Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) (67143 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by zudozz: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
dis na old pictures wey dem don show 4 jonathan time.
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by Bonapart(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
tchidi:

How did you feel when you said that?? Cool right? grin grin
Oya say it again!! Far be it from me to deny you whatever pleasure you get from this! embarassed tongue
rushed to see pix but found something funny....

Back to topic: you ain't being wise undecided

Shut up some more
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by 989900: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
So, Boko no b spirit?
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bonapart:
rushed to see pix but found something funny....

Back to topic: you ain't being wise undecided
Shut up some more

Shouldn't you be praying against some sect? lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by Bonapart(m): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
tchidi:

Shouldn't you be praying against some sect? lipsrsealed undecided undecided
haven't stop yet.... you should join me kiss

No you shouldn't tongue
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by harffie(m): 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
See rocket launcher..
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by Calbarian(m): 5:09am On Jul 29, 2015
capip120:
I swear anybody who has a hand in this Boko Haram menace shall be castrated spiritually angry
Anybody who supports the killing must die prematurely
As for these one's that have been killed already I pray that hell rejects them. infact, the punishment in hell is light compared to what I want to dish out to them grin grin grin
Bloody fucking 72 vagina hunters go and Bleep dajjal.

If the males get 72 virgins, I'm confused (or worried rather) what the female suicide bombers will get rewarded with in the afterlife.

Just saying
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by anwe: 5:14am On Jul 29, 2015
where is amnesty international ?
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by M4gunners: 5:15am On Jul 29, 2015
I have seen the second picture here in nairaland before.
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by Nwtptx(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2015
He that lives by the sword......
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by stankezzy: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2015
gemale:
abeg military intel shld go thru evrytn found there wt a fyn tooth comb 4 fresh leads. those phones displayed shld b chkd 4 incrimatn no & sms. captured bh guyz shld b interrogated ( no human rights abuse.pls) 2 shed light on their funding & weapon acquisitn. d ID of d bh guyz dey fought against must b unmaskd & their rank in d org discovered.
as an educated civilian u know that information could be gotten frm all this stuffs so how about an educated militory man with trainings on information gathering abroad?.they know all this things but still refuse to do them .there is a big cover up in this bokoharam issue. that was what jonathan saw and decided to leave northerners alone to their problem.
jonathan fight for dem ,they will shout genocide,that he is killing their brothers ,if he leave dem they shout that he is insenstive.
whatever a man sow he must reap.
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2015
tchidi:
cry
But I've seen that mass grave picture before o. That's not a recent pix! undecided embarassed
. Show me the pix you once saw or even the link on nairaland, googles or ur biafra pix gallery... nonsensical ingrate...
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by SirAbdull(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2015
Please waste these idiots as soon as possible cos even animals are better than them. No time for trial in court. I hope PMB listens to this advice.
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2015
penisilin:
. Show me the pix you once saw or even the link on nairaland, googles or ur biafra pix gallery... nonsensical ingrate...

Biafra? Where's that from?
Are you so embittered that you can't write without insults??
Ingrate?? I have lost people in this war so I should be grateful that the army is making progress!! Doesn't mean I should accept everything peddled on the Internet!! So go hide your sad self somewhere! angry sad

https://www.nairaland.com/2210744/photo-new-boko-haram-victims

March 22, same pix!! They are victims and it's sad, but that's not the pix of this attack. Thanks.
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by igweamaka85(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa ! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2015
Our borders are porous! Its either the personels are been bribed or they are sleeping on duty.

What we need is a very deep carnal to be dug around the boundaries with sensors at intervals. I forr suggest fence but this is not Mexico/America.

Govt stop been slow...Oga do something.
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by ugoezeik(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2015
mikron:
Can't u see the legs of the Nigerian soldiers in d pic? Do they (the legs of the soldiers in d mass grave scene) look like Boko boys to u?
bro, dnt tell me dat those on mass grave is naija soldiers pls. wat I mean again is d 3 guys wey dem tie dem hands for back wey wear green trousers
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by mescapee: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
tchidi:
cry
But I've seen that mass grave picture before o. That's not a recent pix! undecided embarassed

Thought I'm the only one who observed this.
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by whoisuche: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
capip120:
I swear anybody who has a hand in this Boko Haram menace shall be castrated spiritually angry
Anybody who supports the killing must die prematurely
As for these one's that have been killed already I pray that hell rejects them. infact, the punishment in hell is light compared to what I want to dish out to them grin grin grin
Bloody fucking 72 vagina hunters go and Bleep dajjal.

Bro dn't joke with the furnace of Hell. You think is just ordinary fire. There is nothing painfull than Hell fire, where the fire burns like a brimstone day and night. Don't think God dosen't know what He is doing. When making a comment ask of wisdom before you comment.

Thanks please this is not an insult.
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by Duru1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Moslems are bloody hypocrisy and moronically deluded under the weight of Islamic religion. The pictures of modern cell phones and AK-47 buttressed the stupidity of the jackasses flying the banner of Boko Haram. Boko Haram indeed.
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by abikubu: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
adconline:

Keep blaming everyone but folks who have accepted spilling of blood as their culture

I do not have a closed mind like you.

Ever wondered how they are getting those highly offensive weapons?

Which country is supplying them and whose country they pass through?

Feeding on tribal bigotry takes you nowhere!
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by mikron(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2015
ugoezeik:
bro, dnt tell me dat those on mass grave is naija soldiers pls. wat I mean again is d 3 guys wey dem tie dem hands for back wey wear green trousers
they are Boko biys
Re: What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) by mikron(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2015
ugoezeik:
they are Boko boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate / Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.