Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) (10767 Views)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by emmabest2000(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
Guys say nothing but the truth , if you meet this type of girl on the way can you boldly approach her for a chat ? grin

Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by MrsAdeniyiJones: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......lip Sealed
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by pxjosh(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
20 men shall fal dat day if u cross her lane oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by enigmagu1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
pxjosh: 20 men shall fal dat day if u cross her lane oh
[url]
lolzzzzzzzz[/url]
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by diresimdi(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
why not? is she not a woman? afterall nobody may be in her life because of fear, then it will be my luck to have been the first to approach her.....e dey happen like that oo abii?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Enegod(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
damn..she is hot!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by AbuMikey(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
Odikwa,Very Risky!! shockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Arosa(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
she is a real amazon lady. Op @your question, sure! why not, a woman is a woman. Do anybody know what her name is?
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by homesteady(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
O boy!! But I'll buy my coffin before I go and meet her oh!! #death tinz!
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by chuksi79(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
shocked OP, u don crase?
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
Okro no dey tall pass who plant am --- Igbo Proverb

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
Choi!!! see beauty! Can somebody please send me her contact address sharp! sharp!!.....can't wait to hook up with her asap.
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
diresimdi: why not? is she not a woman? afterall nobody may be in her life because of fear, then it will be my luck to have been the first to approach her.....e dey happen like that oo abii?
true man talking. Balls of steel.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Arosa(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
What about this naija girl?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Oppypoppy: 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
whr d heaven do these humans come from Are they real!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by J0nyb0y(m): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
Thank God say i tall..
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Dgunnerz(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
Where is the girl@OP?
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by 50calibre(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
This one is colossus, a freakish Amazonian looking woman, no I won't even go close. She doesn't even need to be strong, all she need do is come at you with that size alone, and it's light out.

Her pus*y would be a black hole of enormous size.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
Fear for wetin? No be ordinary Woman wey dey backpiss?
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by J0nyb0y(m): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
End time tinz

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
J0nyb0y: End time tinz

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dgunnerz: Where is the girl@OP?
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by 419nigga(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
emma_best2000: Guys say nothing but the truth , if you meet this type of girl on the way can you boldly approach her for a chat ? grin

angry End time tinz
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by UyiIredia(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
I dey laff ! Of course, I can toast her. But damn ! She will have considerable depth in some areas wink
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Nomski0(f): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
She's pretty but her stature.....i doubt many men would be able to handle her.
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by wasak(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
and some would ask me not to say end time things

y?
ds lady is definitely anti- Christ... truly end time is here

http:///15KQiAX
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by slap1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
She's customized for Great Khali.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by abiki(f): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2013

Back to the matter, open and close.
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by UjSizzle(f): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
shocked mehn!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her / This Guy Went On A Blind Date, See What He Got (picture) / Meet The Biggest Loser In The Just Concluded BBNAIJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.