Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole (32626 Views)

"Why Past Governors, Ministers Stole So Much" - James Bawa Magaji / Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses / Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Sagamite(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
anonimi:

Why not wait till she is charged to court and convicted before getting all excited
The phrase- innocent until PROVEN guilty- does not apply in your corner of the world ni?

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Some of you cretins think you are genuises when you vomit platitudes.

Cretin, because she has not been proven guilty in a court of law does not mean I cannot know she is guilty.

Innocent until proven guilty is just a moral process in judicial systems.

Also, fuuktard, because people are not found guilty or convicted in court does not mean they are innocent.

Never in your life bring such moronic platitudes your God's way again. You hear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by bigerboy200: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
chaaaai...see as Oshiomole finished PDP...abeg he should just take over from Lai Mohammed already......truth b told,PDP should remain silent for d next 57years...They destroyed Nigeria..haba

1 Like

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
laurel03:
Make buhari start arresting them now and be collecting our money back for us... Time don dey go... Voted u because we want you to fight corruption for us..
we will stay like this, one year will pass, two, three nd four still no loot will be return. Na NAIja we dey.

Mentioning the word CORRUpTION! CORRUPTioN!!! Is not enough..... Do something.
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
texazzpete:
Rubbish.

This is not about going to press to make noise. if someone stole $6bn, why has that minister not been arrested?
Why not ask the US official how - with their much vaunted money laundering laws - someone was able to bring $6bn to the US without setting off their checks.

I'm a Buhari supporter, but APC needs to get down to the serious business of governance and leave this long talk.
u re really on point infact u re a POINTER.

We have hard and read much of WORDS. We need ACTION.
If too much talk talk come dey for JET LI or JACKIE CHAN film, the film no go sweet.
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by illmatic101(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=christinie post=36338256]he likes foreign prostitutes, ignoring his Italian sisters[/quote

I hope that lady he calls a wife is not siphoning Edo State treasury to service her home country?
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by marv1: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
UnknownT:
the way APC is romancing US, they may end up leasing this country to US. Must it take US officials to calculate the amount GEJ stole? Everything is America since this new dispensation. Can't we achieve something on our own without depending on the US? This is not a good development I must confess
U are talking as if u are not in nigeria. Dont u know that these corrupt politicians are so powerful that they can manipulate anything within nigeria but since its in usa they cant. That is why PMB trying asap to repartrate these funds. It doesn't happen immediately it takes time. 6billion dollars one person? Not even talking about his other nigeria accounts. This shows how greedy a black man can be.

2 Likes

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by IYANGBALI: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
America will know-GEJ 2014
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by ogundeleai(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
We just need to beg God not allow individual like Jonathan rule this Nation in the future.. Calamity that can befell a Nation

2 Likes

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by UnknownT: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
marv1:
U are talking as if u are not in nigeria. Dont u know that these corrupt politicians are so powerful that they can manipulate anything within nigeria but since its in usa they cant. That is why PMB trying asap to repartrate these funds. It doesn't happen immediately it takes time. 6billion dollars one person? Not even talking about his other nigeria accounts. This shows how greedy a black man can be.
which Nigerian politician takes his loot to the US of all places?
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Sagamite(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Oshiomh ole has gone mad oooooo.

1 minister stole 6 billion dollars and the whole nation budgets 22 billion dollars.

Stupidity @ it's very peak.

What did you find hard to believe there?
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by FOLLOWJESUS: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Oshomole has perfect hate for GEJ's administration,I am not trying to defend GEJ,But rather the way Oshomole is talking as if apc members are saints,he has forgoten that apc members are the same people that ganged up in pdp and looted Nigeria dry,and agains apc members are not from different planet there are the same pen rubbers from Pdp,Oshomole and his cohorts have ignored the stinking corruption in the adminitration of OBJ,Abacha,Abdusalami and IBB,what is good for the gooz is good for the gander,GEJ's administration has wronged nigerians just like privious ones so they must all be brought to book not salective probe which will course division in the polity.

1 Like

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Osode: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Some of you cretins think you are genuises when you vomit platitudes.

Cretin, because she has not been proven guilty in a court of law does not mean I cannot know she is not guilty.

Innocent until proven guilty is just a moral process in judicial systems.

Also, fuuktard, because people are not found guilty or convicted in court does not mean they are innocent.

Never in your life bring such moronic platitudes your God's way again. You hear?
There goes another one...
"cretinous fuucktard" one of their favourite catch phrases...
What on earth remotely connects what anonimi made as a simple and clear pustulation with the insulent babble that came out of this one other APC online Comics here...
PS... Young nigerians think..think.
Why would the US allow one of the women that was once alluded to by OBJ as one of the defacto presidents in the so corrupt regime of GEJ ..Arunma Oteh of SEC (remember these same apc peeps fougth her bitterly in the House of Reps over tumped up corruption charges involving gold wristwatches)
...to BECOME NOT ONLY THE VICE PRESIDENT of a world bank in which the US has MAJORITY SHARES but also its TREASURER ??

Think, young nigerians ...think
YOU GUYS WONT DIE IF U THINK A LITTLE !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
akthedream:
If President Buhari doesn't recover a good percentage of the stolen funds as stated above..and/or send them to jail if found guily...then, I think Kowa Party can take over from them come 2019..Pdp is just too bad for us all..I prefer Kowa party to them..
KOWA another nigerian party?? If APC fail us, the best thing to do is to invite someone from congo, lesotho, bbotswana or liberia to rule naija.
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by stephmike(m): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
to me oso baba is jst blabbing. mention name of d official.
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by neocortex: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
I guess the minister has no name.
Oshiomole can only fool Buhari's cows because in the
sane world credible allegations of theft are prosecuted
in the law court not on the pages of newspapers. But since
oshomoke and his cronies lacks tangible evidence they resort
to media prosecutions.
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by freshdude99(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
They should just keep making these useless noises, we are patiently waiting for them in 2019! Apc presently is doing more harm to this economy with their mouths than the actual pdp thieves that stole out money.
Apc to me don't deserve to be a ruling party, I have kept my PVC safe 2019, I will surely be among those that will send them parking to the opposition where they belong! #annoying set of ingrates

1 Like

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by reuben79: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Demmocrats:
That money is change compare to what my baba obj took
www.
yes obj stole money but he do somthing 4 dis country"I can even mention some obj achivemt 4 u.unlike Gej
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Forwetinnah: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
This is another monkey Dullamadu is using to deceive the SS. They told Nigerians that the Burukutu sipping mallam travelled with just 35 persons while in actual sense he left Nigeria with 229 man delegation, the most in the history of African democracy. They all went on excursion only to come back with shady stories about GEJs government. Yes I am a Wailing Wailer...proudly so!

2 Likes

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Ur are a chronic Reetard.

It takes a very sick fool to believe that in a nation that budgets 22 billion dollars per year, 1 minister stole 6 billion dollars. We still have president, governors...36 of dem, 109 senators, 350 house of rep members, over 35 ministers and etc....

Ask urself, if one minister stole 6 billion dollars...that translates to 1.4 trillion naira, how much did d other politicians steal
How possible do u fink it is to still run the country

4 Likes

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by freshdude99(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Every fu cking thing bro!
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:
KOWA another nigerian party?? If APC fail us, the best thing to do is to invite someone from congo, lesotho, bbotswana or liberia to rule naija.
lol...I don't think that's is possible..we just have to keep trying till we get there someday..Hopefully,we will get there sooner than we thought.
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by toshmann(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
US officials. . . . . . say . . . Jonathans ministers stole 6bn Naira . . . . . SAYS Oshiomole lol

If US authorities are serious let them give us names and precise infomation so we can forward to mallam kworoption. Otherwise these bogus claims serve no purpose other than political blackmail.

Nonsense.
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
marv1:

The real question dat u can ask urself is ""HOW AND WHY DID U.S WITH ALL THEIR MONEY LAUNDERY LAWS + CHECKS N BALANCES ALLOW A NIGERIA POLITICIAN TO BRING IN 6 BILLION DOLLARS INTO THEIR COUNTRY AND THEIR BANKS....AND THEY KNEW ALL ALONG AND STILL DIDNT DO ANYTHING""

As soon as u ask n answer that, u can re-read d article, sieve, understand, discard it n discover that APC relies on lies as a source of living...

1 Like

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Forwetinnah: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
illmatic101:
What about the APC Governors how much did they steal?

Don't mind the inconsistent eediots!! Dullamadu ran off to the US claiming GEJs ministers sold 1 million barrels of Oil per day, only for him to reduce it to 250,000 barrels on NTA today. The people are schizophrenic dafts, so are the people supporting them no matter how smart they pretend to be.

3 Likes

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by princejenks(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
So osho,the receiver country that collects stolen funds into its coffers should then be called what? Am sure that carson guy would deny this info if he gets to hear what osho said. Seems osho has learned to pick his fights carefully this time by not mentioning NOI.
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Sagamite(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Ur are a chronic Reetard.

It takes a very sick fool to believe that in a nation that budgets 22 billion dollars per year, 1 minister stole 6 billion dollars. We still have president, governors...36 of dem, 109 senators, 350 house of rep members, over 35 ministers and etc....

Ask urself, if one minister stole 6 billion dollars...that translates to 1.4 trillion naira, how much did d other politicians steal
How possible do u fink it is to still run the country

Is the country running in the first place?

Is it not in severe debts while hardly anything is there to show for it?

Fuuktard, at 22bn per year for lets say 4 to 6 years, what does that give you?

DO THE MATHS, CRETIN!

Secondly, you are telling us the national budget is a reflection of the earnings of the country?

Fuuktard, you did not hear that money was not being remitted to the federal account?

And that is just the money that the criminals are admitting and recording that the country has earned. Not the ones they choose not to record.

Product of a failed education system.

So what makes it difficult for a fuuktard like you to believe someone can steal $6bn during Reetardeen's regime of Corruption is not Stealing and Goat must to eat yam?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
It must be one of those two women...women stealing is always earth-quaking. Removal of tunnel era is gone..chai.
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by chichriso: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
k
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by teajays(m): 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2015

‘you know, we who see ourselves not just as friends of Nigeria, each time we think there is light at the end of the tunnel and it is time to encourage Nigeria to build on it, you would wake up the following day under President Jonathan to find out that even the tunnel had been removed.

This part got me cracked up I swear.. LMAO!
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by chernest2002: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
The most ugly governor is still making noise, we are waiting till your tenure ends, you have many cases to answer, your womanizing attitude is costing edo people billions of naira, that widow you took with money we will remind you,apc are full of wolfs. Buhari is practicing northern government and judas like you dont care hence you have women around you.
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Senjuchiha: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ephemmm:
Thank God that drunkard has been sent back to Otueke: the man I voted for in 2011 with passion almost 'wind up' Nigeria. Though he is a gentleman in my opinion, but that man called Jonathan lacks charisma to govern Nigeria in the next four years: under him, anything goes....

He is in Otueke now where he is more useful: APC it is now your turn, prove yourself or be kicked out like a rolling ball.

A real Nigeria is coming out: a real Nigeria is breaking forth: the place where love, unity, joy and co-operation would reign and where everybody will live in harmony irrespective of tribe, dialect, religion and social status: a real Nigeria is that is whom I am.

Nigeria, my beloved country, you are blessed.
say no to masturbation
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Senjuchiha: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin88:
Jonathan ole ajibolayyyy
evidence of masturbation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Drove Peter Obi From PDP – Dino Melaye / Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador / Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.