Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Twitter User Shares Story Of A Girl Who Lets A Guy Cum On Her Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Shares Story Of A Girl Who Lets A Guy Cum On Her Face (2065 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Shares Story Of A Girl Who Lets A Guy Cum On Her Face by Adonis3: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2017
A twitter user @jaquezjaquezz took to twitter to narrate a "true life" story about a girl who had sex with a guy and allowed him ejaculate on her face and chest.

Only for her to develop rashes on the areas the next day and got a shocking discovery..

Here's the story:

Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of A Girl Who Lets A Guy Cum On Her Face by hushshinani(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2017
craziness everywhere!!!!
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of A Girl Who Lets A Guy Cum On Her Face by purem(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2017
Even if u tel it 100tyms womens will not

Hear.. Women n sex..........

Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of A Girl Who Lets A Guy Cum On Her Face by segebase(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2017
shits got real
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of A Girl Who Lets A Guy Cum On Her Face by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 10, 2017
Lemme check if I have a care to give.

If u r a sexual adventurer ,. Check my signature.
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of A Girl Who Lets A Guy Cum On Her Face by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2017
Well, anything is possible.

He just needs to be quarantined in a facility before he spreads an epidemic with this unusual act of sleeping with dead people.
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of A Girl Who Lets A Guy Cum On Her Face by alabi0040(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
She need to let me cut on her chest and face to cure the rashes. My cuz is medicinal and purer grin
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of A Girl Who Lets A Guy Cum On Her Face by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
So can we say she's 'unlucky' he didn't cum in her mouth?
We can trust the stomach heat and acidity to deal with such but then again, shīt happens.

(1) (Reply)

See Photos of Teenager Who Auctioned Her Virginity To A Businessman For £2.3m / Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless / Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.