Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,735 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns (21924 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Is Now Illegal, Dogara Warns / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" / APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by poseidon12: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Dongara is greedy..he can't et his cake and have it!!

How is he greedy? Is it by making sure that principal offices are equitably distributed among the geographical zones? Or by protecting the independence of the national assembly from the party and executive? Dogara's loyalty is first to the nation before party and that is how it should be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by babyfaceafrica: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2015
poseidon12:

How is he greedy? Is it by making sure that principal offices are equitably distributed among the geographical zones? Or by protecting the independence of the national assembly from the party and executive? Dogara's loyalty is first to the nation before party and that is how it should be.
ok..so u think dongara is doing this fo the good of the nation?..if u believe that ..you can belive anything...he is a politician and they serve themselves first!!!!!

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by haqueurate(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2015
Pdp has only one problem, and one problem only and it is called tinubu grin
they manage to trace all their failures to him
#wailingWailers

2 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by saint047(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2015
holytribe:
Let him crush and he needs to be told that four year is still a long journey oooo.

Over to the e-wailers
Let it be placed on record, if not on CD ROM

That on July 27th 2015, a President shut down Aso Rock for a meeting on House Leader/Whip
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2015
martincrystal20:
Make your sport bets easy and sure with 100% fixed games all you need is the right fixed matches and sure odds to have a win like in the screenshot below. To get started contact me on inbox my following the link below

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17
You are too funny,if you are winning this kind of money,you won't be on nairaland,looking for who to scam

2 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by tete7000(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2015
zicoraads:
I think the APC should accept that Dogara is the Speaker of the HOR and allow peace to reign in the house. It is especially baffling as the same scenario played out during the last assembly and the APC were responsible for it. The emergence of Tambuwal against the orders of the PDP did not bring about such chaos. What the APC are failing to grasp is that, unlike the last assembly, the PDP still has a sizeable number of members in the National Assembly, without which, major decisions would almost, certainly not scale through. Therefore, in the interest of the country, it is imperative that these people be carried along.

Moreover, it is very wrong for the APC to insist that the number 4 citizen of the country, whose main allegiance is to the Federal Republic of Nigeria, dance to their dance beats. Hon. Yakubu Dogara is the Speaker of Nigeria, and not of the APC. The earlier they realise that, the better for them.

You said it all. The earlier APC calm down, the better.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by saint047(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2015
haqueurate:
#wailingWailers
This APC is gradually turning Nigeria into a huge joke.

Since when has a President become arbitrator in NASS internal selection disputes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by change49ja: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Na APC dey rule, na same APC still dey oppose. This party greedy oh.

grin grin grin
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by Weigher: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2015
Gbaja, you are too ambitious for my liking, the last time I check you contested for HOR speaker and you were beating blue and black in the floor of the house. Learn how to be a good sportmanship and not a bad looser, why are you so bitter about your lost. All what we want from you all is good legislation
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2015
Sa
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by nortcentrallord(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2015
iamboody:
I don't want to know how you want to do that, but I will advise you to listen to what the President advised. In case you forgot he said he can not be the leader of the country and allow PDP to choose his officials for him, only if you know what that means.
Over to the wailing wailers. grin

Hahahahaha, u seem confused just like buhari our able president. Is he not the president? He should go ahead and dissolve the house nagrin. We're was he when they were doing the election. If it's GEJ now, u guys 'll yap about the presidency interfering in the activities of the house. All you are good at is to judge by double slandered. Up till now, no ministers. Even the house can't hold in peace. This change is very very wah. Anyways,

Sai Buhari! grin
Sai CHANGE!
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by simplynola(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2015
You don't make enemies Mr Dogara, you make friends.
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by Tbasen: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2015
omojoshy:
And let's see who LAUGH LAST. Never in the history of Politics where a politician or an individual had DEFEATED his Party.

Dogara is obviously dancing to PDP and nPDP drums, but soon, I mean very very soon he ll be abandoned. Let him as Okadigbo, the TORONTO Certificates scandal guy etc how far.

In all our ramifications, we need more FRIENDS to succeed in life not FOES.

Sir,you are a poor student of HISTORY.If the speaker of the last HOR could defeat his party and occupied that seat for four years with the aid of the opposition-what could stop Dogara from doing the same??
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Arrived late But I can see that the masturbators are all over this thread!!!
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Arrived late But I can see that the masturbators are all over this thread!!!
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by omolami: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2015
Then, it is Buhari fueling the crisis in. house of rep
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by basilo101: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2015
SW are only gud in regional opposition parties not in national ruling parties. They will soon factionalize APC and go back to regional politic. Their desperation to bring dia local champions to national stage led to d emergence of d dullard, who dey never supported since 2003
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by nortcentrallord(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2015
temitemi1:
I'm expecting femi gbaja to show me his skill again cheesy grin grin

Gbaja the sku boy. Always wanting to scale the fence grin.
Hahahahahahha APC oooooo
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by kernel504(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2015
Ok

Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by Felly8(f): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2015
It will be wonderful if Dogara can instill good behaviour in our law makers as it is very disheartening to watch them fighting shamelessly not minding the fact that the world is watching.
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by Kassidy90(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if its about the masses or their own selfishness
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by nickxtra(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2015
WombRaiders:
Dogara teaching Tinubu and the SW APC National Politics 101 since May 29.
There is nothing to learn from your Course 101. It leads to multiple carry overs
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by Ayietim(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2015
The world is one big garden, everbody has their own section, protected and secured with a gate in place. Anybody who wishes to visit the other's garden pays a fee at the gate. So, to get more patronage, you need to keep your garden in the best of shapes. The higher the patronage, the higher your garderner's wage. Your prosperity is in your hand.

https://ayietim./2015/07/28/the-garden-thats-life/
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by seedorfg(m): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2015
His name is agbero crusher
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by hafeeanubasy: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2015
haqueurate:
#wailingWailers
Walahi,you are intelligent.Anybody you see on this forum associating the fracas to tinubu is from PDP.APC is not PDP enemy but tinubu.
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by Tripleclick(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2015
iamboody:
I don't want to know how you want to do that, but I will advise you to listen to what the President advised. In case you forgot he said he can not be the leader of the country and allow PDP to choose his officials for him, only if you know what that means.
is it PDP THAT CHOSES OR ALL THE MEMBER OF THE HOUSE?
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by ArodewilliamsT: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
That Gbaja needs a big stick on his coconut head.
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
iamboody:

For your mind, Buhari no get any hand for wetin de happen for NA.

Continue dreaming.. the crisis is all about northern consolidation of power all round.
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Imagine this mugu is the president !
Re: NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns by badlaw(f): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
but why r nigerians keeping dis thief quiet..am angry with d boko boys, why can't dem just hit one bomb at dis thief gathering and d rest will be d story for d gods

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept / The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution / Appeal Court Declares Police Act 2020 Illegal, Nullifies Constable Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.