Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? (66983 Views)

Mass Retrenchment In My Place Of Work; Am I Safe? / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by meteko(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Put everything to ursef and dnt forget to pray over it as well
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by hisawesomeness(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gbeborun
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by otimothy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
i cant believe this now there are two reasons why you should have opened the door reason 1...you wanted to confirm if it was the secretary because u are also hitting her, reason 2... you wanted to confirm who was hitting and get an evidence of it however right now you are practically at risk of loosing you job.....so please learn from the op dont put your nose in whats not yours.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by oshyno(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
Obiukwu my man. .Hw abj. Be careful hw u spill stuff on the internet bro.It doesn't take rocket science to figure stuff out dis computer age. Cover ur azz wela b4 u claim anonymous unless u control the accounts that brings the mulla in that MFB. Don't fret man. Just a subtle advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
You heard "STRANGE MOANS/VOICES" and you still went ahead to open that goddamn door?? When you got to the door and everything was silent, you should have lurked around, hide, till you can hear the moans/voices again or rather still peep!!! You know, you just reminded me of a song. "Palaver, you dey find.............Palaver you go geti ooooooo"
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by FBLJ(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Why are people making you scared, your boss should be the one scared, He is only trying to intimidate you with his attitude. Relax you are the one in control and act normally.

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Obiwiz(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
hary4luv:
I encountered an act in the office some days back and since then it seems things have taken an awkward turn in my office.

I work in an organization as an assistant consultant, which by implication makes my office very close to my boss who is the senior consultant in our department.

On a fateful Friday after work, I decided to stay behind in order to tide up some office works. After about two hours I started hearing some strange moans/voices coming from the office directly opposite which happens to be my oga's office. I was curious so I decided to take a look to see what's going on, when I got to the door, I didn't hear any voice so I thought maybe it was my imagination. I gently pushed the door expecting it to be locked only for the door to open and lo and behold my boss was banging our newly employed secretary on his office table. our both eyes jammed, I stood frozen for some minutes (I guess) before I heard his voice "Young man what are you looking for in my office?"

Since that event things have been very awkward between me, my boss and the secretary. ( Don't know what to do)
You no be guyman for that office o. because if you be, ur boss for no see any big deal in you getting to know that he's banging d secretary, at least since you enjoy a cordial rship with him. Him for done sumhw hint u b4 dat tym sef say him dey eye d secretary.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Kazzytman316: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
I'll Advise you make Friends with the secretary, make her like you that way it won't affect your Job as much as u thought now....
while u do that, the secretary can easily convince your boss not to worry about you... buh next becareful while entering Ogas hotel
(Always Knock)
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by olutunde12(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Looool Ok

Oga just leave it for now

there will probably be some circumstances where you end up alone with his wife and you don't tell her, then he will understand that you don't care what he does in his personal life

he is only a human being, so you can understand he is feeling embarrassed abi?

imagine if he just continued as normal, then you would know you were dealing with a real psychopath grin

This girl sha. Were you not the one i commended some times ago? Always calm and reasonable!
Chai.......
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by spiralwedge(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
DankemzI:
This is why Camera phones were invented
Snap like 5shots! before he knows himself you have more than enough evidence.... till you leave that company, you'll be his BOSS

blackmail is worse. I would rather resign than blackmail. it can make d man to send assassins to you.
blackmail is a felony anyways

1 Like

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by zivility: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Just try and meet ur boss 1 on 1 and apologise for intruding and swear to him u will never say anything about it. Try and do ur best at work and ur boss will try to draw u closer to him - keep calm and be his acquaintance and u will be fine. U may be his love-vendor
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by zivility: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
I wrote love-vendor! It put love-vendor shocked
zivility:
Just try and meet ur boss 1 on 1 and apologise for intruding and swear to him u will never say anything about it. Try and do ur best at work and ur boss will try to draw u closer to him - keep calm and be his acquaintance and u will be fine. U may be his love-vendor
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Gurgle(f): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
olutunde12:

This girl sha. Were you not the one i commended some times ago? Always calm and reasonable!
Chai.......

Thank you Sir. Not always but I am trying

But I may have been too relaxed in my advice; its probably better he talks to his boss and tell him that he wont expose him

Rather than leaving the boss to run mad when hes trying to sleep, wondering if he should fire him or not

1 Like

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Gurgle(f): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
No. I don't. I don't keep online records in my brain grin
But seriously, what you tryna say in that post? undecided

That he doesn't need to use somebody who is trying to make a life for themselves when there are girls who are ready for what he wants to do outside of the office

He's talking like its normal
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Stale repeated story.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by SirAweezy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

But why embarassed embarassed that's very bad

You come in into the office everyday looking at this beautiful smart dam and you go into your office with a woow on your face... It will not be long b4 you start fantasizing abt her(worse even when she married) babe if I tell it easy it's lie honestly.... U just need that fear of God not rule of law!
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Some crazy things have become normal in our society. We just have to embrace and live with em. I'll have to agree with him

*dont think its me being against you as usual, just my opinion grin *
Gurgle:

That he doesn't need to use somebody who is trying to make a life for themselves when there are girls who are ready for what he wants to do outside of the office

He's talking like its normal
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Gurgle(f): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
SirAweezy:

You come in into the office everyday looking at this beautiful smart dam and you go into your office with a woow on your face... It will not be long b4 you start fantasizing abt her(worse even when she married) babe if I tell it easy it's lie honestly.... U just need that fear of God not rule of law!

Hmm hoping for that fear of God to reach all of us in time..
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Gurgle(f): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Some crazy things have become normal in our society. We just have to embrace and live with em. I'll have to agree with him

*dont think its me being against you as usual, just my opinion grin *

Embrace what?!
you don't need to embrace anything, especially as sad as this
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Why should I have problem with what two adults agreed to do with themselves?
Gurgle:

Embrace what?!
you don't need to embrace anything, especially as sad as this
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Gurgle(f): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Why should I have problem with what two adults agreed to do with themselves?

Yeah youre right

but you don't need to embrace it
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Embracing it is accepting their decision. Or what you think anybody should do about it? Get them skinned alive or beheaded?
Gurgle:

Yeah youre right

but you don't need to embrace it
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
act like you saw nothing.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Gurgle(f): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Embracing it is accepting their decision. Or what you think anybody should do about it? Get them skinned alive or beheaded?

No

Ok
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by SirAweezy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Hmm hoping for that fear of God to reach all of us in time..

"All of us" I thought you were in scripture union ehehehehe
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Gurgle(f): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
SirAweezy:

"All of us" I thought you were in scripture union ehehehehe

Whether SU or not all of us need the fear of God

If I had said "reach you" on time that would be hypocritical, since we have all sinned, if not sexually then in other areas
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Guidette(f): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
@ Atlantian
Of all the people who posted dumb responses on this thread, you are the most useless of all. The pride with which you write your rubbish is beyond baffling and some mumus will be hailing you. Its a pity that someone will look at you and marry you or call you daddy. You are beyond shameless. lipsrsealed
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by dasrackhor(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
Guy, even today. A girl is asking to come and work for me. It is just one of the many pecks that comes from being an employer of labour. We do not compel them. Girls prefer to be with a leader who can provide them comfort and financial security. Will they rather sleep with men that cant afford to buy them official car and driver and leave someone who does that as official responsibility and still pays salaries plus other 'incentives' ?
Hmmmmm,u gat one serious hell of a point in what u said...But anyway after udon pond d hole finish what will be left for d husband or husband to be?Dis holes aint loyal truely..anyway i like yha guts..Nice 1
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by SirAweezy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Whether SU or not all of us need the fear of God

If I had said "reach you" on time that would be hypocritical, since we have all sinned, if not sexually then in other areas

I like you already... nice share share of rationale.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Guidette(f): 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
@ hary4luv
You didnt do anything wrong. If anything they should be in the hot seat not you. After all, you did nothing wrong. A useless married man/boss sleeping with his secretary! They should even be the ones begging you not the other way round. My advice to you will be that from henceforth any communication about the situation should be recorded on your phone so that you can have evidence. But all in all, keep to yourself and move on like nothing happened.
Goodluck man.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Atlantian: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Guidette:
@ Atlantian
Of all the people who posted dumb responses on this thread, you are the most useless of all. The pride with which you write your rubbish is beyond baffling and some mumus will be hailing you. Its a pity that someone will look at you and marry you or call you daddy. You are beyond shameless. lipsrsealed
Hahahaha, dont take it personal. Its human nature.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
undecided undecided
Gurgle:

No

Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / Nigerian Men Who Sweep The Streets Of Italy For Survival (Photos) / Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.