Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

How I Got My Ex Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got My Ex Back (543 Views)

How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap / Should I Wait For My Love Abroad Or Should I Accept My Ex Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got My Ex Back by chloe711: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hello friends i want to share my testimony and how grateful i'm since my lover came back to me because of the grate help Lord Masuka whose email address is lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com.com render to me. my boyfriend broke up with me first week of july this year because he thought i was cheating on him, he told me that his friends has been telling him that i have been seeing someone else when he is not around i tried to make him understand that his friends are lieing to him but he did not give me the chance to explain to him this was how he left me. after a month of our breakup i tried to live a normal life without him but it was very hard for me to cope then i decided to contact Lord masuka via his mobile number +2347053105287 and his email address lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com which i came across him during my search looking for help how to get my lover back he cast a love spell for me and make my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. with this grate joy in my heart i want to say a big thanks to lord masuka he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution. you can email him lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or lordmasukaspelltemple711@gmail.com or visit his website http://lordmasukalovespelltemple.webs.com you can also add him up on facebook Harry Masuka or Skype Lord Masuka
Re: How I Got My Ex Back by PunterTim(m): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tel Me Ure Kiddin cheesy
Re: How I Got My Ex Back by Jayboi(m): 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
ode.

1 Like

Re: How I Got My Ex Back by Sandydayz(f): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
shocked
Some people should be banned from NL permanently
Re: How I Got My Ex Back by mysyto(m): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
ode ;Dode

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Following Make Relationship Work? / 5 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Not Over Her Ex. / A Word From Me To You.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.