Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet (4595 Views)

Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by killsmith(f): 12:21am On Aug 04, 2015
The man with range rover sport grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Youngpo413: 1:10am On Aug 04, 2015
You are what you attract
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Rapmoney(m): 1:23am On Aug 04, 2015
Lagmostkuit, ur No.1 is cool cheesy

But on a more serious note, are these what most ladies are waiting for? I don't think so! Most of them only dream and wait for comfort. I nor blame dem sha, nobody like to suffer wink
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 04, 2015
Nice one
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 04, 2015
op u forgot to mention the most important thing cool cool
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 04, 2015
Rapmoney:
Lagmostkuit, ur No.1 is cool cheesy

But on a more serious note, are these what most ladies are waiting for? I don't think so! Most of them only dream and wait for comfort. I nor blame dem sha, nobody like to suffer wink
[size=15pt]Some of them are actually waiting for these kind of men.. cool

Yeah, nobody like to suffer even me too! grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Toks2008(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2015
lagmostkuit:
There are certain rare qualities that are difficult to find in a man, but there are men out there who do possess them. Perhaps you are staying single until you meet one of these men, and it may take a while to find one. But, it’s worth the wait. Sometimes a man has to be slapped in the face by the dating game several times before he has a grasp on the type of man he should strive to be. In staying single until you meet one of these types of men, you are being smart and selective. Here are five rare types of men you would be extremely lucky to meet:

1. The Man Who Is Not Shallow:
This man is looking for something beyond looks. This man notices a woman with depth, drive, layers and character. Of course, it’s important to be attracted to someone, but a man who is not shallow is a man who won’t forget all about you the moment he meets a gorgeous bombshell. Although many men claim they place a higher importance on personality than they do looks, at the end of the day, they’re choosing the woman who was the most stunning in the looks department. It’s not your problem, though. It can take several years for a man to come to terms with what is truly important in a woman, and until he comes to that realization on his own, he’ll be swimming in the shallow end. Eventually, when diving into the shallow end of the pool results in nothing but bruises and scrapes, he’ll test the waters of the deep end, and that is where he will find you.

2. The Direct Man
This man is a rare breed. He is direct, and if he likes you, he tells you. Similarly, if he’s not into you, he tells you right away instead of wasting your time by procrastinating to avoid an uncomfortable conversation. If there is something you’re doing that is bothering him, the direct man is honest instead of giving you the cold shoulder. The direct man has the strength of character required to be forthcoming instead of nonchalant.

3. The Man With Follow-Through
Follow-through is a very important character trait. Women will immediately notice whether or not a man possesses this quality. If there is no discrepancy between his words and his actions, he possesses follow-through. For example, if he says he wants to see you and follows through with those words by planning a date with you, he is the type of man who follows through on his words with the appropriate actions. He keeps the momentum going and does not drag his feet when it comes to asking you out on a second or third date.

4. The Man Who Wears His Heart On His Sleeve
This man is not afraid of rejection. Even if there are some risks to telling you how he feels about you (like the chance of awkwardness, embarrassment or rejection), he doesn’t care. He wears his heart on his sleeve and tells you how much he likes you and why. He doesn’t play it cool in an attempt to appeal to you more, or participate in any other dating games. Just like the direct man, this man does not play games.

5. The Man Who Sees You
This man is always present when he’s with you. He takes the time to get to know you; he is engaged in the conversation and appreciates all the layers that make you special. He notices the little things that set you apart from other women, the things you thought nobody noticed. His ability to truly see you and set you apart from others is what makes him so special.

Lalasticlala

Amazingly i think i have all these qualities. Hmmm
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by pbs4real(m): 6:58am On Aug 04, 2015
lagmostkuit:

[size=15pt]Some of them are actually waiting for these kind of men.. cool

Yeah, nobody like to suffer even me too! grin
[/size]
hmmm,smbhundecided
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Cutehector(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2015
I guess men get to become deep as dey grow older... I may be shallow now.. Buh wit tym, I"d different waters will flow into my bank and I"d become deep
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2015
Toks2008:

Amazingly i think i have all these qualities. Hmmm
[size=15pt]That's good.. smiley[/size]
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by stephenqueen: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:

[size=15pt]I'm not cry cry[/size]
You are undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
stephenqueen:

You are undecided undecided
I'm not cry cry
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Yeah very rare indeed. Nice write up OP

Shout out to my #2! You were direct but our love couldn't last.....

I know by now he's somewhere shagging another girl angry cry grin
Take heart. bt we can continue frm were he stopped bcus it seems am far better dan him bcus he possess just #2 according to u while according to me and in all sincerity i possess all the listed and many more nt listed but my most selling points of all d listed is #2 and #4. bt when coming to my tent u first hv to be sure either u re rich or u re d daughter of dangote, otedola or even bill gate, bcus me don tire to dey always find myself in d pool of poor men daughters as if God brought me in2 dis world to help solve famine in their families. dnt worry abt "phyno" as ur moniker impless, i can tak care of him wit just a phone cal,..thrust me!

i am mystage and i just wanna make #CommonSense
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by harffie(m): 5:30am On Aug 09, 2015
It takes a lot of time for a boy to be a man, it takes time for the man to be made. How many girls would be able to wait?
They all want a ready made man (most), guess its in their nature tho.
#Patience is a virtue.
There are many excellent guys out there, find them.
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2015
chimerase2:
Any small tin lalasticlala smh
pity dat guy na angry
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 13, 2015
killsmith:
The man with range rover sport grin
grin. grin grin
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Last 4 Digits Of Your Phone Number / How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband / Masturbation Is Biblical Quote Me Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.