Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

To The Ladies.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies.. (5161 Views)

Question For The Ladies (photo) / For The Ladies / To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Ladies.. by Cutehector(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2015
amokeme:
if he is hard working, full of potentials, and respects me (am more into respect than the love ish) why not? I will, its only a matter of time and we will both be balanced smiley
respect... I like this... Will u respect him too
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Midehi:
What is she talking about

what she means is that the womenfolks should focus on building their own wealth instead of waiting for a Rich man to come pick them up.. ✘
Re: To The Ladies.. by ShutTheFhuckUp: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2015
Niklausa:

You all keep complaining that ladies have the mindset of following rich men around.

Now a lady opens a thread urging members of her gender to desist from such and channel their mindset towards investing on themselves so they would serve as helpers to their men and not beggars.

Yet you guys still don't want to believe her, despite the fact she is doing what you desire.

What else do you want? For her to write a book? Or for her to go on CNN and swear with a holy book, for all of you to see?

It's not everything you should find fault in.
ohk so wah else now....
Re: To The Ladies.. by vizkiz: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2015
amokeme:
if he is hard working, full of potentials, and respects me (am more into respect than the love ish) why not? I will, its only a matter of time and we will both be balanced smiley

wait, you actually prefer a guy who respects you to a guy who loves you?
Hope you know these are two different things
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

ohk so wah else now....

What do you mean?
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

what she means is that the womenfolks should focus on building their own wealth instead for waiting for a Rich man to come pick them up.. ✘

You even had time to explain to that bimbo.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies.. by amokeme(f): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Op this is what I like to see
Lazy girls take note ohh .. Hope say una dey hear

Op i hope ur working n this is not just words tho wink
trust me, I practice what I preach wink
Its really sad how some guys disrespects ladies all because they are the financial backbone to the lady.
Re: To The Ladies.. by ShutTheFhuckUp: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2015
Niklausa:

What do you mean?
nevamind.
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2015
Don't cast all your financial burden
on a "rich husband" or a
"boyfriend"

lets really face the facts here, the above statement is not 50% correct, reasons;
a caring rich husband/boyfriend knows his wife/girlfriend may not be financially bouyant at a particular time and need to financially take up her needs till she is bouyant;cos she will definately not like to remain a burden, a reasonable & financially woman will never want to be a burden to her man. so why the above statement, maybe only a golddigger.

so women bn tagged "a glorified beggar" is nonsense cos if she is financially balanced, i see no reason she wd want to be a beggar;....asking her husband/boyfriend money is just because she dont have it that moment; and confides in him to help out.

glorified beggar can be the ones doing bombiyala out there not the one asking their hole digging caring boyfriends for financial help.

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

what she means is that the womenfolks should focus on building their own wealth instead of waiting for a Rich man to come pick them up.. ✘
my other angle of the above statement i just typed out.
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2015
Midehi:
on a "rich husband" or a
"boyfriend"

lets really face the facts here, the above statement is not 50% correct, reasons;
a caring rich husband/boyfriend knows his wife/girlfriend may not be financially bouyant at a particular time and need to financially take up her needs till she is bouyant;cos she will definately not like to remain a burden, a reasonable & financially woman will never want to be a burden to her man. so why the above statement, maybe only a golddiggers.

so women bn tagged "a glorified beggar" is nonsense cos if she is financially balanced, i see no reason she wd want to be a beggar;....asking her husband/boyfriend money is just because she dont have it that moment; and confides in him to help out.

glorified beggar can be the ones doing bombiyala out there not the one asking their hole digging caring boyfriends for financial help.

Post the link where you copied and pasted this from.

Cause I know a bimbo like you can't write this of the top of her empty head.
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Niklausa:

Post the link where you copied and pasted this from.

Cause I know a bimbo like you can't write this of the top of her empty head.
hehehehehe...you just made me laugh, i really dont want to quote nymph like you cos you dont worth it.

i think am done with you.
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2015
Midehi:

hehehehehe...you just made me laugh, i really dont want to quote nymph like you cos you dont worth it.

i think am done with you.

Were you not the one that quoted and insulted me first?

Now learn to use what remains of your common sense, stay off my mentions and mind your fvcking business.
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Can a lady date a man without directly or indirectly askn him for financial assistance?

Cc
Ladyboss1
Midehi
Amokeme
Redgem
i just explained my own view
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2015
Niklausa:

Were you not the one that quoted and insulted me first?

Now learn to use what remains of your common sense, stay off my mentions and mind your fvcking business.
one more word for you 'be who you are, whether you are ugly or not,be proud of who you are.

tchao.
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2015
Midehi:

one more word for you 'be who you are, whether you are ugly or not,be proud of who you are.

tchao.

Look at who is talking....

I will rather be ugly in the face than be ugly and empty in the brain like you.

Learn to critically examine, compare and logically analyze before jumping into _stupid conclusions like you did yesterday.
Re: To The Ladies.. by amokeme(f): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2015
Midehi:
on a "rich husband" or a
"boyfriend"

a caring rich husband/boyfriend knows his wife/girlfriend may not be financially bouyant at a particular time and need to financially take up her needs till she is bouyant;cos she will definately not like to remain a burden, a reasonable & financially woman will never want to be a burden to her man. so why the above statement, maybe only a golddigger.

I get your point, and this post is not for that category of ladies. My post is for the lazy minded ones with the mentality of "since my husband/boyfriend is rich, I have no business trying to make my own money" or the "I must marry a rich man or have a rich boyfriend for my life to be better"

Iv met ladies who are financially ok, but still have the silly mentality that, a woman must not spend her money on herself, they ll continue to ask the guys.. And they don't mind the insults(directly or indirectly) they get, as long as he drips the money.. A lot of guys have lost faith in Nigerian women because of this act.. And that is exactly what I mean by my post not the way you interpreted it.
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2015
amokeme:
I get your point, and this post is not for that category of ladies. My post is for the lazy minded ones with the mentality of "since my husband/boyfriend is rich, I have no business trying to make my own money" or the "I must marry a rich man or have a rich boyfriend for my life to be better"

Iv met ladies who are financially ok, but still have the silly mentality that, a woman must not spend her money on herself, they ll continue to ask the guys.. And they don't mind the insults(directly or indirectly) they get, as long as he drips the money.. A lot of guys have lost faith in Nigerian women because of this act.. And that is exactly what I mean by my post not the way you interpreted it.
Aiit...but i still dont believe that such women exist, women who are lazy and dont want to make their own money even if there's opportunity to do so; in this present society....ok o!
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Niklausa:

Look at who is talking....

I will rather be ugly in the face than be ugly and empty in the brain like you.

Learn to critically examine, compare and logically analyze before jumping into _stupid conclusions like you did yesterday.
missclasssy tongue tongue tongue
Re: To The Ladies.. by redgem(f): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Can a lady date a man without directly or indirectly askn him for financial assistance?

Cc
Lady boss1
Mid ehi
Amo keme
Red gem

A lady can date a man without directly or indirectly asking him for money/financial assistance...

What some ladies desire is love, sex, companionship and not money cos they've got the money......her man pleads to her for him to spend his money on her..

Why are you called a man if you can't provide for your lady even though she has all the money in this world and she doesn't ask? I'm just saying

Only a broke ass nigga will complain about spending money on his lady.. And also ladies should not be financially dependent on their men, its a bad sh*t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2015
Midehi:

missclasssy tongue tongue tongue

Bleep off my mentions.
Re: To The Ladies.. by amokeme(f): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:

Cc
Ladyboss1
Midehi
Amokeme
Redgem
YES! YES YES..
Ok, maybe am speaking for myself,.. There is no guy that can boldly tell me he assisted me financially in anyway!
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2015
amokeme:
YES! YES YES..
Ok, maybe am speaking for myself,.. There is no guy that can boldly tell me he assisted me financially in anyway!
and if a guy willingly want to assist you financially, will you accept? the truth please cos am learning here now.
Re: To The Ladies.. by amokeme(f): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Midehi:

Aiit...but i still dont believe that such women exist, women who are lazy and dont want to make their own money even if there's opportunity to do so; in this present society....ok o!
lol.. They sure do.. A lot of them sef

vizkiz:

wait, you actually prefer a guy who respects you to a guy who loves you?
Hope you know these are two different things
yeah I do.. And I also know am old enough to what I want. Love to me is overrated (TO ME O) I prefer my man to respect me.. It goes a long way.

Cutehector:
respect... I like this... Will u respect him too
respect is reciprocal, so yes I will
Re: To The Ladies.. by amokeme(f): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Midehi:

and if a guy willingly want to assist you financially, will you accept? the truth please cos am learning here now.
it depends on who the person is, I mean, the kind of relationship between us. If he is a long time friend, I'll defiantly accept without hesitations (I can even ask him, because we v been friends for long and we both understand how we process information) but I cannot accept assistance from a friendly stranger or a distance friend.
Re: To The Ladies.. by Cutehector(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
amokeme:
YES! YES YES..
r u single? grin
Re: To The Ladies.. by idihcoben: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
How do I handle this problem? I just got married and have been living in this house for three years. I started noticing that the landlord was paying undue attention to my wife, always asking me about her well-being, asking that we visit him, etc. One day I returned from work and saw my wife coming out of the landlord’s apartment. When I asked her...

continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
redgem:

A lady can date a man without directly or indirectly asking him for money/financial assistance...

What some ladies desire is love, sex, companionship and not money cos they've got the money......her man pleads to her for him to spend his money on her..

Why are you called a man if you can't provide for your lady even though she has all the money in this world and she doesn't ask? I'm just saying

Only a broke ass nigga will complain about spending money on his lady.. And also ladies should not be financially dependent on their men, its a bad sh*t
exactly my point....that is just it.

what we need is not just money but care, affection, just as you quoted!

see what happened;
i told him about a stuff/pain i needed to attend to; the next thing i saw was alert on my phone from him, i immediately went and send the money back to his account; i dont need your fvcking money mennn! all i needed was care,encouraging words,pity, telling me 'sorry my swtheart'....dou he was furious i returned it but he apologized for his action, everything is not money..we ladies need to wise up.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies.. by MrCork: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
amokeme:
Let's have this mind set.. And trust me, our men will love and respect us more..

Don't cast all your financial burden on a "rich husband" or a "boyfriend"

We should be help mates to our men and not glorified beggars... smiley

angry

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
r u single? grin
so you are looking for the one you wont spend money on abi.
Re: To The Ladies.. by amokeme(f): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrCork:

angry
am not light skinned wink
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
amokeme:
it depends on who the person is, I mean, the kind of relationship between us. If he is a long time friend, I'll defiantly accept without hesitations (I can even ask him, because we v been friends for long and we both understand how we process information) but I cannot accept assistance from a friendly stranger or a distance friend.
now you are coming to my view!
remember we talking about husband/boyfriend here...and there is no way we can easily accept money from strangers...so its 'yes' if your boyfriend want to help you financially.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She The Baddest Bìtch On Nairaland...pictures / Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? / She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.