Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,844 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp (19049 Views)

All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi / Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend / EFCC Arrests Saraki's Wife, Yar'adua's Daughter Over Corruption Allegation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by duni04(m): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Who gives a Bleep bout who sent the petition to the EFCC? Are the allegations valid That is the koko! All of you are going to jail. One by one

6 Likes

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by CR77(f): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Na u well tongue
ECOTERRORS:
u no well
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by kenedy175(m): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
APC and forgery be like 5 and 6
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by lifezone247(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Una don start Abi?
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by mastengsynergy: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
APC can forge anything.
They are agents of confusion. cool
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by chichriso: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
this is serious
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by neocortex: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
We all know the party that is the sole owner of Oluwole Nigeria ltd.
They soecialize in Forged certs, forged appointment letter, forged ownership document

and lastly forged lies. grin

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by arent88(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
All i see is a bunch of people who have been pressured into denying being behind the petition against sarakis wife.

2 Likes

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by 912(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
These nigerian politicians will soon run nollywood actors out of business with all these drama they have been acting cheesy
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by 912(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by san316(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
This is pure madness.
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by strongerthaneva(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
queenzibah:
APC is really frustrated , goes to the extend of forging signatures! Evil party. Cnt wait to see buhari's son minister of petroleum
u are big fool ode mumude..holy ghost fire go chop that ur mouth..
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by flerKys(f): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Am really ashamed of my country called Nigeria. So after the PDP kwara state caucus agreed that they were behind the petition against Toyin Saraki, they're now denying. Our so called politician can Fool some people sometimes but cannot fool everybody everytime.

2 Likes

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by TheAdvocate(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Davvymavvy:
Politicians have no shame, zero integrity. So, PDP is supporting Saraki's wife for impoverishing Kwara people? Wonders shall never end.

Can yu read?

Is that what yu read?
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by anigbajumo(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Tinubu is disgracing himself with this act of forgery, THE Nation was the one that carried this news at first.

Let's see if the Police and DSS will investigate this forgery against the family of the Senate president

Even if yer guy no fit knack u wella,is tinubu....

So u cnt do without Tinubu?

Smh,dis is cwious matter oooooo cry kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by efilefun(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
queenzibah:
APC is really frustrated , goes to the extend of forging signatures! Evil party. Cnt wait to see buhari's son minister of petroleum

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
APC HAS TAKEN POLITICS IN THIS COUNTRY TO DANGEROUS HEIGHTS.

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by clemmonce(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:
grin grin grin They must really think Nigerians are stvpid and dumb.
I swear. They think Nigerians are dumb. I shake my great head.
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by nickxtra(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
CR77:
cheesy Rubbish of d century
in fact, it is rubbish of the millennium.
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by AshiwajuFoward: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
yes you are

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by nickxtra(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
TheAdvocate:

Can yu read?

Is that what yu read?
That's what their denial suggests. Pls, be logical for once
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by free2ryhme: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
BUJA–THE Kwara State branch of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Monday, alleged that its members’ signatures were forged in the petition to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission,EFCC against Mrs Toyin Saraki.
Speaking in Abuja, through its Publicity Secretary, Mr. Kola Olawoye, the party insisted that its members were not privy to the alleged petition against the wife of the Senate President.
Olawoye said neither him nor PDP had anything to do with the petition accusing Toyin of money laundering as the first lady of Kwara State.

He added that his signature on the petition was forged, while the authorship credited to PDP was pure impersonation.
Olawoye disclosed that PDP in the state called an emergency meeting on Monday to discuss the forgery and fashion ways out, on how to redress the situation.

The party spokesperson stated that it was high time the party tamed the monster of forgery and impersonation that certain people are always dragging it into, in the politics of the state, adding that the current situation was the second time such would be rearing its head.

Quoting Olawoye:” I have nothing to do with the petition. You know over time, I have built myself certain level of reputation because I am almost 30 years in the business of politicking. They just wanted to use a credible name, that is the truth and nothing but the truth. What happened is that there are some people in the corner of their room who wrote the petition and put my name on it and the media bought it.

There was never any time as the publicity secretary of the party that I endorsed or authorised that any petition should be sent to EFCC. That was not the first time they would write, there was a time they wrote that our party and particularly me as the spokesperson wrote that the governor of Kwara State used only N1.5 billion of the package from the federal government for salaries and carted away about N2 billion. “Then I decided to allow sleeping dog lie but now that they are doing it again, it is time for me to react. Media managers should try to authenticate sources of information and clear with such sources before using such information. When names are mentioned, media houses should verify with such persons to get to the heart of the matter truthfully.
“I am saying emphatically that PDP and I have nothing to do with this petition. There could be people with scores to settle with the senate president or his family and writing in a corner against them, but for us in PDP in Kwara, we consider as golden, politics without bitterness and we believe that there is no permanent enemy in politics.

“Even in Nigerian politics, you can see that there is no permanent enemy again. When it is time for us to go out as a credible opposition to this government, we would come out. When the government is taking anti-developmental steps, we would come out against them but we won’t malign anyone’s character and we won’t allow anyone to use our names to damage anyone. When you have the courage to write such petition, you should have the bravery and audacity to stand by it.
” This morning the caucus of the party is meeting to fish out the writer and decide what to do about him”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/petition-against-sarakis-wife-our-signatures-were-forged-pdp/

Lalasticlala!
Is too late to cry when the head is off! How would Mr Olawoye and his co travelers know the signature on the petition was forged if they have not seen the petition or how would they know what signatures are on the petition unless EFCC oblige them with a copy of the petition which is unlikely, Why did it take the prompting of PDP headquarters for Kwara chapter to denial the story? The train has left the station guys!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by jaymichael(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by Ghandi12: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
there was a time they wrote that our party and particularly me as the spokesperson wrote that the governor of Kwara State used only N1.5 billion of the package from the federal government for salaries and carted away about N2 billion. “Then I decided to allow sleeping dog lie but now that they are doing it again, it is time for me to react. Media managers should try to authenticate sources of information and clear with such sources before using such information. When names are mentioned, media houses should verify with such persons to get to the heart of the matter truthfully.

What a man

2 Likes

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by BraniacX(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
[size=30]Oluwole[/size] [size=25]Inc[/size] grin
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by jackyraw09: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by Senjuchiha: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Just like we did with Senator Sheriff of Borno State, We don dash Saraki and his family to PDP
masturbation is not gud 4 u oh!!!
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by Senjuchiha: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
Season of forgery....sha, d masturbators learnt it 4rm dia 2 heads...d daura burukutu sippin gworo chewing bastardic dullardihnno n d drug baron b gr8tst oluwole forger....'chronic mouth odour'tifnubu....n dy've caught on wit d art expertly
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by Senjuchiha: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
strongerthaneva:
u are big fool ode mumude..holy ghost fire go chop that ur mouth..
wetin ds mastabatur dy talk sef
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by Senjuchiha: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
free2ryhme:
Is too late to cry when the head is off! How would Mr Olawoye and his co travelers know the signature on the petition was forged if they have not seen the petition or how would they know what signatures are on the petition unless EFCC oblige them with a copy of the petition which is unlikely, Why did it take the prompting of PDP headquarters for Kwara chapter to denial the story? The train has left the station guys!
masturbator,wht r u saying in essence?
Re: Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp by jomoh: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]I smell tinubu [/size]

ECOTERRORS:
Tinubu is disgracing himself with this act of forgery, THE Nation was the one that carried this news at first.

Let's see if the Police and DSS will investigate this forgery against the family of the Senate president

CR77:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PDP came out to claim the petition was from them all of a sudden they realised they've goofed.

The headquarters instructed the Kwara branch to deny it.

Now they have come out to deny it.

All the while EFCC has given an hint of who submitted the petition.

So how did the PDP know a petition was submitted in their name?

How did PDP know that EFCC was actually acting on the Petition submitted in their name?

If actually it was the report how did they know the signature on the forged document that EFCC is acting on?

Education is that which discloses to the wise and disguises from the foolish their understanding.

PDP and you lot ^^ are confused FOOLS

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Budgetgate And The 2 Trillion Fraud / Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy / Fire Outbreak At Calabar Sub-Power Station (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.