Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) (1868 Views)

Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Holamidhe(m): 12:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Vikkie14:
Your above submission is rubbish. How did Omisore "pushed" Aregbe into spending State Allocations? You dont seems to understand yourself My Brother.
Omisore is a rich dude, and the guy spends

Wont go any further in convincing you.

The point is, AREGBE Mismanaged Osun Money and he should be held accountable for the deaths of all civil servants(both retired and active) in the state.

Nice post but you shouldn't just tag my submission rubbish just because u not seeing things from my own angle. He really pushed Aregbe cos from my own past experiences ACN(APC) didn't use to spend money but when Omisore started sharing things Aregbe knew there was problem so,he started buying things for electorates like rice,giving out money for APC zonal chairmen to lure people to his side.
Next was about road,actually during his first 4 years he did 1 kilometre in every wards in Osun state-stand to be corrected .The project was to last for 3 months but it lasted for 1 year but he didn't come to commission it b4 my good people started using it

Btw : thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Three Days In Osun (nairalander's Story) by Kingspin(m): 1:44am On Jul 28, 2015
When we tell some people to leave all these free oil money share monthly and replace it to state independent for the future of the country. They think is a joke, nothing last forever the early the better. Sorry to my shoolmate and the parent pray that they find a way to overcome their hot moment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peaceloving Aliens Stopped Nuclear War On Earth, Says Retired NASA Astronaut / Prove You Are Not Being Influenced – Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari / PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.