Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,490 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

To The Ladies.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies.. (5338 Views)

Question For The Ladies (photo) / For The Ladies / To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Midehi:

whatever dear, i did it for a reason and the reason was achieved which i appreciated....but it doesn't mean i dont spend his money, i do wella.

you have been watching too many movies grin
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you have been watching too many movies grin
really?...ok, am on 'suits' now, season 4
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nickymezor(f): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
cool cool
Re: To The Ladies.. by amokeme(f): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Money is a priority... whoever is saying it isn't is probably living in Banana Island, has a Butler that fixes his/her meals, & attended a secondary school where he/she paid 10mill as tuition fee every session.

try living in the slums for 2 weeks & I swear on my left testicle that your ideologies would switch...
what is your point here?

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
amokeme:
what is your point here?
reread my post..this time around, do it carefully
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Midehi:
really?...ok, am on 'suits' now, season 4
I'm seeing Agents of S.H.I E.L.D - season 1
seen it?
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I'm seeing Agents of S.H.I E.L.D - season 1

seen it?
baddest boi....i actually with the two but preferred 'suits'....hope S.H.I.E.L.D is cool too?
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Midehi:

baddest boi....i actually with the two but preferred 'suits'....hope S.H.I.E.L.D is cool too?

yeah it is... Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is the continuation of the Avengers - I'm very sure you've seen that..

you should check it out..it's a new series & I don't think cool would be the appropriate adjective to use in describing it... - let's just say it's keeps you glued to the screen till there's a blackout grin
Re: To The Ladies.. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

yeah it is... Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is the continuation of the Avengers - I'm very sure you've seen that..

you should check it out..it's a new series & I don't think cool would be the appropriate adjective to use in describing it... - let's just say it's keeps you glued to the screen till there's a blackout grin
Aiit...when am done with 'suits.
Re: To The Ladies.. by gamaliel121(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
amokeme:
Let's have this mind set.. And trust me, our men will love and respect us more..

Don't cast all your financial burden on a "rich husband" or a "boyfriend"

We should be help mates to our men and not glorified beggars... smiley

Abeg ooo...stop giving naija girls this kind of advice ooo...plsss girls, keep depending on us for everything, be lazy, don't work hard..just look for any rich man and marry.
Cos if our girls follow this your advice and become independent..we the real gees done suffer oo..
So mind yourself amokeme...
Many of us are not even complaining
Girls please..depend on us for everything..
Lol
Re: To The Ladies.. by Antoinne: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Niklausa:

Olodo, you "indulge in" not "indulge on"

See why I said you are dumb.

The more you keep referring to me as that sobriquet the more you continue to emphasize on your stupidity.
emphasize on? Seriously? Quite a big log in your eye, you who are pointing at the speck in another's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face / Hot Photos Of Ravie Losso, The Highly Endowed Ex-girlfriend Of Drake / I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.