Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti (10656 Views)

Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online / Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by chigoizie7(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Benignasweety:
thnx dear. You made my morning.

Lol, Dankie
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Awww best Advice so far,Thanx for this
chigoizie7:
Hhmmmm, I ve made this mistake once. We took care of it. Up till now, I still regret that very action, I should ve stood up and take care of my responsibilities, but NO, I choose the easiest route, may GOD forgive us. I am never proud of what I did.

I ve faced more challenges in life, challenges were I was eager to sacrifice my life for the course I believed in, thank God I survived the jungle. I came to realize that keeping and taking care of the mother and child was a no task for me. Money was not my problem, I was still a student den, I was just irresponsible.(Don't ask me how I make my money).all I know was that I was loaded.

I came to realize that this life was never all about money, it is about being responsible in the real and actual context of being responsible, I failed woefully in that aspect.

My being irresponsible all boiled down to "what will people say? , I can't do dis to my mum, she might die," until I realized that the only thing that does not have a solution is a matter of life and death. Even that sef has a solution as @ some point I never really valued my life.(I was like wats the big deal? Once I am gone I won't know anything happening behind me, life will still go on without me, so wats d big deal?) I stopped thinking about that when I realized that it is not the dead person that feels the pain of death, but people he/she left behind, some might not even come out from d shock of ur death.

All my university days, I had never wanted to give my parents especially my mum any reason to regret aver giving birth to me. thank I never did. But I made so many mistakes which I corrected/took care of.
I know this is also ur fears and regrets.( Don't worry, no one is above mistake)

I ve lived my life the good,bad and ugly. But I am still alive,I still ve a reason to live, because I found out that no one gives a phuck about how u live ur life except urself. Whatever I do, I take responsibility for any action I take in this life and stand by it.

I know this is also ur problem(forget about what people will say).

My point is this.

*what do u want?

*can u stand by ur decisions no matter the odds?

*can u cope even if the boy denies u?

*i ve seen the scapula on ur neck,(u re a staunch roman catholic and maybe ur parents too) now ur fears are,what wll they say? What will people say?

*he is in his finals, if he is serious he wants to keep d baby, he can make it, he can take care of both of u, let him know that education is not all that there is to life, b4 u give birth, he must have graduated.

*u can still carry ur baby without dropping out. Please take the responsibility of what has happened in ur life, @least for once.( Make sure u graduate, prove people wrong, tell them that u re responsible, tell them that what happened was just a mistake which no one is above) but the only way to do it is by being successful ,thrive ,work hard, make sure u are better than ur peers in the society.

*i will advice u keep ur baby. U will not know d joy now, until u give birth.( Joys of motherhood)

*tell ur parents, beg them,they are human, they can carter for u until u graduate. They might reject u now, don't blame them, but once they see ur new baby, they will reconsider.
Tell dem about ur pregnancy, don't hide it, ( adighi ekpuchi afo ime aka).

I feel your pains and your confusion as raising a child is not a child's play.(Financially, psychologically and other wise).

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by godoluwa(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Benignasweety:
Am pregnant for my school boyfrnd who is in his finals and am in 300l. We wld really want to kip d bby bt our parents wld be madt at us nd they could stop my schoooling. We planned having the bby witout d knowledge of our both parents bt as it is now we are runnin outta cash. Pls advise, shld we abort d bby oda dan face our parents n every odd involved in keeping it AM SCARED.
pinshure of when both of u were planting the d seed or adonbilieveit
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Houseofglam7(f): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lolz. I am not a saint ether.

I know you ain't!
You got a brain that works!
That's rather impossible to find these days
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
Houseofglam7:

I know you ain't!
You got a brain that works!
That's rather impossible to find these days
Experience is d best teacher remember
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Mznaett: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Never in history has a mortal man lived without mistake.

Yours is better since he did'nt denied the pregnancy.
Just let ur mum know dear.
Btw,is it upto a month?
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Itz 5wkz gone.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Hop4ALL: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
una no fit advice person here self.haba
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Southyqueen(f): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Abugab:
Brace up for the worst..
Tell your parents and have the baby.
You can always come back to school if you need to defer your admission but there are many women out there having babies in school without stopping.
Let your boyfriend support your schooling if your parents refuse to foot the bills.
wow what a matured answer.....surely u must be the responsible one hmm
ur comment too me away crcly
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Ezemarcel(m): 6:37am On Jul 30, 2015
Babe u no try at all ooo....u are wearing scapular on ur neck yet u re having premarital sex with a guy...do u really know the implication?...anyways my advice is that u keep the pregnancy and stop that modeling stuff u re into cos it will lead to ur doom....remember u were in madonna before

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2015
Ezemarcel:
Babe u no try at all ooo....u are wearing scapular on ur neck yet u re having premarital sex with a guy...do u really know the implication?...anyways my advice is that u keep the pregnancy and stop that modeling stuff u re into cos it will lead to ur doom....remember u were in madonna before
jeezzzz how did u get to know dat much abt me?
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Ezemarcel(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2015
U re very close to ur doom if and only if u do one more thing....just contact me on mails....i will tell u more abt u that u don't know
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2015
Please dont abort it years to come it will always hunt you abortion as a way of hunting the victims u wud regret it later on when you realise that nothing was worth more than your flesh and blood that you killed the torment is always aweful its a soul remember.
Please go tru d pain its worth it am begging u op parent will talk bt trust me they can never throw away their grandchild.
Abortion shd be far from u instead how to plan for the child's future shd be next d baby coming now is never a mistake its destiny if God never wrote it in ur destiny it wont av happened
Its nt goin to be easy takin care of d baby bt its worth it cherishing ur own flesh and blood
Please see the baby as ur family nt a foetus please cos dat foetus grows wiv ur blood remember
*the pain later on is far worst than the pain now if u abort*
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Benignasweety:
he isn't suggesting abortion though neither did he deny his responsibility but we are scared of our parents and we don't have funds.
Try ur best nd keep d baby so dat u wnt regret dis in future
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dont abort dbaby since ur bf is ready 2 stand by u..ur both parents wil only shout be ready 4 it bt dey wil stil cul dwn..if u abort a tym wil cum wen u wil wish u neva did,memories of ur unknwn baby wil alwys linger..ur almst tru wit skool so kip d baby u are nt d 1st...
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thankz everyone. @Ezemarcel, u re getting me scared. Cnt even mail u. Add me on fbk benigna Godwin. Tel me wat I nid to knw nd d doom u re talking about.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by GodnGold: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
If I tell you the horror you will continue to pass through if you abort that child,u will wither.Once I was 3mos pregnant,though married,was supposed to be my third issue,I had intra uterine foetal death or whatever they called it (not same with urs) but I carried a dead foetus without knowing.When the doc found out,they had to evacuate,sometimes when I remember it,my head plays tricks on me,I want to think it's a Lil girl or boy,I want to know if she is chubby or if he has my eyes.i have so many kisses I want to give my baby.Though I got a pumpkin after that,I still remember.Keep that child now will you, please and you will be glad u did.With love...
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by octopusfreaky(f): 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
swirrryy give birth to the baby and I repeat it must not happen again... I :oswirrryy give birth to the baby and I repeat it must not happen again... I
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Feraz(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
chigoizie7:
Hhmmmm, I ve made this mistake once. We took care of it. Up till now, I still regret that very action, I should ve stood up and take care of my responsibilities, but NO, I choose the easiest route, may GOD forgive us. I am never proud of what I did.

I ve faced more challenges in life, challenges were I was eager to sacrifice my life for the course I believed in, thank God I survived the jungle. I came to realize that keeping and taking care of the mother and child was a no task for me. Money was not my problem, I was still a student den, I was just irresponsible.(Don't ask me how I make my money).all I know was that I was loaded.

I came to realize that this life was never all about money, it is about being responsible in the real and actual context of being responsible, I failed woefully in that aspect.

My being irresponsible all boiled down to "what will people say? , I can't do dis to my mum, she might die," until I realized that the only thing that does not have a solution is a matter of life and death. Even that sef has a solution as @ some point I never really valued my life.(I was like wats the big deal? Once I am gone I won't know anything happening behind me, life will still go on without me, so wats d big deal?) I stopped thinking about that when I realized that it is not the dead person that feels the pain of death, but people he/she left behind, some might not even come out from d shock of ur death.

All my university days, I had never wanted to give my parents especially my mum any reason to regret aver giving birth to me. thank I never did. But I made so many mistakes which I corrected/took care of.
I know this is also ur fears and regrets.( Don't worry, no one is above mistake)

I ve lived my life the good,bad and ugly. But I am still alive,I still ve a reason to live, because I found out that no one gives a phuck about how u live ur life except urself. Whatever I do, I take responsibility for any action I take in this life and stand by it.

My point is this.

*what do u want?

*i ve seen the scapula on ur neck,(u re a staunch roman catholic and maybe ur parents too) now ur fears are,what wll they say? What will people say?

*he is in his finals, if he is serious he wants to keep d baby, he can make it, he can take care of both of u, let him know that education is not all that there is to life, b4 u give birth, he must have graduated.

*u can still carry ur baby without dropping out. Please take the responsibility of what has happened in ur life, @least for once.( Make sure u graduate, prove people wrong, tell them that u re responsible, tell them that what happened was just a mistake which no one is above) but the only way to do it is by being successful ,thrive ,work hard, make sure u are better than ur peers in the society.

*i will advice u keep ur baby. U will not know d joy now, until u give birth.( Joys of motherhood)

*tell ur parents, beg them,they are human, they can carter for u until u graduate. They might reject u now, don't blame them, but once they see ur new baby, they will reconsider.

I feel your pains and your confusion as raising a child is not a child's play.(Financially, psychologically and other wise).

Interesting post! I think this guy sums it up. If you need more advice, you should ask the moderator to help move this thread to the family section; you'll get sound advice there.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Adaeze003(f): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Funny how you said "should WE abort the baby" cheesy

This ain't no American movie babe, you're in this alone. The only luck you might have is if he's not a smallie and he wants to get married. Else? Hmm...

Not trying to be insensitive but missy, you messed up big time.

Oh... I gat no advice for you just if you get through this one, be careful next time.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2015
Adaeze003:
Funny how you said "should WE abort the baby" cheesy

This ain't no American movie babe, you're in this alone. The only luck you might have is if he's not a smallie and he wants to get married. Else? Hmm...

Not trying to be insensitive but missy, you messed up big time.

Oh... I gat no advice for you just if you get through this one, be careful next time.
I guess datz d bitter truth. Am so in diz alone and so ashamed of myself. How do I get it to d family section? I have ideas of finding sumtin I cld do dat wld sustain me nd d baby bt I hv no means of achieving dat. I wld jex wnt to tel my parents after I might have put to bed.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Adaeze003(f): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2015
Benignasweety:
I guess datz d bitter truth. Am so in diz alone and so ashamed of myself. How do I get it to d family section? I have ideas of finding sumtin I cld do dat wld sustain me nd d baby bt I hv no means of achieving dat. I wld jex wnt to tel my parents after I might have put to bed.

Ok... I think you're serious. hmm.

I won't advice anyone to abort a baby because it is against my belief. So... I really think you should tell your mom. you're still in school for crying out loud, how do you expect to raise that kid? The worst thing you'll do is to abandon your education missy. So grow a pair and tell your mother! She will be angry at first but she will come around. It is necessary because you need to make her take the baby when he/she is born.

If you succeed miss you need a total life change, that baby is your responsibility. There's every chance that that boy will leave you forget all the initial gragra. If he stays that's fine but if he doesn't, learn a skill like sewing or take a computer class. You have to do something to earn money along side school it'll boost your confidence trust me.

Now, pressure that guy to tell his parents, don't expect them to smile at you oh but you need their money. Yes you do! Don't beg him to tell them, insist. Stop the hide and seek. If he refuses, tell them yourself!

Because this "we don't have money" cry won't cut it when you need postnatal and antenatal care, when your clothes don't fit no more, when you need those scans and so on.

Brace yourself, it's going to be tough but if you pull through, you'll be stronger than ever. I wish you the best.

And you should return to your creator. Those church sisters will gossip about you and look at you in a weird way but you need God now. Study your bible and pray more... if you're Christian.

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by idihcoben: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Dear Dr. Love.
MY LANDLORD’S DAUGHTER IS PREGNANT FOR ME
I am a young man of 33 and have been dating my landlord’s daughter for two months. She came back one evening and said she was pregnant. The problem is that I am not really in love with her and
continue on www.penchant.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Adaeze003:

Ok... I think you're serious. hmm.

I won't advice anyone to abort a baby because it is against my belief. So... I really think you should tell your mom. you're still in school for crying out loud, how do you expect to raise that kid? The worst thing you'll do is to abandon your education missy. So grow a pair and tell your mother! She will be angry at first but she will come around. It is necessary because you need to make her take the baby when he/she is born.

If you succeed miss you need a total life change, that baby is your responsibility. There's every chance that that boy will leave you forget all the initial gragra. If he stays that's fine but if he doesn't, learn a skill like sewing or take a computer class. You have to do something to earn money along side school it'll boost your confidence trust me.

Now, pressure that guy to tell his parents, don't expect them to smile at you oh but you need their money. Yes you do! Don't beg him to tell them, insist. Stop the hide and seek. If he refuses, tell them yourself!

Because this "we don't have money" cry won't cut it when you need postnatal and antenatal care, when your clothes don't fit no more, when you need those scans and so on.

Brace yourself, it's going to be tough but if you pull through, you'll be stronger than ever. I wish you the best.

And you should return to your creator. Those church sisters will gossip about you and look at you in a weird way but you need God now. Study your bible and pray more... if you're Christian.
tnx sister. Ryt nw he said he can't tell his parents that d last option is to abort. Diz is a guy I feel so ontop of d world to date cuz he so treats me wit love. Nw am confused, was he rili in love wit me or did he change cuz of d situation at hand?... Please email me or send me a request via fbk benigna Godwin so I wld giv u a clear picture of watz happening to me .
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
This baby will change your life as you know it, you two can't do it alone. You have to tell your parents if he can't tell his parents you can tell your parents yes they will be disappointed, angry and all sorts of feelings you know they didn't plan for this so try and understand where they are coming from but you are the one who will do the nine months walk, baby mama for a while hopefully your guy man's up either way this goes you need parental support. Don't let this guy you feel is your man make you keep this from your parents. Be safe.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by tosyne2much(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

My point is this.

*what do u want?

Brother, I respect you
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by tosyne2much(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
A Yoruba adage says "what you are hiding from your parents will eventually be settled by them

From your comment, I could deduce that you are hell bent on not getting your parents informed. It will be very silly of you to think that, hiding the pregnancy from your parents for 9month, is the ways forward

Let me tell you something, using manipulative measures to avoid being scolded by your parents may be brutal. It's risky to inform your about it and it's even riskier if you don't tell them (most especially your mother)

Girl, take a bold step and inform your mom or her younger sister about it

My 2cent
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
You have 2 options.
Abort or keep the baby.. Choose one.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by chigoizie7(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
A Yoruba adage says "what you are hiding from your parents will still be settle by them

From your comment, I could deduce that you are hell bent on not informing your parents. It will be silly of you to think that, hiding the pregnancy from your parents for 9month, is the ways forward then you will end up biting you nails

Let me tell you something, using manipulative measures to avoid being scolded by your parents may be brutal. It's risky to inform your about it and it's even riskier if you don't tell her

Girl, take a bold step and inform your mom or her younger sister about it

My 2cent

She is enuf disappointment to the parents already.

Someone just told her that she was once in "madonna", I believe she dropped out or expelled, either of the two, that's a bad news to the parents. I also think that she has made the parents go through so much just for her sake alone, thus, refusing to tell them this time. Which ever way, I still think she needs to tell them.

She is in this alone, the boy has already denied her. She needs someone on her side, and that's her mother, but if she does not want to see it that way, good for her.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by tosyne2much(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

Someone just told her that she was once in "madonna", I believe she dropped out or expelled, either of the two, that's a bad news to the parents. I also think that she has made the parents go through so much just for her sake alone, thus, refusing to tell them this time. Which ever way, I still think she needs to tell them.

She is in this alone, the boy has already denied her. She needs someone on her side, and that's her mother, but if she does not want to see it that way, good for her.
I already knew the OP told us the edited version of her predicament

We all have made mistakes at a point in our lives. Let her go and bear/face the consequences of a wayward child
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

am nt wayward neither am I dat much of a disappointment to my parents. I was nt bin expelled from Madonna, I left cuz I lost my immediate elder sis who was in her finals. Cldnt stand d trauma of stayin in d environment I stay much close to wit her wit no oda member of d family. Please I wldnt want trash cuz of my thread. Am keeping my baby so Bleep it.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by chigoizie7(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Benignasweety:
am nt wayward neither am I dat much of a disappointment to my parents. I was nt bin expelled from Madonna, I left cuz I lost my immediate elder sis who was in her finals. Cldnt stand d trauma of stayin in d environment I stay much close to wit her wit no oda member of d family. Please I wldnt want trash cuz of my thread. Am keeping my baby so Bleep it.

Thumbs up, keep t up.

As for ur sis? Am sorry about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? / Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? / Nigeria, Actress Ajibola Elizabeth Bought A Car With Her Adult film Acting Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 193
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.