Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole (32655 Views)

"Why Past Governors, Ministers Stole So Much" - James Bawa Magaji / Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses / Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by dictbennie(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Oshio baba....the new parrot of Nigerian politics...But why e b say Na south south governors always dey get diarrhea of the mouth
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Senjuchiha: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Oshole...oshorangutan....all d bribes d u took 4rm dt ugly silverback gorrilla during ur tenure as nlc president wit no results nko...u no go tok dt 1....pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
I thought it was 20 billion dollars.

1 Like

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
Until we stand up for objectivity, for so long shall we remain prostrate before the retrogressive forces of corruption,nepotism,ethnicity,tribalism, crass ignorance and illogical reason that makes destiny - collective or individual - tasteless!
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by tuscani: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
such a fool...oshiomole

2 Likes

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by judiciarypalava: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Oshiimole is just deceiving the gullible ones and distracting the populace from asking relevant questions such as;

1) Who approved the bailout fund to wasteful and reckless governors?

2) Why would Buhari act as a sole administrator when he has nothing much upstairs to offer aside from fighting corruption which does not require much technical knowhow.

3) Why would Buhari in the course of answering a simple question concerning how he intends to run an all inclusive government. Stupidly disgraced himself by telling the whole world how he will concentrate more in the North for aiding his emergence as president, contrary to the oath of office he swore to.

4) What is the modus operandi in the sharing of the bailout fund, and while the likes of Oshiomole is complaining that he has not gotten his, some others are confessing that the money was not a wind fall.

5) Why would Buhari seek for a loan of that magnitude from world bank for the purpose of rebuilding the North that they stupidly destroyed themselves.

So many questions being buried through Oshiomole's bailout strategy.[color=][/color]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by repogirl(f): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Who suddenly died and gave this baba microphone?

Abi na im new girlfriend wife still dey shack am? These men wey dey talk and snitch pass women sef, na wa o!

1 Like

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by kenchylala: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
texazzpete:
Rubbish.

This is not about going to press to make noise. if someone stole $6bn, why has that minister not been arrested?
Why not ask the US official how - with their much vaunted money laundering laws - someone was able to bring $6bn to the US without setting off their checks.

I'm a Buhari supporter, but APC needs to get down to the serious business of governance and leave this long talk.

True talk

My hears don full, everyday someone must shout thief, please if a man steals n you ve the proof pls get him arrested that simple, they keep trying to get our minds off the main challenge we ve in Nigeria, our economy is still not producing. Baba pls leave talk do work, I dey see monkey hand somewhere for this soup oh.

1 Like

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by ZUBY77(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
I thought oshiomole was part of Jonathan’s govt.

1 Like

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by 989900: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Is the country running in the first place?

Is it not in severe debts while hardly anything is there to show for it?

Fuuktard, at 22bn per year for lets say 4 to 6 years, what does that give you?

DO THE MATHS, CRETIN!

Secondly, you are telling us the national budget is a reflection of the earnings of the country?

Fuuktard, you did not hear that money was not being remitted to the federal account?

And that is just the money that the criminals are admitting and recording that the country has earned. Not the ones they choose not to record.

Product of a failed education system.

So what makes it difficult for a fuuktard like you to believe someone can steal $6bn during Reetardeen's regime of Corruption is not Stealing and Goat must to eat yam?

Thank God you got it covered; I was just going to reply the half-smart simpleton with wrong choice of words.
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by ZUBY77(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
texazzpete:
Rubbish.

This is not about going to press to make noise. if someone stole $6bn, why has that minister not been arrested?
Why not ask the US official how - with their much vaunted money laundering laws - someone was able to bring $6bn to the US without setting off their checks.

I'm a Buhari supporter, but APC needs to get down to the serious business of governance and leave this long talk.

Finally I found a good comment on nairaland since many months...

When GEJ said "America will know", this was what he meant..

You don't steal and hide six Billion Dollars worth of any currency without setting off some kind of financial crisis somewhere..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by tuzle(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
i know jonathan stole a lot of money but my questions how did they know the exact amount the dey count it with him. I trust them dey would have taken out of it too. Amaechi will be lack baba buhari let play along with the tide jonathan too 3million dollar if we take our own 3million dollar too and add it to dat amount we win. While jonathan will be like this guys have killed me o no be 3million dollar i take chai dere is God o. because they knw there is no way jonathan will come and say it is so so million dollar i took and not what they say it is. So apc are playing along to the game
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by jayhans(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
SINCE WEN DID THE US BECOME OUR DICTATORS .. I TOT WE ARE AN INDEPENDENT NATION.. .. THIS U.S HATE OF GOODLUCK'S ADMINISTRATION POINTS TO ONE TIN "SAME SEX ISSH"... THE US IS PISSED DAT HE WAS ABLE TO STAND UP TO dem

MEANwhile osho baba i can see lara is doing her job well... u don de talk too much o.. u no be NLC chairman again o na governor u be

1 Like

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Is the country running in the first place?

Is it not in severe debts while hardly anything is there to show for it?

Fuuktard, at 22bn per year for lets say 4 to 6 years, what does that give you?

DO THE MATHS, CRETIN!

Secondly, you are telling us the national budget is a reflection of the earnings of the country?

Fuuktard, you did not hear that money was not being remitted to the federal account?

And that is just the money that the criminals are admitting and recording that the country has earned. Not the ones they choose not to record.

Product of a failed education system.

So what makes it difficult for a fuuktard like you to believe someone can steal $6bn during Reetardeen's regime of Corruption is not Stealing and Goat must to eat yam?

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Revolution: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
As Jonathan said if you steal $20bn America will know. Well, America don know so please return the money or did your minsters think America won't know because $6bn is much smaller than $20bn?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Xv9olIjI4
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by BushidoBlue(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
georjay:

source: http://www.punchng.com/news/us-officials-say-jonathans-minister-stole-6bn-oshiomhole/

Abeg you don turn to parrot wey no get mouth brake.
Make we hear word jare...

Ehen in other news suya don cheap for my area so if u fit buy orijin wella u go get free suya stick...

Now see wetin Iyanmo puff daddy dey make me type!!!!

1 Like

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by BushidoBlue(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
989900:

Thank God you got it covered; I was just going to reply the half-smart simpleton with wrong choice of words.

..and miraculously Nigeria has not sold any oil for the past two months or made any money right, if we did, our dual minister of Information and finance, Gov. Adams Oshiomole would know.

Oh yeah I hear we are losing billions daily UNDER THE APC GOVERNMENT
You know these lies will catch up right?

1 Like

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by kenchylala: 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
texazzpete:
Rubbish.

True talk

My hears don full, everyday someone must shout thief, please if a man steals n you ve the proof pls get him arrested that simple, they keep trying to get our minds off the main challenge we ve in Nigeria, our economy is still not producing. Baba pls leave talk do work, I dey see monkey hand somewhere for this soup oh.
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Sagamite(m): 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
989900:

When I call them product of a failed education system, they would think it is an insult.

The foooool would turn around and say he has a BSc and MSc and JPSc plus KNpd but they have no ability to reason through things in anyway.

Our education system keep on churning out fuuktards that have no ability to think through issues except they are spoon fed but yet they are quick to comment like if they know it all.

They talk before they think.

Graduate!
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Excuzeme: 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
freshdude99:
They should just keep making these useless noises, we are patiently waiting for them in 2019! Apc presently is doing more harm to this economy with their mouths than the actual pdp thieves that stole out money.
Apc to me don't deserve to be a ruling party, I have kept my PVC safe 2019, I will surely be among those that will send them parking to the opposition where they belong! #annoying set of ingrates

Oooh please, cut me some slack!
Who are the "WE"?
The same "we" that tried and failed woefully a few months back or are you going to grant "Ibo Citizenship" to Buhari's cows so they can vote for your clueless types like Jonathan? grin grin grin grin

Abeg, stop all these "mouthing", you are in the minority ...and God knows why he made you so because a nation must not have such inept and bigoted-brainless arzeholes in the majority!

You will never smell that presidency, 50yrs and counting
. undecided!
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Excuzeme: 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
ZUBY77:

Finally I found a good comment on nairaland since many months...

When GEJ said "America will know", this was what he meant..

You don't steal and hide six Billion Dollars worth of any currency without setting off some kind of financial crisis somewhere..

Now that "America has known", they are still ehar trying to play the victim ...... and blaming Oshiomole!

Mr. Carson is an American and by his position in govt, HE KNOWS. End of story.

Jonathan and his thieves should return our money pending when their "New Ultramodern Prison" will be completed
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by freshdude99(m): 12:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Excuzeme:

Oooh please, cut me some slack!
Who are the "WE"?
The same "we" that tried and failed woefully a few months back or are you going to grant "Ibo Citizenship" to Buhari's cows so they can vote for your clueless types like Jonathan? grin grin grin grin

Abeg, stop all these "mouthing", you are in the minority ...and God knows why he made you so because a nation must not have such inept and bigoted-brainless arzeholes in the majority!

You will never smell that presidency, 50yrs and counting
. undecided!
Ur choice of words clearly defines ur class.
Kpele! Come lick my ass grin
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by marv1: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2015
chuna1985:

The real question dat u can ask urself is ""HOW AND WHY DID U.S WITH ALL THEIR MONEY LAUNDERY LAWS + CHECKS N BALANCES ALLOW A NIGERIA POLITICIAN TO BRING IN 6 BILLION DOLLARS INTO THEIR COUNTRY AND THEIR BANKS....AND THEY KNEW ALL ALONG AND STILL DIDNT DO ANYTHING""

As soon as u ask n answer that, u can re-read d article, sieve, understand, discard it n discover that APC relies on lies as a source of living...
Grow up. Go and read the whole piece again. Its an economic rape on nigerians. USA cant help to stop it because it is coming from corrupt govt officials of the day. The best they can do is to repatritate the funds whenever a credible govt is in power.
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by ahidjo: 12:23am On Jul 28, 2015
gurunlocker:
This Fugly man won't keep shut....... If work no dey edo to do, just STFU

So you are not concerned about this disturbing news? You are only concerned about the messenger. Nigerians!
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by ahidjo: 12:26am On Jul 28, 2015
huthority01:
This APC Government will fizzle fast! I have never seen a more vindictive Government in my life. I said a leopard does not change its color. Buhari is both prejudiced and vindictive. During campaigns every candidate is responsible to his or her Par...

Is Evil Adams Oshiomhole, now the great party spoke person
What nonsense are you talking about. What is wrong with Nigerians? Are they mentally and psychologically okay at all?
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by ahidjo: 12:32am On Jul 28, 2015
anonimi:

This PDP abi, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

In the end, it is about the government that is able to root out corruption, impunity, incompetence and cluelessness from Nigeria. PDP wasted 16 years and ended up nationalizing and legalizing corruption. It will never be about the many trivialities that many lovers of corruption in Nigeria are trying to make us see and believe.
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by 1adewoye: 12:32am On Jul 28, 2015
If one minister stole $6 billion, 42 ministers must have stolen more than the $150 billion stated against GEJ and PDP
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 28, 2015
chukwudi44:
Symptoms of numerical diarhea!!!! Olodo Governor.
After seeing the number he mentioned I know that governor is a twerp! I hope nobody takes him serious again after this bogus statement. He's possibly an attention-seeking governor who is running after a beauty who is his daughter's age. Aged dick!

1 Like

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by nairamaniac: 3:10am On Jul 28, 2015
georjay:

source: http://www.punchng.com/news/us-officials-say-jonathans-minister-stole-6bn-oshiomhole/

Prosecute somebody. Hope we are heading towards that. The minister must be exposed. or did the oyinbo man tell you as a secrete?
or Are we to phone a friend or take 50/50 lifeline in this who wants to be a millonaire question of 'which minister stole 6billion'?

Wailers, back off. don't give me likes. APC members do not support cowardice or wrong as you guys do.
Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 28, 2015
It seems that his pretty new wife has fvcked his brains out!....unfortunately she cannot fvck his ugliness off him.....I am getting sick and tired of these APC nitwits and their running mouth.....Please govern and put Nigeria back on track and quit the whining....Spend time gathering evidence against the culprits and take them to court....NO, the only thing they can do is take pictures and bit*ch all the time! Anyways Nigerians are wiser now, KOWA party is a very good alternative come 2019, if these vagabonds in power fail Nigerians again!!!!

1 Like

Re: US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole by anonimi: 5:28am On Jul 28, 2015
ahidjo:
In the end, it is about the government that is able to root out corruption, impunity, incompetence and cluelessness from Nigeria. PDP wasted 16 years and ended up nationalizing and legalizing corruption. It will never be about the many trivialities that many lovers of corruption in Nigeria are trying to make us see and believe.

Many of us have very short memory span.
Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo (ret'd) said as much on May 29, 1999 yet ran the most corrupt regimes in our history despite his fake posturings and pontification.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2467944_obasanjotransparencyrating2004_jpegf577f3dadf99ddddb409ec370bb5548d

[img]http://1.bp..com/-VajteEACp-0/VWnJvQZbwcI/AAAAAAAABCI/GdDumz-Epp0/s1600/OBASANJO%2BINAUGURAL.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier / Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa / Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.