Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Yorubas Reaction On Buhari's Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Reaction On Buhari's Appointments (3159 Views)

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Reaction On Buhari's Appointments by abdul123(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
damosthottest:

Your illiteracy has no boundry.

This is where most of the Nigerian oil comes from. Some of the states that make up the Niger-Delta region include Edo, Bayelsa, Rivers, Cross Rivers, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Ondo, Abia, Imo and Anambra States
aa+a hahhaha.... Mumuistic ibo boy with d gbagun u type for up... Na who be d illiterate... Miracle center drop out
Re: Yorubas Reaction On Buhari's Appointments by knowledgeable: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
There is no sane Yoruba that is worried abt it. How many Yoruba were in Jonathan's govt?

You people shld av been accustomed to the simplicity of the Yorubas and the complexity of their decision.

You bleeped up, you loose..it's simple.

But I the while, keep dancing...

Simplicity indeed, Oh, I see now how that simplicity has made it very simple for me to understand and connect the dots of that simplicity and untransformable red roofs backwardness of most yoruba cities apart from lagos despite not had any civil war in their soil.
Re: Yorubas Reaction On Buhari's Appointments by margclever: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
abdul123:
Ibos re thieves .... They only want the minorities oil wealth... They shall die coveting other pples wealth nd die of convulsion... Common thieves
u this pathetic mofo, d oil in d southeast is enough to drive our industrial resourcefulness, we are not the lazy fellas that would depend on handouts. But u peoples greed for the oil will be ur demise
Re: Yorubas Reaction On Buhari's Appointments by damosthottest: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
abdul123:
aa+a hahhaha.... Mumuistic ibo boy with d gbagun u type for up... Na who be d illiterate... Miracle center drop out

When people that are enlightened comment, you better keep quiet and learn. Don't comment on something you know nothing about and stop making fool of yourself.
Re: Yorubas Reaction On Buhari's Appointments by kotv: 7:03am On Jul 31, 2015
abdul123:

Na lie useless jobless Biafra handle... U re nothing but a pencil in the hand of ur destroyer.... Silly Igbo boy claiming naija delta oil with his 3 weeks old moniker on nairaland.... Jobless old fool

Hahahaha. only a yoruba. you guys are too dull and full with tribalism. i don't even know how ibos can tolerate you people. if it makes you sleep at night thinking I'm ibo, that's on you, not me. It's not my problem and I'm not about to argue with you in regards to your unintelligent mind. I don't engage myself with unimportant beings.
Re: Yorubas Reaction On Buhari's Appointments by tonychristopher: 7:33am On Jul 31, 2015
kotv:

Hahahaha. only a yoruba. you guys are too dull and full with tribalism. i don't even know how ibos can tolerate you people. if it makes you sleep at night thinking I'm ibo, that's on you, not me. It's not my problem and I'm not about to argue with you in regards to your unintelligent mind. I don't engage myself with unimportant beings.

we are used to them so don't worry get used to their stupidity

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Year Nigerian Defence Academy Students Harassing Civilians (PHOTOS) / Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! / Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.