Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,367 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) (8580 Views)

Pidgin Cipher!!! / The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by RapLawd(m): 12:22am On Jul 31, 2015
kr0ne:
You guys should stop begging these mods too like they're gods. Ishilove has made it clear that she won't put this on front page, so let it go. Most of them don't even want this thread to exist...so why give a flying fvck? We do this for the love of hip hop and for the glory of the Rap Battle section that we rep. Peace.

No wonder this section has low traffic...

I'm gonna be addicted to this section like I'm to my breath!!!
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by G3n3sis: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

who's alex?
Pissu
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by G3n3sis: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2015
Ishilove is a troll! angry
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by esere826: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2015
umhhhh shocked
folks rapping about oyibo juju

wetin happen to Nigeria Olokun naw?

.... Make this thing no try new front page abeg

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by G3n3sis: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2015
esere826:
umhhhh shocked

You're a troll too! angry
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Ishilove: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2015
esere826:
umhhhh shocked

Bros I don tell them but they say they prefer oyibo juju grin
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2015
Ishilove:

no be juju. It's a myth. There's a difference abeg.
The greeks no longer worship any of those gods.

While Some people in naija still worship sango, osun, esu nd co.

That's juju, cos people still believe in them.

That is what you're encouraging. That something is a culture or tradition doesn't make it right!

@ emaprince, true talk.
I too don't really like the FP attention mostly cossa the profain language often used. As it generates mixed feelings from neutral readers.

But still, this section shouldn't be overlooked by the super-mods!

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

no be juju. It's a myth. There's a difference abeg.
The greeks no longer worship any of those gods.

While Some people in naija still worship sango, osun, esu nd co.

That's juju, cos people still believe in them.

That is what you're encouraging. That something is a culture or tradition doesn't make it right!

@ emaprince, true talk.
I too don't really like the FP attention mostly cossa the profain language often used. As it generates mixed feelings from neutral readers.

But still, this section shouldn't be overlooked by the super-mods!

who told you the Greeks no longer worship them
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2015
darkenedrebel:

who told you the Greeks no longer worship them
pfffft.... Those beliefs died with the birth of advanced civilization nd western education!
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Emaprince:
sadly, you people are making her popular in this section sef. The way rebel tags her in every battle thread was how I got to know her. I really don't know what front page will earn anybody here. We have never in the past, done anything and asked for front page. It was all for fun. Na una era we come dey see front page this, front page that. It seems nuccas are seeking attention from NL females or what? Lol..

You knew about the first Kings tourney, right? Did you see any battle thread in the front page? We didn't even ask for it and some of us (eg. Ibime) didn't even want it on the front page. So you guys should chill and do what you are doing for fun and not for yeye internet fame.

shush... because you are introverted doesn't mean others are...

why did ask them to move my compilation list to the Front Page last year?

because we do this for fun doesn't mean I don't deserve a wider audience to read my write-ups ....

Ibime doesn't want front page - so how is that any of our business?
NL females? - you sound really stewpid for saying this
& do shut the fÜck up if you don't have anything meaningful to say instead of complicating issues & breeding nonfactual claims..
we are fighting for equality of rights in all sections & this one is talking thrash...

visit Reddit.com - rap battles/topics make the front page at least every 2 weeks..
It was there I even knew about Eminem's freestyle on Sway in the morning cos as soon as it was uploaded by VEVO on Youtube- It made the front page on Reddit

& no, it is not for internet fame - but for a wider audience......

3 Likes

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

pfffft.... Those beliefs died with the birth of advanced civilization nd western education!

It also died in Nigeria - but that doesn't mean some people didn't cling to the old ways - because a lot of people still worship the Greek Gods the same way a lot of people practice Buddhism in China..
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2015
darkenedrebel:

It also died in Nigeria - but that doesn't mean some people didn't cling to the old ways - because a lot of people still worship the Greek Gods the same way a lot of people practice Buddhism in China..
oga nobody prays to zeus nd co anymore.
That stopped centuries ago if they ever existed.
Those gods are only seen as myths.

Buddihsm is a religion just like islam, christianity, nd so on.

Nd i know Osun is still worshipped very well.
It never died down. They even hold osun festival every year in osun state.
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

oga nobody prays to zeus nd co anymore.
That stopped centuries ago if they ever existed.
Those gods are only seen as myths.

Buddihsm is a religion just like islam, christianity, nd so on.

Nd i know Osun is still worshipped very well.
It never died down. They even hold osun festival every year in osun state.

go research - I don't argue with people that know nowt but think they do
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2015
darkenedrebel:

go research - I don't argue with people that know nowt but think they do
me neither.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

me neither.

think twice before you argue with someone that got only straight A's throughout the 3 years he studied History ..

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Emaprince: 11:34am On Jul 31, 2015
It seems throwing insults is the only way you increase your posts in here. Mikuz once said you are rude by default. I think he's not far from the truth.

3 Likes

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2015
your opinions have been noticed & dispersed the way a farmer scatters seeds...

you & Mikuz must be hare-brained if you think I give a tuppence about what you feel or think..

you don't agitate the next person then play victim when he/she reciprocates the gesture.. besides - your verse isn't even on this cypher, so who asked you to speak for us? now the chances of Ishilov£ moving any of our topics to front page are slimmer than ever because you gave her a reason not to.
If you don't want front page - fine - but quit generalizing it whilst throwing subliminal slurs - "like we are seeking for attention,Internet fame & doing it for NL females" - If that is not rude to you then go lip-lock with Hypodermic needles.. flipping sanctimonious hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
easy.
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by esere826: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ishilove:

abeg ma
just leave them for here
close door commot

2 Likes

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by kr0ne(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
esere826:

abeg ma
just leave them for here
close door commot
Na you self know wetin carry u come here. I'm sure they sent you.
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by kr0ne(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Darkrebel, all that for Emaprince? Hian! I don't think his statement warrants all that. Let's just kill this noise once and for all. Front page or no front page, we'll continue having ciphers here. . .it's what we do. Peace.

3 Likes

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by slimSin: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you & Mikuz must be hare-brained if you think I give a tuppence about what you feel or think..

you don't agitate the next person then play victim when he/she reciprocates the gesture.. besides - your verse isn't even on this cypher, so who asked you to speak for us? now the chances of Ishilov£ moving any of our topics to front page are slimmer than ever because you gave her a reason not to.
If you don't want front page - fine - but quit generalizing it whilst throwing subliminal slurs - "like we are seeking for attention,Internet fame & doing it for NL females" - If that is not rude to you then go lip-lock with Hypodermic needles.. flipping sanctimonious hypocrite

Emaprince!!!

I dare you to pretend not to see dis... like Ghana currency .
Lmaao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by teddybiyasi(f): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
smh

FP commotion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
I don die! grin grin grin.. Chai
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Emaprince: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
kr0ne:
Darkrebel, all that for Emaprince? Hian! I don't think his statement warrants all that. Let's just kill this noise once and for all. Front page or no front page, we'll continue having ciphers here. . .it's what we do. Peace.
don't worry about that mehn. I will always take him like a young brother.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by kr0ne(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Na wa o. Ishilove banned Alexpissu? sad One Greek god down, nine still moving. We will thrive!

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by liricyst(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
How does fighting in-house help anything? Smh...making FrontPage isn't as important as we textcees sticking together.
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Limerick: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Reading the verses WTF! the gods must be crazy only one foolish god!!!
Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by Dklef(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2015
Reall good cipher you guys 's done here. And i wanna add that it was very much on point, please ya'all should never be discouraged from doing what you do best.

We're all in this hiphop ishh for mostly the fun of it and in as much as we'd love to put arms around getting on FP for 'wider audience', we must also not allow anything or anyone to pull us apart cos we're all doing this out of fervour. When you keep doing what you do regardless of the fame and stuffs, every other things will added. Thanks

Greetings krone! Elymax, dark, Limerick, Ery'body!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2015
I really don't care much about the FP, but ishilove's statement is really pissing me.

What about the football threads that hit the fp every week?
Are they nigerian clubs?
How do they affect our society?

Has she ever told the people in sports section to only create threads for only local matches if they wish to make the FP?

Alexpissu had no offensive word in his comment, yet he got banned.

We are being bullied here. God dey!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

The Nairaland Rapbattles Newbies' Tourney -- Sign-up Thread. / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.