Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) (67345 Views)

Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by jonadaft: 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Transfer
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by waterhouse071(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
vheMa:
your monkier fits dis topicgrin
waterhouse is a syndrome in medicine
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
coolestrogue:
My signature is for you.
wetin ne my own
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by MadCow1: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
vheMa:
in short,d rain 4 don carry u go abiundecided

My motor for swim am.. The estate is hilly and shouldn't be experiencing such flooding.

Na just say some Nigerians can behave like Nama
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
waterhouse071:
waterhouse is a syndrome in medicine
am far from my DICKtionary plsundecided
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by bi0nics: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
vheMa:
am far from my DICKtionary plsundecided
mY wife undecided
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
MadCow1:

My motor for swim am.. The estate is hilly and shouldn't be experiencing such flooding.

Na just say some Nigerians can behave like Nama
that line got me cracking up,your motor?grincheesygrincheesy
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by dictbennie(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
vheMa:
tell dem osad

Later you go hear say him visit the scene but nothing was done....Na naija we dey....
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
bi0nics:
mY wife undecided
aova bi0nicsgrin
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
dictbennie:

Later you go hear say him visit the scene but nothing was done....Na naija we dey....
I tell yu
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by bi0nics: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
vheMa:
aova bi0nicsgrin
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Harmvirus(f): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Willie is really working
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by molas02: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
iranu, he should com and ask okada or farmer of dere experience abt d rain
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by nuelzy: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
The wife of AIG Okoye is my boss...precious go gimme tory sha...see as my madam green car dey practise swimming...i already knw what her reaction will be to dis.....bt all dsame...dis should be averted in d future and presently taken care of by d govt...make flood no cover my madam haus o...see mr AMINU car sef...lwkm..dis aint funny truely..i.feel for dem...mummy muna sorry o...kai
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
laidesmen217:
Willie is working......

may God continue to guide and Bless you my Able governor...

Amen
He is working indeed. He did not go to Onitsha from Old Road, I wonder how he could have crossed Ukwu Orji by Ogidi Afor Igwe road via Oye Olisa. People were trapped there today. My guy had to call and sent in pix how he was stuck in that flood. The funniest thing is that one of Obiano's mass transit buses was even trapped in the flood. His administration is good, but as am seeing it, he will be another Baba Go Slow in Anambra. The road project former gov. Peter Obi awarded in Ogbunike via cave and Umudioka has been abandoned after he came and promised to continue from there. His wife is even from that community, but nothing has been done if not his proposed tourism resort at the renowned Ogbunike Cave. Tipper drivers and bike operators are no longer at ease with this government. Levies and duties everywhere. Tell him to look back he will see how mistakenly he has dropped his ticket for a second tenure which I notice will be declined with all these Go Slow parterns.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by aspirebig: 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
itstorekeeper:
He is working indeed. He did not go to Onitsha from Old Road, I wonder how he could have crossed Ukwu Orji by Ogidi Afor Igwe road via Oye Olisa. People were trapped there today. My guy had to call and sent in pix how he was stuck in that flood. The funniest thing is that one of Obiano's mass transit buses was even trapped in the flood. His administration is good, but as am seeing it, he will be another Baba Go Slow in Anambra. The road project former gov. Peter Obi awarded in Ogbunike via cave and Umudioka has been abandoned after he came and promised to continue from there. His wife is even from that community, but nothing has been done if not his proposed tourism resort at the renowned Ogbunike Cave. Tipper drivers and bike operators are no longer at ease with this government. Levies and duties everywhere. Tell him to look back he will see how mistakenly he has dropped his ticket for a second tenure which I notice will be declined with all these Go Slow parterns.

Afor Igwe that year chaiiiii
Back in the days, Ndi Anambra don suffer oooo.
Peter Obi try him best.
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by DinhoMVP: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
Otherique:
A responsive Government If you ask me,
He didn't even wait for it to stop drizzling before reaching out to those affected.

That's exactly what they wanted folks like u to believe "Responsive Government" INDEED!!!
I bet u in the next 3years nothing will be done to improve the situation...this is just "Eye Service"

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Chinatownm(m): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
Otherique:
A responsive Government If you ask me,
He didn't even wait for it to stop drizzling before reaching out to those affected.

I hope he takes concrete steps in addressing this issue.

Beta dan his counterpart in imo who raises billboard to show us hw he shook hands wit Obama and called it d new face of change.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by okeke00(m): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mr Governor. the cities in your state lacks town planing. get back to your duty and get a master plan for your cities. this is not 10th century
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Tripleclick(m): 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
vicadex07:
Omg is this biafraland...wow so beautiful. Look at all this sceneries. We must all leave this zoo called nigeria and enter into our big fishpond. The biafran dream must materialize...al hail kanu
UNECESSARY ''HATE'' KILLS FASTER DAN EBOLA ,,, BIAFRANS DD NOT FOUGHT LIKE HEROES RAD HEROES FIGHTS LIKE BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by okeke00(m): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
waterhouse071:
I wonder why our cities are not well planned to prevent these recurrent floods everywhere in nigeria
anambra is worst. i wonder what is the the works of the urban development board
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by CSTR2: 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
land of the rising sun cool

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 12:04am On Jul 28, 2015
What is hindering biafraland from creating eden right now from the current fishpond they are swimming in right now. Has any of your gorvernors or politicians ever been starved of funds from the FG.

You all like blaming others esp yoruba for your problems. From the inception of this new democracy that started in 1999, you have all kept on voting for the same set of politicians and political party and u expect change?

Is it an hausa gorvernor or Yoruba that is ruling over abia? You all need to change your ways and start being responsible for yourselfves in this zoo first by being political aware, mending tribal bridges and harmoniously demanding an end to the status quo from your politicians.

That is much more viable and much attainable than a bloody revolution for the clamour of biafra
CSTR2:
Don't try to be smarter than you really are.
Why do you think people are angling for biafra?
You think people will ask for biafra if igboland had a first world development.?
To create a developed nation from the Nigerian zoo is the real reason for biafra.
Igboland right now is a zoo just like the rest of the Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2015
itstorekeeper:

Stop being ignorant;Anambra has mountains of pressing issues and citizens blocking drainage with refuse,which makes the flooding worse than it could ever be is one of them. You are crying about taxes,how do you expect the government to execute their projects. If you don't like paying taxes in Anambra pack your load and leave our land! Building a state should be a combined effort. You think running a state like Anambra is a childs play?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2015
vicadex07:
What is hindering biafraland from creating eden right now from the current fishpond they are swimming in right now. Has any of your gorvernors or politicians ever been starved of funds from the fg.

You all like blaming others esp yoruba for your problems. From the inceptio of this new democracy that started in 1993, you have all kept on voting for the same set of politicians and political party and u expect change?

Is it an hausa gorvernor or Yoruba that is ruling over abia. You all need to change your ways and start being responsible for yourselfves in this zoo first by being political aware, mending tribal bridges and harmoniously demanding and end to the status quo from your politicains.

That is much more viable and much attainable than a bloody revolution for the clamour of biafra

And what is your point?
Has southeast performed better than southeast?
Why don't you worry about your people and leave us to our problem?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2015
Lol...am just saying my own to avoid bloodshed. I dont want 1967 to happen all over again and then the ibos start blaming yoruba for their folly and failure afterwards just as they are doing now. Go and listen to radio biafra and see what your people are planning for themselves. Awolowo warned you guys back then that we wont be involved in your suicide mission and encouraged peace yet ojukwu refused him blatantly and went ahead
OdenigboAroli:

And what is your point?
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Pls read through this cos i believe you are a bit intelligent

Speech By Obafemi Awolowo To Western Leaders Of Thought, In Ibadan, 1 May 1967 - Politics - Nigeria

OdenigboAroli:

And what is your point?
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by signz: 12:30am On Jul 28, 2015
itstorekeeper:
He is working indeed. He did not go to Onitsha from Old Road, I wonder how he could have crossed Ukwu Orji by Ogidi Afor Igwe road via Oye Olisa. People were trapped there today. My guy had to call and sent in pix how he was stuck in that flood. The funniest thing is that one of Obiano's mass transit buses was even trapped in the flood. His administration is good, but as am seeing it, he will be another Baba Go Slow in Anambra. The road project former gov. Peter Obi awarded in Ogbunike via cave and Umudioka has been abandoned after he came and promised to continue from there. His wife is even from that community, but nothing has been done if not his proposed tourism resort at the renowned Ogbunike Cave. [/b]Tipper drivers and bike operators are no longer at ease with this government. Levies and duties everywhere[b]. Tell him to look back he will see how mistakenly he has dropped his ticket for a second tenure which I notice will be declined with all these Go Slow parterns.

Ndi be anyi don't like paying taxes grin. We have no choice but to start paying it as funds from Abuja have reduced drastically (and will still reduce more).

Please we need to explain to our people the reason behind increase in levies and duties.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 28, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party / The Chicken Fed Primary School Pupils In Cross River - Ifere Paul (Photo) / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.