Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. (5483 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / Mistakes Guys Do While Dating A Girl. Soft Talks / Wife Duties To Avoid While Dating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
K9blunt:
To each his/her own
The best advise is go with you gut instinct , life is not a bed of roses, you fall and get up, and what ever decisions you make is your making and you alone will feel the brunt.

If what the op posted is the way to go fine! Go there, but when(if) you come out burnt don't blame anyone but your self.

PS fellow nija girls abeg make una put cement in and around your heart and seal it with steel iron, nija guys with forks and knives are out on the prowl to eat you and let you drain.

If the guy gets burnt, it means he didn't follow the rules to the latter, you can never get burnt if you don't fall in love, that's what you should know. kiss wink
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by woodboi(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
joywendy:
I really don't understand: the title of the thread and the write up goes in two different ways.

You no go fit understand... for where! iPhone 5 don block your brain

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You guys should be tired of this lame talk
Your mother this, your mother that
Trying to justify yo shiit

What I was saying is already coming to past right before our eyes now, emotional manipulation, when she doesn't have anything meaningful to say, she resorted into using emotions by bringing my mum into the matter. What concern my mother with this?
Just as the Yoruba proverb "Ati ko ifa nile,ifa tin she"
Ladies of those times appreciate the true meaning of love, not now. Love is gradually going into extinction.
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Tamee(f): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Tamee(f): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Abimbolaile(f): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
chymystique:
[size=15pt]Absolute Nonsense esp 1-3!![/size]

Dapo777, pls edit your "Dating" to "Flings".IMO, dating is not by force. If you dont want to date, you park yourself one side and love yourself alone ... With this your kinda mentality you expect a gal to love you whole heartedly? Sorry, cause its your kind with multiple partners that you will keep fvcking with. cool

Abeg oo tell am..i tire for this kind list o
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tamee:

Be nice..Lol tongue

Hard as it is, Ill try tongue
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by joywendy(f): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
woodboi:

You no go fit understand... for where! iPhone 5 don block your brain
Too many kids on this forum,unfortunately for us they have nothing upstairs.
Can you read properly? Did you even check to see if what I said was true?
No, you didn't. You just felt like pouring out your lil frustration to make yourself feel better. Get a life dude!

@dapo777 what I meant was the title and the write up seems to go in different ways. The title says
The things a guy should never do when dating a nigerian girl

The first point correlates with the title while the others don't. You are advicing someone never to do something but then your other points say otherwise.

Do you get my drift?

3 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by forhereyesonly: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
WIN BIG…ladies only. Win a luxurious all you can eat romantic dinner for two in an exquisite 4star restaurant, you and your spouse anywhere you are .this is our gift to you to strengthen your romance. Wouldn’t you want to know how to get your man to propose and love you more? aren’t you tired of one failed relationship after another? FOR HER EYES ONLY.. Enter a MANS mind and see the secretes men don’t want you to know.. visit www.forhereyesonly1.simplesite.com my dear no carry last o..
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by woodboi(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
joywendy:

No, you didn't. You just felt like pouring out your lil frustration to make yourself feel better. Get a life dude!

@dapo777 what I meant was the title and the write up seems to go in different ways. The title says

The first point correlates with the title while the others don't. You are advicing someone never to do something but then your other points say otherwise.

Do you get my drift?

#Straight face #SMH... My dear Joy, don't worry! we go marry una like that cos we don't have option, from time immemorial men has been complaining about ladies, but most of the native people wear today are product of aso-ebi. so calm down, OP no fit spoil market for you.

#from being defensive to jelly fish
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by mrkay101(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
For some reason I agree with the OP.. The way most Naija girls behave this days one jst has to be smart..

I usually didn't reason like this but 4rm recent experience I'd concure with the OP..

Naija girls make things difficult

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Tamee(f): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Tamee(f): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by mrkay101(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tamee:

sad We are sorry
Most girls are learning to be independent so the story will change soon.

Am sorry to say.. But I still think things are going 4rm bad to worse. Girls this days treat guys like trash.. If a girl senses dat u trully like her dats when she strts her shakara treating u anyhow.

But don't show her dat u care and u find she'll be all over you. So Wats the best way to treat such girls?

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Tamee(f): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dapo777....there are still faithful Ladies out there,it all depends on what you want,sometimes even when you find her,you won't still know you have one,cause of this mentality you have of no "faithful girl"

Now the guys complaining that ladies are unfaithful,How faithful are they?

I think its a both gender stuff tho

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tamee:

I am sure you got my message since you are a Nigerian too and all your female folks are Nigerian girls/women. So whatever you wish Nigerian girls be it good or bad, will be your portion too indirectly cos what comes around goes around.
Btw, do you plan on marrying a Nigerian girl?

No,unless I find one who is different
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sassybae:
Dapo777....there are still faithful Ladies out there,it all depends on what you want,sometimes even when you find her,you won't still know you have one,cause of this mentality you have of no "faithful girl"

Now the guys complaining that ladies are unfaithful,How faithful are they?

I think its a both gender stuff tho

Sorry bae. I am not prejudiced. wink
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Tamee(f): 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by germainediva(f): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2015
Op 2 origin 4 you jare..........your head correct.....but it gats to be both ways......cos nigerian men are worse.........but on a more serious note....when you finally meet d very person....you wll no and ds ungodly advice will no longer apply

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by fbtowner(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2015
Dapo777:

You are lucky then. Actually there isn't anyone that doesn't have a heart, you could just be stone hearted, but one day something would surely soften it and to would realize you have a heart after all. cool

i have keen interest in that day patiently waiting

but i am afraid that day might not come sad for me hun?

grin
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tamee:

You will find a good one smiley
Just be a good man.

winkok
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
germainediva:
Op 2 origin 4 you jare..........your head correct.....but it gats to be both ways......cos nigerian men are worse.........but on a more serious note....when you finally meet d very person....you wll no and ds ungodly advice will no longer apply
wink
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by ErepaTV: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
On point!
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
joywendy:

Do you get my drift?

Yup

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Married Woman Caught Cheating With 2 Men!!! (VIDEO) / Which Romancelanders Do You Think Will Be Good Together As A Couple? / 15 Negative Effects Of Too Much Sex You Don't Know..No. 8 & 14 Might Shock You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.