Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland (22690 Views)

Bokoharam Militants Shoot Sporadically Heading Towards Maiduguri Town (PHOTOS) / Maryland Wears New Look Ahead Of Lagos@50 Anniversary (photos) / Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by smartigo: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2015
I saw it n it was sad. How can I imagine taking pic when on my way to work over a terrible thing. All these trailer na death trap.

No wonder cars leave a gap or avoid staying beside them which can be provocative when u are anxious to get to work.

RIP to the lost lives.
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Merlissa(f): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2015
Photo from the accident

Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by fx45(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2015
engrshakespeare:
Mumu, wetin do ur phone. Have u thanked him for d info
Seems you can't do without pouring abuses. I'm not the source of your misfortunes. Learn to be civil
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by misterstylz: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2015
There were casualties. Several lives lost. Full story and pictures here: http://ojp.me/i9gzl
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Godmother(f): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2015
Thank God no life was lost. Loss of property is painful but can be replaced.
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by engrjacuzzi: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2015
guys, na train sure pass for heavy duty vehicles for this country at least to minimize the rate of accident on our roads.
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by leksgcfr(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2015
These people are law to themselves. They flout traffic rules at will and resist arrest . Any attempt to impound the truck is usually met by an obnoxious act of causing traffic congestion on the road,thereby leaving the law enforcement agents with no option than to allow the culprit go while the victim is left to wallow in pain.
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Calbarian(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2015
fx45:
Why?

Why? Because he's a wise man. That's why
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Detayo7(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Incorrect Information, Lives where lost in the accident
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Calbarian(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2015
ryd3:

yes. Either that or a man decided the driver seat of one of the hit vehicles was the perfect place to take a nap

He could have been only unconscious but not lifeless. I hope I'm right
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by koboko69: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2015
Detayo7:
Incorrect Information, Lives where lost in the accident

THERE WERE 2 DIFFERENT ACCIDENTS ON THAT ROAD!!! THE ONE INVOLVING THE CONTAINER, THERE WAS NO LIFE LOST!
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Nuezha(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2015
GLORY BE TO THE LORD IN THE HIGHEST.....

HAAA..LEE..LUU..YAAAAH
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Bflexing(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2015
koboko69:

I was impressed by the 767 emergency response till free line I called. Big kuddos to the Lagos state government. It was more nlike a 911 call.

I guess its only accident they are quick to respond to. Whenever I call them when thugs are fighting in Fadeyi/Mushin side, they just don't show up on time or at all!
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Orikinla(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2015
[size=28pt]If the FRSC officers are doing their duty accordingly, there will be less cases of road accidents.
What are illiterate truck drivers doing on Nigerian roads?
Drivers who cannot read road signs and don't know traffic rules?[/size]
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by engrshakespeare: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
fx45:
Seems you can't do without pouring abuses. I'm not the source of your misfortunes. Learn to be civil

Talk sense and see changes. ur inability to talk sense is already ur misfortune
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by fx45(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
engrshakespeare:
Talk sense and see changes. ur inability to talk sense is already ur misfortune
Still pouring abuses I guess you can't change
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by engrshakespeare: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
fx45:
Still pouring abuses I guess you can't change

I guess, since d truth doesnt change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) / Dino Melaye Remains In Intensive Care Unit, Three Days Later / Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.