Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,222 members, 7,953,832 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

On The Night I Proposed To The Love Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On The Night I Proposed To The Love Of My Life (940 Views)

I Proposed To A Lady The First Time I Saw Her And She Accepted On The Spot / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Night I Proposed To The Love Of My Life by endisticks(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
ON THE NIGHT I PROPOSED TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

.......saturday,June 24,2017. @ 19:45
@Newcastle Pavillon...Lagos Ikeja.

(The climate was torrential and d planet was bestowed gratitiously with a full moon.The galaxy was so encapsulative and the environ was snuggingly cozy coupled with a romantic astronomy).

I was dressed in a cardigan over d shirt she bought for me 2 weeks ago n a pair of jean trousers.....n of course smelling versace as usual.
She was looking so stunning on her orange dress.Her hair fell perfectly on her neck, her piercing eyes penetrating into d sarcomere of my heart&soul, her nose artistically aquiline, her alluringly soft lips so hypnotizing,her countenance so charismatically titillating and her physiognomy was so enchanting.

(Across d table)

ME: You look so beauteously gorgeous in dah
dress.
HER: (flattered)....hmm.....fenk you. U look good too
(saying it surreptitiously)
ME: (rolling ma eyes....of course i look good)...
thank you for d 'insult'.
HER: (giggling and chuckling) hehehe ....no nah..(covers
her mouth) u'v started again.....go joor.(wit a
smile on her face)
(we chatted for a while....she was just laughing blatantly...and instantaneously, we were greeted with an auspicious silence.
We stared at each other, d chemistry was electromagical....the moment was like a romantic parabola,eclipse of love it was..........then i broke the silence).

ME: I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
When I met you,I met my destiny.My one true love,You'll always be.If you feel the same,And I truly hope you do,There's something very important,
That I want to ask of you.
Instead of "you" and "I,"
Let's become "we."
I'm asking you to share my life.
(She just kept staring,sublimed to d realm of celestial ecstacy....she was breathless and it was apparent).
All that I am,All that I do,All that I have
Is wrapped up in you.
All of our future,All we can be,
Rests on this precious moment..
(I bring out a diamond ring)
Sweetlove....i want you to grant me the privilege of being the father of your kids...
I want to be your husband
Will you marry me?
(she was enveloped with awedness as tears roll down her cheek....she was trying to catch her breathe.....
and when she did; she responded to my request..)
HER: Sweetlove...i bless the day we first met...i love ur words,it keeps me going.i love the fact that you dnt just tell me how much u love me
but u back ur words with actions.I'm stupefied by such a privilege to be ur wife (with such great smile n tear drops that encapsulated her pretty face she said) NO I WON'T MARRY YOU.

(THE END).

Hahahaha................anti-climax.......hehehe.
oh!i love literature. Everything is possible when u'r a writer. have a lovely day ppl bye. 07038595966
Re: On The Night I Proposed To The Love Of My Life by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Still reading..
Re: On The Night I Proposed To The Love Of My Life by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
hmm
Re: On The Night I Proposed To The Love Of My Life by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
OK
Re: On The Night I Proposed To The Love Of My Life by therealdeal10: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
After all d praise she now said "NO" as simple as dat jst dump d bi*ch dere b4 she do am 1st
Re: On The Night I Proposed To The Love Of My Life by paulkush(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mod, front page abegi

Meanwhile, this was what iya chinedu did dat I stabbed her ooo....

I better pray blessing(my gf) no try dis ooo
Re: On The Night I Proposed To The Love Of My Life by Applaner: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
op,

u nid to treat malaria o

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Should Stop Looking For What They Already Have... / This Is The Real Definition Of 'marriage Wahala' Aka GOBE (pics) / Pls I Need A Matured Advise Here Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.