Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) (1872 Views)

Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Holamidhe(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
This is just my own story so,it not because am PDP or am APC. It is base on unpaid salary in Osun state. Story coming soon but let me brief us about the contents ...We have what I saw,situation at home,situation around,fail promises,rumours going around my area and state of my local government secretariat ...

Note: it is in NO particular order
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by SenJoe(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
OP, what are you saying in essence?
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by WaleGent(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Following
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
SenJoe:

I don't understand him too
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by nigerianvenom(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ok.we are waiting.pls tell us but don't lie
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
Alright. make it quick
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Holamidhe(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
SenJoe:

Oyind17:
Modified
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Holamidhe(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
SenJoe:

Oyind17:
Modified
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Lordemperoris100(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
k
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Hammefeez: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Aregbe is good. Let him overcome salary issue then you 'll see better
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by temitemi1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
Osun state, the land of hunger grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Welcome to Osun!
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Holamidhe(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Situation when both your Dad (local government staff ) and Mom(teacher) are civil servant under current Osun state government

These past two weeks has been one of the longest weeks of my life. It all started when we were about to start exam and my money remained more than #70k(private Uni) ...I called my dad and he said he had no money and the school announced there will be no exam clearance if payments were not made.

I called him again and he told me it been 8 months he received his salary last. I was like are you serious?? (I always know it all thanks to nairaland).He said he was going to come to my school and he really came..

Hmmm, I saw the richest man in my world begging bursar and he was still insisting on NO ..I felt a drop of tear on my cheek ...Father's love indeed ...He went back home without getting the exam clearance for me and after little investigation I was told there was guarantor form in school.. I went there and filled the form. Luckily for me school stood as guarantor for me..I called my dad that all was well not knowing big Wahala/Idamu/trouble was knocking waiting for me to open

More later ...Abeg I no proof read ooo cos I don't want guys here to see me putting my private matter on social media ...We (nairalanders) are family right?
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Holamidhe(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
I thought I was free to write exam until when it was announced on wednesday that people on guarantor list should pay if they want to continue writing exam ....I called my dad and he said I should come home that before money he was going to get the money. After my paper on friday I took exit which I had already booked on wednesday evening. I embarked on a journey that I don't know how it was going to be ...I was happy because it almost 2 years I left ...I love spending my holidays with family and friends

My next update will be on Situation in Osun and so on
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by gbolah1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Why not finish your story @ once? Or you are making it aa seasonal film?
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Holamidhe(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
gbolah1:
Why not finish your story @ once? Or you are making it aa seasonal film?

I don't have time to type all nw
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Meritbaba(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Holamidhe:
Situation when both your Dad (local government staff ) and Mom(teacher) are civil servant under current Osun state government

These past two weeks has been one of the longest weeks of my life. It all started when we were about to start exam and my money remained more than #70k(private Uni) ...I called my dad and he said he had no money and the school announced there will be no exam clearance if payments were not made.

I called him again and he told me it been 8 months he received his salary last. I was like are you serious?? (I always know it all thanks to nairaland).He said he was going to come to my school and he really came..

Hmmm, I saw the richest man in my world begging bursar and he was still insisting on NO ..I felt a drop of tear on my cheek ...Father's love indeed ...He went back home without getting the exam clearance for me and after little investigation I was told there was guarantor form in school.. I went there and filled the form. Luckily for me school stood as guarantor for me..I called my dad that all was well not knowing big Wahala/Idamu/trouble was knocking waiting for me to open

More later ...Abeg I no proof read ooo cos I don't want guys here to see me putting my private matter on social media ...We (nairalanders) are family right?
Your Dad a local govt. worker in osun, your mum a teacher, you are in private university, hmmmmm I dey gbadun your stori

5 Likes

Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Holamidhe:

I don't have time to type all nw
post the whole story here
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by shaddoww: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
@op so ur father na LG worker and mother teacher, hmmmmm well make I know ur private University first before I talk
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Holamidhe(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
shaddoww:
@op so ur father na LG worker and mother teacher, hmmmmm well make I know ur private University first before I talk

I won't advice my enemies to do that but am still going to do that if u can tell me u don't know some parents can do any thing because of their children??...Well my parents are one of those ...If u read the updates I said crazy things about my school which can be taken up by them(private uni wahala). Pls try to understand. Shalom ...Typing
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Holamidhe(m): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Fast forward to my town

I got to my area that evening and I saw dust on my father's car. That said a lot that it been long he took his car outside and what shocked me was he is still using the same car he bought two years ago..This popped the question ..Maybe he is no more in love with cars or our expenses has been too much lately ..When I dropped my bad I put a call out to an old friend and he said he was inside secretariat that I can come and meet him there

I called a bike and off I went to secretariat. The 5 minutes journey was no fun because the bike man was a PDP man,he kept saying things about politics which I was not interested because have missed my friend. The secretariat was a shadow of what I left ..Half was burnt and by the look of things I knew it been a long it burnt,with this nothing was done about it..I later saw my chairman's house and it was a big house indeed

Now,let talk about things in Osun

I read a post here that when Aregbesola came to Ilesa people came out to show love ..It was a LIE ..People came out to see their governor,they came out to see who was around..You know that feeling like I have seen Davido/Wizkid before .So, it was not because they love him.

Let us talk about causes of Osun problem: It not that Aregbesola is a bad man but his advisers failed him. He embarked on projects that are more than Osun money. He thought he was in Lagos that their internal revenue was much,he forgot reverse is the case in Osun state .
Our governor also forgot that PDP was spending federal money during last year election that took him in for second term.. Omisore pushed him with the way he spent money and Aregbesola took the bait and started spending money. I know he did the what he ought to do but he spent a lot money and borrowed in other to compete with federal money
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Holamidhe(m): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Next on the topic is the crazy things in I saw in Osun state
I saw things that made me laugh,cry and lose hope in Nigeria because the only dividend of democracy am getting is from my parents salary now on governor is now holding their salary

Firstly, I saw street sellers claiming boss over civil servants.I went to an old friend house and I saw this dirty woman cursing my friend's mother to pay her money that that's the only mean for her to feed her children..It was funny but I didn't laugh because I didn'( want my friend to feel somehow because it been long we talked.

Secondly,I saw his children going round. With little or no hope about future..It been like almost 4 month they went to school where their private school counterparts were going to school..I notice it had little or no effect on them cos they're still going around with things like all is well

Furthermore, I saw civil servant picking of menial jobs to feed their family. Masters holder are now bike man,farmer etc just because of food and needs

In addiction, I knew realities about how hard my parents are trying for us..When things was good it was fun been at home but cos of unpaid salary it was no fun.. I wanted to collect 1k for sub but he told me did I see his car outside that the car #500 fault..He said now before he spend money he had to reason it..People would say Osun people can collect loan from banks but the reality is banks don't borrow workers money again..My dad told me there excuse is OUR OGA AT THE TOP is owning them

Let talk about failed promises. After meeting with NLC people said he was going to pay for two month but the shock came when he paid half a month..Some people received #500 alert and was deducted because of outstanding overdraft ...
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Fialm: 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Umhh Alo Iya Agba grin. Interesting any way wink
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Omenkata: 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hehehehehehe

this tori sweeet ooo.

btw

Aregbesola is a nincompoop - Fashola

1 Like

Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
hunger kill una for that ritual enclave
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
Holamidhe:
Fast forward to my town

I got to my area that evening and I saw dust on my father's car. That said a lot that it been long he took his car outside and what shocked me was he is still using the same car he bought two years ago..This popped the question ..Maybe he is no more in love with cars or our expenses has been too much lately ..When I dropped my bad I put a call out to an old friend and he said he was inside secretariat that I can come and meet him there

I called a bike and off I went to secretariat. The 5 minutes journey was no fun because the bike man was a PDP man,he kept saying things about politics which I was not interested because have missed my friend. The secretariat was a shadow of what I left ..Half was burnt and by the look of things I knew it been a long it burnt,with this nothing was done about it..I later saw my chairman's house and it was a big house indeed

Now,let talk about things in Osun

I read a post here that when Aregbesola came to Ilesa people came out to show love ..It was a LIE ..People came out to see their governor,they came out to see who was around..You know that feeling like I have seen Davido/Wizkid before .So, it was not because they love him.

Let us talk about causes of Osun problem: It not that Aregbesola is a bad man but his advisers failed him. He embarked on projects that are more than Osun money. He thought he was in Lagos that their internal revenue was much,he forgot reverse is the case in Osun state .
Our governor also forgot that PDP was spending federal money during last year election that took him in for second term.. Omisore pushed him with the way he spent money and Aregbesola took the bait and started spending money. I know he did the what he ought to do but he spent a lot money and borrowed in other to compete with federal money

[size=18pt]Rants from hunger pangs[/size]

send me your paypal account let me feed you and your entire family tonight
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Holamidhe(m): 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

[size=18pt]Rants from hunger pangs[/size]

send me your paypal account let me feed you and your entire family tonight

“Now that you’ve made yourself feel more
important, I’m going to go watch some
television.” ...Please get a life than opening threads on Buhari ...PLEASE hmmm and respect yourself cos am not in the mood to beef

BTW: Your moniker shows your poverty level(Yoruba folks), how market??
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Vikkie14: 12:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Your above submission is rubbish. How did Omisore "pushed" Aregbe into spending State Allocations? You dont seems to understand yourself My Brother.
Omisore is a rich dude, and the guy spends "heavily" on the last Osun gubernatorial election--no doubt about that. He has a radio staion and a his television station will soon been airing-- in less than a year of His radio existence.

Aregbesola, who is the governor, spends more than what the state is generating. Osun IGR is stated to be 8.2bn but the many UNCOMPLETED projects that litters the state is uncalled for.
In Aregbe 5 years in power, he didnt commision a SINGLE road--i stand to be corrected. The Billions he spend on the Opon Imo--tablet of Knowledge, the O' School, O' Garment, O'Reap, O' Meal, O' Calisthenic, (with the exception of O' Ambulance and O' SAS), has resulted in "O'GBESE" otherwise known as O' DEBTS(Osun Debts).
He just mismanaged the state funds. Before the general elections, he was saying that FG has reduced his allocation, but we have seen the truth now. Even if FG then, reduced the state allocations, where is the "allocated" allocation to the state? There isnt any projects embarked on by his government, so what did he do with the allocations and state IGR??

Wont go any further in convincing you.

The point is, AREGBE Mismanaged Osun Money and he should be held accountable for the deaths of all civil servants(both retired and active) in the state.

1 Like

Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by jmaine: 12:04am On Jul 28, 2015
Holamidhe:
Next on the topic is the crazy things in I saw in Osun state

Let talk about failed promises. After meeting with NLC people said he was going to pay for two month but the shock came when he paid half a month..Some people received #500 alert and was deducted because of outstanding overdraft ...

Please tell me this was an error undecided.
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Holamidhe:

“Now that you’ve made yourself feel more
important, I’m going to go watch some
television.”

[img]http://2.bp..com/-2EHJ_F_i6Vg/UpJVSNtpb7I/AAAAAAAAB4s/3ZwxXYGCdBA/s1600/Ogbono+soup.jpg[/img]
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Holamidhe(m): 12:23am On Jul 28, 2015
WombRaiders:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-2EHJ_F_i6Vg/UpJVSNtpb7I/AAAAAAAAB4s/3ZwxXYGCdBA/s1600/Ogbono+soup.jpg[/img]

Downloaded pic right?? ....If you still thinking about your problems this late that's ur issue ..Abeg I get exams 2mao I wan sleep

jmaine:

Please tell me this was an error undecided.

Sorry, it was not an error

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blood Bath In Ogun State, 2 Slaugthered, Houses Razed In Cult Clashes / Photo Of Wounded Sheikh El-zakzaky Being Pushed In A Wheel Barrow / Court issues bench warrant against Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.