Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp (18956 Views)

All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi / Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend / EFCC Arrests Saraki's Wife, Yar'adua's Daughter Over Corruption Allegation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Whether it was forged or not, one thing it's sure. It's the truth.

Are you serious? You want to probe a corrupt act with a fraudulent petition? I'm concerned for you bro
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by 989900: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
PDP doing what it knows how to do best #magomago
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by queenzibah(f): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=36339733][/quote]onye ara, chi kpo gi oku
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by queenzibah(f): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
strongerthaneva:
u are big fool ode mumude..holy ghost fire go chop that ur mouth..
hahahahahah wat a pity , if I slap u now u wil start chopin sand..... Mumurish APC fan
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by DJBIGGY(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
PDP would always remain PDP... Kwara PDP boasted they were the ones who reported her to EFCC, later the national head of PDP asked them to dissociate from it... now this... Shoro niyen? later they would claim they want to rule nigeria again

2 Likes

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Just like we did with Senator Sheriff of Borno State, We don dash Saraki and his family to PDP

You are such a blind fool
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:18am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Tinubu is disgracing himself with this act of forgery, THE Nation was the one that carried this news at first.

Let's see if the Police and DSS will investigate this forgery against the family of the Senate president

Senseless trash.
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:20am On Jul 28, 2015
queenzibah:
APC is really frustrated , goes to the extend of forging signatures! Evil party. Cnt wait to see buhari's son minister of petroleum

Biafraudian sense.

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Tinubu wiLl do any illegelality to remain relevant

Mind you, Tinubu is not in the same league with Ekweremadu the forger.
And you won't find a cure for your Tinubu headache as well.

2 Likes

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:38am On Jul 28, 2015
Only half-educated goons will believe this denial. Kwara state PDP simply caved in under the intense pressure from the national body. PDP are simply making a mockery of themselves before nigerians who can read between the lines.

2 Likes

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Aye PDP ti baje....iro ojukoroju... No more shame in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by Harzan(m): 4:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Just when I was thinking Prof Oba and his goons are standing up for d truth and doing well as a formidable opposition is kwara politics, yet they come up with this childish statement of denying a glaring truth. Forged?
Ori gbogbo awon Pdp kwara ti daaaru..... useless pple.
I think we need a better opposition party in kwara.
Kowa, are u there?

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by anwe: 5:28am On Jul 28, 2015
Davvymavvy:
Politicians have no shame, zero integrity. So, PDP is supporting Saraki's wife for impoverishing Kwara people? Wonders shall never end.

What they are saying is a criminal forge their signature / name. This is criminal and should be treated as such and the petition withdrawn
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by sweatlana: 6:56am On Jul 28, 2015
Only a fool would believe that pdp was behind her arrest.

Classic theifinubu handwork
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by tola268: 7:01am On Jul 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
BUJA–THE Kwara State branch of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Monday, alleged that its members’ signatures were forged in the petition to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission,EFCC against Mrs Toyin Saraki.
Speaking in Abuja, through its Publicity Secretary, Mr. Kola Olawoye, the party insisted that its members were not privy to the alleged petition against the wife of the Senate President.
Olawoye said neither him nor PDP had anything to do with the petition accusing Toyin of money laundering as the first lady of Kwara State.

He added that his signature on the petition was forged, while the authorship credited to PDP was pure impersonation.
Olawoye disclosed that PDP in the state called an emergency meeting on Monday to discuss the forgery and fashion ways out, on how to redress the situation.

The party spokesperson stated that it was high time the party tamed the monster of forgery and impersonation that certain people are always dragging it into, in the politics of the state, adding that the current situation was the second time such would be rearing its head.

Quoting Olawoye:” I have nothing to do with the petition. You know over time, I have built myself certain level of reputation because I am almost 30 years in the business of politicking. They just wanted to use a credible name, that is the truth and nothing but the truth. What happened is that there are some people in the corner of their room who wrote the petition and put my name on it and the media bought it.

There was never any time as the publicity secretary of the party that I endorsed or authorised that any petition should be sent to EFCC. That was not the first time they would write, there was a time they wrote that our party and particularly me as the spokesperson wrote that the governor of Kwara State used only N1.5 billion of the package from the federal government for salaries and carted away about N2 billion. “Then I decided to allow sleeping dog lie but now that they are doing it again, it is time for me to react. Media managers should try to authenticate sources of information and clear with such sources before using such information. When names are mentioned, media houses should verify with such persons to get to the heart of the matter truthfully.
“I am saying emphatically that PDP and I have nothing to do with this petition. There could be people with scores to settle with the senate president or his family and writing in a corner against them, but for us in PDP in Kwara, we consider as golden, politics without bitterness and we believe that there is no permanent enemy in politics.

“Even in Nigerian politics, you can see that there is no permanent enemy again. When it is time for us to go out as a credible opposition to this government, we would come out. When the government is taking anti-developmental steps, we would come out against them but we won’t malign anyone’s character and we won’t allow anyone to use our names to damage anyone. When you have the courage to write such petition, you should have the bravery and audacity to stand by it.
” This morning the caucus of the party is meeting to fish out the writer and decide what to do about him”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/petition-against-sarakis-wife-our-signatures-were-forged-pdp/
They are now in kwara state, that is how they finished osun state, they moved to Ekiti state but they failed, those selfishness lagos based politician
Lalasticlala!
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by aymondw: 7:19am On Jul 28, 2015
Another brainwashed idiot........ Were you not alive when PDP claimed to be the one that summon EFCC?

ECOTERRORS:
Tinubu is disgracing himself with this act of forgery, THE Nation was the one that carried this news at first.

Let's see if the Police and DSS will investigate this forgery against the family of the Senate president
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by strongerthaneva(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2015
Senjuchiha:
wetin ds mastabatur dy talk sef
wetin I dey talk be say u be ode oooooo..
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by lawbabs: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
How can APC recourse to grabbing power by all means even commiting illegality.

APC are bunch of liars and will surely regret what they are doing to their masturbators

Hey, young lady, read all news items before passing judgement. Are you not aware that Olisa Metuh of PDP put a call to the Kwara State Chairman of the PDP to withdraw their earlier statement, and paint it like it was fake. Two days later, they came out to deny their earlier publication. And you are here spilling trash. I guess, to you, PDP is a very serious party with high integrity. NONSENSE!!!

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by lawbabs: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2015
sweatlana:
Only a fool would believe that pdp was behind her arrest.

Classic theifinubu handwork

Only an im-be-cile will believe that PDP didnt submit the petition to EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by Menace2Society(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
How can APC recourse to grabbing power by all means even commiting illegality.

APC are bunch of liars and will surely regret what they are doing to their masturbators
Dumbest guy alive grin
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Common sense is always far from u
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by sweatlana: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2015
lawbabs:

Only an im-be-cile will believe that PDP didnt submit the petition to EFCC.

For what reason exactly?
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by simplynola(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2015
You guys think we are kids hun!
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by free13: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2015
See Gobe.... cheesy
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by bros856: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2015
PDP Kwara state, EFCC is follow old petitions right now not knew ones, APC was not form yet when the current petition against Saraki's wife was written. Jonathan stopped EFCC from doing their jobs. please the child is born already so no need for the mother to close her legs. You cannot reverse your statement. The case EFCC is following up, you and I know are all old petitions written along time ago. APC was not born when the petition was written and sent to EFCC. So its definately the PDP secretary's petition on Saraki's family that EFCC is follow up so stop trying to get us confused here by mentioning Forgery. Lets face the National Assembly Forgery only. ABEG
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by lawbabs: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2015
sweatlana:

For what reason exactly?

Then read news details from all tabloids to understadn the exact reason before coming here to mis-fire...
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by Ura: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2015
See Saraki cloth as e dey shine! How won't they struggle to be there forever? Law makers my foot. Bunch of thieves. If not for the fact that there are factions that are not ok with the outcome of the senate leadership elections, we would never have known that forgeries also take place there. What else has been forged o! We need to know. Civil societies that are supposed to be like watch dogs over the government never speak at times like this. Big shame. undecided angry angry
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by TijaniAbu: 4:54am On Jun 09, 2017
Who would have known that Dele Belgore and Abubakar Sulaiman were common forgerers and accused money-launderers? The forgerers Dele Belgore and Abubakar Sulaiman are now standing trial for money laundering of Diezani's 115 million dollar bribe to electoral officers and politicians in Kwara State.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/08/top-police-officers-bureaucrats-named-beneficiaries-bribe-diezani-compromise-2015

Dele Belgore, law practice partner of triple minister Fashola is one of Tinubu and fake pastor vp osinbajo's personal lawyers that he planted in Kwara PDP in his attempt to wrestle control of Kwara State from Saraki.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu ‘Offered’ Ministerial Position To Step Down For Buhari’s In-law / David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form / Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.