Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Meet The Woman Who Lets Her Vampire Boyfriend Suck Her Blood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Woman Who Lets Her Vampire Boyfriend Suck Her Blood (1241 Views)

I Suck Her Blood While Making Love / Twitter User Shares Story Of A Girl Who Lets A Guy Cum On Her Face / Can U Suck Her Breast For 100 Million Naira?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman Who Lets Her Vampire Boyfriend Suck Her Blood by Jumkye: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
28-year-old Blut Katzchen has said that she allows self-proclaimed vampires to suck blood directly from her body.

Blut who calls herself a Black Swan said she has been fascinated with vampires since she was young, she said “I found a book on vampires in my sister’s collection and became completely entranced with it. It takes a very specific type of mindset to enjoy being a swan – you have to be more submissive and enjoy giving.”

Her current boyfriend, 43-year-old Michael Vachmiel said sucking Blut’s blood gives him a lot of energy. Blut explained that “You have to have a very strong connection to the person who is feeding off you, Michael and I have a very intimate relationship and I trust him completely.”

Michael uses a sterile blade to puncture Blut’s skin. He makes inch-long cuts that aren’t too deep, and then uses suction cups to draw the blood out. Sometimes, he just licks and sucks the blood off her skin directly.

Blut said “We’ll sterilize the area with alcohol and he uses mouthwash before drinking, so it’s very clean. There are some risks involved but we do everything we can to keep it as clean as possible. If you drink too much you do get sick – it doesn’t take much blood for Michael to get his energy.”

Micheal also revealed that he has been drinking blood since he was 13, he said “It was during an intense sexual act where blood was drawn and touched my lips. At that point, it was an awakening. Just like a person has a favourite culinary dish, vampires have a favourite spiritual culinary dish. In doing such, we get the energy we need and the donor has their need to submit, so it’s completely consensual.”

Seems Real Life Vampires are real after all.

http://www.thefinix.com/2015/07/meet-the-woman-who-lets-her-vampire-boyfriend-suck-her-blood/

Re: Meet The Woman Who Lets Her Vampire Boyfriend Suck Her Blood by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Meet The Woman Who Lets Her Vampire Boyfriend Suck Her Blood by kingk(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
oga ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked do v still exist?
Re: Meet The Woman Who Lets Her Vampire Boyfriend Suck Her Blood by benedictnsi(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
@op which movie did you copy this from biko??

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Lets Her Vampire Boyfriend Suck Her Blood by Utchgirl(f): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Wetin person no go hear !
Dis peeps don carry am enta 18
Re: Meet The Woman Who Lets Her Vampire Boyfriend Suck Her Blood by donholy28(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
What the f*ck...I thought vampires were mythical
Re: Meet The Woman Who Lets Her Vampire Boyfriend Suck Her Blood by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Another hollywood blockbuster.
Re: Meet The Woman Who Lets Her Vampire Boyfriend Suck Her Blood by Humblebloke(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
kingk:
oga ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked do v still exist?

Did vampires ever existundecided
Re: Meet The Woman Who Lets Her Vampire Boyfriend Suck Her Blood by cr7lomo: 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
That's how it starts , next tin u hear is they want their own rights . White people destroying this world
Re: Meet The Woman Who Lets Her Vampire Boyfriend Suck Her Blood by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Orisirisi!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Testing Your Spouse Level Of Love / Most Sin Committed By Men Are Caused By Women? True Or False? / Waitress In Restaurant Serve Unclad In To Promote Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.