Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland (22689 Views)

Bokoharam Militants Shoot Sporadically Heading Towards Maiduguri Town (PHOTOS) / Maryland Wears New Look Ahead Of Lagos@50 Anniversary (photos) / Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Iamoilprince(m): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2015
A thousand shall fall at side and ten thousand at my right hand side but NONE shall come near me.

Thank you Lord for giving some lost souls an opportunity to experience this tragic event, which i believe will open their hearts for Genuine Salvation.

1 Like

Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by justi4jesu(f): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2015
angelTI:
No wonder, I am stuck in traffic at Maryland

Good, atleast you've got Nairaland to keep yourself busy. smiley
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Jabioro: 7:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Blessed be your Holy Name father for those life been spare... ALL Glory to sir!

1 Like

Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Kunle106(m): 7:09am On Jul 28, 2015
Thank God no life was lost. May God's protection be sufficient for us.
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by inze(m): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2015
Jabioro:
Blessed be your Holy Name father for those life been spare... ALL Glory to sir!

Amen
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by DTaj: 7:13am On Jul 28, 2015
Good post, Koboko...Meanwhile, when will our Police do their job of arresting trailers carrying unlatched containers on our roads. These evil truck owners and their drivers have killed hundred of Nigerians in the last 5 years and it is happening everywhere- Lagos, Enugu, Kano, Calabar, PH.

When one sees some very complaint truck owners and drivers with properly latched containers, one is surprised how the wicked ones go scot-free maiming and killing innocent people on our roads. I know a man who was flattened completely (you would not want to see his corpse!) by one of these mindless truck drivers with unlatched (non-articulated) containers.

Those containers are moving caskets. God help us...

2 Likes

Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by atikubaba(m): 7:15am On Jul 28, 2015
luvinhubby:
The policy of fastening those containers on the vehicle are not being seriously implemented by law enforcers.
It baffles me how the law enforcement agents turn the other way whenever they see u fastened container.
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by engrshakespeare: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2015
fx45:
Why?

Mumu, wetin do ur phone. Have u thanked him for d info
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Brugo(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2015
Trailers carrying containers should only be allowed to move from 11 pm to 5 am. The trailer drivers are too reckless.
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by ryd3(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2015
I saw a lifeless body in one of the vehicles
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Detayo7(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2015
Just passed the same route now, traffic has been eased as the part of the truck blocking the road has been towed away
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by koboko69: 7:30am On Jul 28, 2015
ryd3:
I saw a lifeless body in one of the vehicles
you serious?
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by idiaosayi(m): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2015
Thank God no life lost
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Delightbaby(f): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2015
God save us in this country. When will we hear good news for once. Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Mannylex(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Now I see . What was wondering the cause of this traffic. May God save us from untimely death.
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by horlabiyi(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Eeyah
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2015
passed there between 6am. was lucky to be out early. IT was a serious one.
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by adeolajire(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2015
So sad as I saw two lifeless bodies from the navy blue truck.

Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Bodmas06: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2015
It terrible, 3 people lost their lives.
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Bloggz74(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2015
Its real I just saw it please use service lane please!
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by DamselQueen: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2015
But the report reaching me now said there are casuality. Olorun ma je ki a jade le iku lowo
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by ryd3(m): 7:49am On Jul 28, 2015
koboko69:

you serious?
yes. Either that or a man decided the driver seat of one of the hit vehicles was the perfect place to take a nap
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by aekmanweb(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2015
It's been confirmed 3 casualties laying lifeless at the scene. May God continue to shield us against these container/truck drivers....amen
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Mannylex(m): 7:53am On Jul 28, 2015
I just saw the scene of the accident and it's really annoying. It's painful that this keeps happening time and time again. What are the necessary measures taken to curb this? What are the penalties? At the end of the day, this containers kill people yet the driver of the container escapes unhurt.
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Beautifulemi(f): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Thank God no life was lost. what would a trailer be doing on the road this morning, trailers should move at night when the road is less busy and make use of good head lights.
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by MKO4ever(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2015
True, I heard it on traffic radio
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by sheymoni(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2015
Thank God no casualty . May we & our family not be on the road the day the road is hungry
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by eluquenson(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2015
Our government need to do something fast about all these containers falling down all the time, it's getting out of hand
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by bablong(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2015
So sad as i saw 2 lifeless bodies covered by the side of the road. Condolences to their families embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

It is well.

...........and yet the commercial driver who drove my bus said "this is not the season of accident now?" and i wonder "s'oro ni yen"

Is there any season for an unfortunate incident like this?

God help us oo
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2015
Thanks OP for dialing the 767 emergency number first instead of pix.
God Bless
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by hardbody: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2015
Brugo:
Trailers carrying containers should only be allowed to move from 11 pm to 5 am. The trailer drivers are too reckless.

Thats actually the most convenient times that i move on the roads. Less traffic and fewer chances of being robbed in traffic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Was Swindled By Chibok Girls Negotiators – Adesina / Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano / Lagos-ibadan Rail Line Poised To Create More Than 500,000 Jobs - VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.