preference. So get use to it.
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by JigsawKillah(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Well I don't conform to your preference. So get use to it.

Chill fam
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by drswagga(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Excerpt from my newest single "lucky ones". U can cop it from http://kiwi6.com/file/bf6y5litoq

On the road 2 riches I pray I'm gonna reach it
My lifes a lesson I hope I'm gonna teach it
Tryna blend with the world so I could disappear
Cos when the fame comes ur lost ones reappear
I stand clear of the ppl and the prejudice
P***y pushing all these n*****s 2 d precipice
Rest in peace 2 my n****r doctor richard
Rest in peace 2 tobe I hope this reach ya
I hope u n****s up in heaven right now chilling
I knw u niggars looking down yeah ur boy killing
I know the moments that we shared was all fun filling
These deep feelings I hope u still feel it
And If u had a 2nd chance would u relive the d past that we had and u will never let it pass
See I will never let u down I let the world tell me nofin
So I keep going up that's my word no be bluffing
I made it on my own none of these n*****s ever helped
So I will never break the promises I made 2 myself
I'm a slave 2 myself
Look all I gave 2 myself
I got no competition I am faced with myself
No kind man in mankind
So I'm a do me none o'y'all is my type
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by airmark(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2015
cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

The Nairaland Rapbattles Newbies' Tourney -- Sign-up Thread. / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.