Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Why Do People Fall Out Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Fall Out Of Love (601 Views)

Why Do People Fall Out Of Love? / These Funny Illustrations Reveal The REAL Reasons Why People Fall In Love. / Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Fall Out Of Love by phoneport(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Hi guys, hope you are ready for a nice treat today. I have a very wonderful topic to discuss with you all, so let’s trend.
Haven’t you ever wondered why people you know who were once so much in love suddenly hate each other’s gut and start drifting apart? I often think aloud like, ‘WHAT!’ and in most case my conclusion is that they were never really in love, may be they were actually in lost(SEX), or better still needed companionship.
My take on this is that people should start out first as friends before ever taking the path of LOVE. Though there are cases of love at first sight, I know this does exist.
What is your take on this? Please let’s do real justice to this trend because my heart bleeds to see friends and family members go through this cycle of heart break, pain and tears.

READ MORE @ www.bleednhearts..com

Re: Why Do People Fall Out Of Love by ikbnice(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2015
I don't fall out of love cuz i do walk out of it. Am fragile nd I dont want to be broken by falling.
Re: Why Do People Fall Out Of Love by phoneport(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2015
ikbnice:
I don't fall out of love cuz i do walk out of it. Am fragile nd I dont want to be broken by falling.
The truth is Love is to know both Joy and Pain. When you finally fall in love you will know what i am talking about.
Well thanks for your comment.
Re: Why Do People Fall Out Of Love by Eminya(f): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2015
When you fall in love with your friend I believe the love will keep growing but when you make the mistake of falling in love for other reasons like looks, brains, money and all sort of material things, you will get fed up of the love at a point in time cos you will see someone better
Re: Why Do People Fall Out Of Love by goodmorning40: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Change is the only constant thing in nature, humans change so love change and begin to fall apart
Re: Why Do People Fall Out Of Love by Pamelayoung: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Cos love itself is a scam.
Re: Why Do People Fall Out Of Love by phoneport(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Eminya:
When you fall in love with your friend I believe the love will keep growing but when you make the mistake of falling in love for other reasons like looks, brains, money and all sort of material things, you will get fed up of the love at a point in time cos you will see someone better
YOU ARE RIGHT ON POINT.
I am sure you are speaking from experience, please do share some with us?
Re: Why Do People Fall Out Of Love by Mrbigman1(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2015
I ve come to study this love thing.

I pretended to be in love so many time and watch d ladies and how dey behave when dey re in love.
I later intentionally fell in love and it was so real and then she got married. I almost self destruct then I controlled my emotions after 6 months lol.

The thing about love is control, if u fall in real love, u tend to pour out everything at initial and boom, it's finished.

When I feel in dat love dat lasted for 3 years and was every morning as we just said hi today.

First, look for who u wanna be with, I mean physically attributes, mental sharpness, her social live (introvert or extrovert) and d rest.

Secondly, when u re in love, control it, it's so sweet, dnt get carried away, see each other once in two or three day, once a week, and den u can say everything or do anything u ve hoarded for d days unseen.

Start as if u re falling out of love, keep it slow and steady, like a topographic map, up, down and u'd go distance I bet u. When u start and make it reach d peak in first few weeks, I bet u, no everyone can hold up dat to for so long.

People actually manage cos dey dnt wanna hurt dia mate and dey just live in a fake relationship especially the male.

I ve had hundreds of girls but I ve fallen in love just once and it can't be sweeter dan it.
Re: Why Do People Fall Out Of Love by phoneport(m): 11:22am On Jul 28, 2015
Mrbigman1:
I ve come to study this love thing.

I pretended to be in love so many time and watch d ladies and how dey behave when dey re in love.
I later intentionally fell in love and it was so real and then she got married. I almost self destruct then I controlled my emotions after 6 months lol.

The thing about love is control, if u fall in real love, u tend to pour out everything at initial and boom, it's finished.

When I feel in dat love dat lasted for 3 years and was every morning as we just said hi today.

First, look for who u wanna be with, I mean physically attributes, mental sharpness, her social live (introvert or extrovert) and d rest.

Secondly, when u re in love, control it, it's so sweet, dnt get carried away, see each other once in two or three day, once a week, and den u can say everything or do anything u ve hoarded for d days unseen.

Start as if u re falling out of love, keep it slow and steady, like a topographic map, up, down and u'd go distance I bet u. When u start and make it reach d peak in first few weeks, I bet u, no everyone can hold up dat to for so long.

People actually manage cos dey dnt wanna hurt dia mate and dey just live in a fake relationship especially the male.

I ve had hundreds of girls but I ve fallen in love just once and it can't be sweeter dan it.
Men i love your post, it is tooch, I mean legit.
But you see the problem today is that a lot of people see being in love with somebody as if you are letting your self down for that person to use or control as they want. Hence people now guard their heart and never really experience the true meaning of love in relationships. Most people today just fake it to stay in a relationship and when they can no longer handle it, things start falling apart.
Re: Why Do People Fall Out Of Love by Mrbigman1(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2015
phoneport:

Men i love your post, it is tooch, I mean legit.
But you see the problem today is that a lot of people see being in love with somebody as if you are letting your self down for that person to use or control as they want. Hence people now guard their heart and never really experience the true meaning of love in relationships. Most people today just fake it to stay in a relationship and when they can no longer handle it, things start falling apart.

Love is love and anything order dan it can't be it.

U could go as far as doing most stupid things on earth not just to make ur opponent happy but u as well. It's a selfless involuntary action.

People can be afraid to fall in love but when any party is cautious of what he or she is doing den d person is cheating.

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Ultimate Reasons Never To Date A Friend’s Ex / Why That Female Corporate Marketer Might Just Be A Proffesional Harlot. / I Easily Forgive And Forget:any Problem With That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.