Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Wife Duties To Avoid While Dating... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Duties To Avoid While Dating... (1408 Views)

10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them / WIFE DUTIES: The Kitchen, The Living Room, And The Other Room? Yes!! / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Duties To Avoid While Dating... by donogaga(m): 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
#1. Cooking meals for him on a regular basis, Washing his dirty drawers, Living together, Attending all family functions.. Just started dating? Your intentions are good... you just want to be nice and cater to him. Women show love by nurturing. As stereotypical as it sounds, it's only natural to want to cook or tidy up his place. You're also subconsciously trying to prove to him that you are wife-material. Your actions are screaming "Marry me! I can cook! I can clean! I can take good care of you!" But all that does is make most men think you're crazy and/or desperate (especially if you've just met them).

Re: Wife Duties To Avoid While Dating... by midehi2(f): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
hmmn!

1 Like

Re: Wife Duties To Avoid While Dating... by donogaga(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
#2. Solid relationship? Still no.... but if you must, do so in moderation. The whole courting phase in relationships is something that has become extinct. Nowadays people don't really know how to date. We always jump from 0 to 60 in 60 seconds. Marriage is a big commitment and it's a big step for men in particular.

Re: Wife Duties To Avoid While Dating... by temblor(m): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
Are you married?!
Re: Wife Duties To Avoid While Dating... by pet4ril(f): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
What works for Mr A, may not work for Mr B.....
It's individual difference.. ..so everyone should follow his/her heart
Re: Wife Duties To Avoid While Dating... by donogaga(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
#3. Women, if you start acting like you're married when you're actually just dating he could become complacent in the relationship. As the saying goes, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? That saying is typically used for sex, but the fact is there are other benefits of a relationship that should be saved for marriage as well....

Re: Wife Duties To Avoid While Dating... by donogaga(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
#4. Attending all family functions, Giving him large amounts of cash, Cleaning his place, Helping him manage his bills, Save the wifely duties for after you jump the broom, especially if he's not reciprocating with any husbandly duties! Does he wash your car? Does he take out your trash? Does he fix things around your house? Make sure it's a two-way street and not you just auditioning for the part of Mrs. Right.

#5. Try your hardest to eliminate all of these things from your relationship, but at the very least keep it to a minimum so it's not something that he's expecting on the regular. Your relationship should be focused on enjoying each other's company, not how great of a chef and housekeeper you are!

http://likes.com/g/17496552?v=18nJtcp97VZK70uvfhvkW6951ApWSjcRd4E1hVj&page=5

Re: Wife Duties To Avoid While Dating... by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
This OP is 100% correct, these were the mistakes I made that ruined my last relationship
Re: Wife Duties To Avoid While Dating... by skywalker240(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Op u tire well well
U are a tired man to write such sh*t
A lady who eliminate such qualities go sit down e papa house enta 40yrs
Kontinu...post popicocks

(1) (Reply)

Every Girl Should See This / Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. / I Am So Grateful When Nigerian Guys Here Comment On My Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.