Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage (923 Views)

Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage by missmary(f): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
1. The wife that wins all arguments with her husband is not wise. The home is not a law court.

2.The wife that uses sex as a weapon lacks wisdom.

3.The wife that uses the mordern trends and laws of "women's rights" to insult or ridicule her husband simply makes a fool of herself.

4.A woman that makes her home void of peace through nagging and quarrels needs help.

5.Mordern day equality in marriage doesnt mean competition. It means partnership. If you destroy your home, soon you will be the boss of an empty home.

6. A wise wife makes her husband feel good and gently wields her power.

7.Dont let yourself go after marriage. After child birth some women give excess and grow big. Many stop bothering about their looks. Within 5 years of marriage, people start wondering if your his aunt. Then you start going to bed smelling like onions and wearing grandmother's clothes. Why are you playing with your marriage? Love is not all about looks but looks enhance love and marriage.

8.If every night you are tired, sleepy, sore , down with fever, "not in the mood" you are a serious comedienne .

9. if you assume only the woman needs pampering you are pitied .

10. If your children suddenly become more important than your husband you need prayers.

11. A woman that has the mind of a wife does not excite her husband. Be more like a girlfriend... Sweet, goodlooking, caring about your man.

Culled from the internet.

Single and married lets stop breaking our homes future and present with our hands... GOD is our strenght.

Cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage by XtraSmooth404: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
smiley kiss
Re: Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage by Aminat508(f): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2015

Thank you so much @Op

Omotayor123 Adeh39 come and read this oooo

4 Likes

Re: Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage by olafum1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
ok cool
Re: Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage by Omotayor123(f): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Food for thought!
Re: Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mmmmmmmn
Re: Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage by Kazrem(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Aminat508:
Thank you so much @Op

Omotayor123 Adeh39 come and read this oooo
where is adeh39? It's been long I saw her here. Abi I no take note ni?
Re: Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Kazrem:

where is adeh39? It's been long I saw her here. Abi I no take note ni?

She's around jare.....just on lowkey smiley

How are u doing?
Re: Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage by Kazrem(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
adeh39:

She's around jare.....just on lowkey smiley
How are u doing?
Doing fine.
You haven't checked your mail in recent time?
Re: Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Kazrem:

Doing fine.

You haven't checked your mail in recent time?

I hv, guess i should be asking u dat question

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Between Men And Women Who Lie Pass????? / I'm In Need Of Sugar Mummy / When Last Did You Visited Home (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.