Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,522 members, 7,954,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon (42035 Views)

3 PDP Members Arrested By Soldiers In Rivers Rerun (pics) / Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC / Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by frankdivine: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by obailala(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
This Man is Jobless......that's the job of his Minister of Foreign affairs or His Army Generals. All I see is a GoatCOW that enjoys the luxuries of The Presidential Jet.

At least we know the Seats in the Presidential Jets are comfortable enough for the COW to enjoy flying too much undecided
Do you know what you are?.... an IDIOT!

..and an idiiot does not deserve an explanation on what PMB is going to do in Cameroon because your microscopic brain wouldnt still assimilate it.
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by fixed258: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hello this joe fixed if you are looking for the best source to buy fixed games that is 100 percent sure with cheap prize contact me 08107693716 and remember that fixed games don't last forever so let's make good use of this opportunity
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by honeywealth75(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
This Man is Jobless......that's the job of his Minister of Foreign affairs or His Army Generals. All I see is a GoatCOW that enjoys the luxuries of The Presidential Jet.

At least we know the Seats in the Presidential Jets are comfortable enough for the COW to enjoy flying too much undecided
All my life have never seen a great enemy of a state(country) such as you, things dont just happen,it happens to become history, Mr President does nt become a war time tested General by luck, he was been prepared by our creator for a day Nigeria history will take another way away from the days of corruption and lack of vision and at wish integrity is virtually non into existence at every goverment parastalls. Repent wailing wailer that never see anygood in every happenings.
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
I despise Jonathan as much as I despise Buhari. Only difference is there's still a shiver of hope for Buhari undecided
honeywealth75:
All my life have never seen a great enemy of a state(country) such as you, things dont just happen,it happens to become history, Mr President does nt become a war time tested General by luck, he was been prepared by our creator for a day Nigeria history will take another way away from the days of corruption and lack of vision and at wish integrity is virtually non into existence at every goverment parastalls. Repent wailing wailer that never see anygood in every happenings.

1 Like

Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by hmuhammad(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Borno, Cross rivers, Akwa Ibom, Benue, Adamawa and Taraba all share border with Cameroon. Buhari is very intelligent to go with the state governors. Haters should go and hug the nearest transformer.

Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by jlinkd78(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nice one- true case of inclusive governance n tnks to America for d tutorial.
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Dapsynzeal(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
These are states that share boundaries with Cameroon...Nice one from Mr President
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Eshinery(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:

better stop that hatred in you before it send u to the greatest....u know what I mean don't you? oya answer me!
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
For all I care Buhari can suck Jonathan's d***. They are both crooks. At least I hope Buhari delivers till then my fingers are crossed undecided
Eshinery:
better stop that hatred in you before it send u to the greatest....u know what I mean don't you? oya answer me!
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Moheat(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ajala on the move again! The travelling president. When GEJ did same he was termed clueless.
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by abokikhalifa: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:

oga when ever u ar praying, tell God to make u be like baba cows so that u 2 can fly on presidential jet.ode
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin grin grin Peace undecided undecided undecided
abokikhalifa:

oga when ever u ar praying, tell God to make u be like baba cows so that u 2 can fly on presidential jet.ode

Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by reuben79: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
chuna1985:
Still no igbo.
Igbo kee? I always told u guys dat 4 dis govmt nothing igbos.dey ar noising makers, dey ar natually born wit noise.gud movement 4m pmb to seperate south south 4m south-east.u can see chief naval officer also 4m south-south.till den
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by socialmediaman: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
PassingShot:
PMB - Going about his business patriotically since 1983.

PMB - Redefining Nigerian politics since May 29th, 2015

1 Like

Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by olalat(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Does any igbo state share boundry with cameroun?
chuna1985:
Still no igbo.
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by maximilian19(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
RichDad1:
Very Diplomatic President.
I'm not sure GEJ during his inglorious reign, ever invited any opposition Governor as part of his diplomatic trips. angry angry angry angry

tell me where is the diplomat in this trip, my broda u don't call this deplomatic movement but a gist conversation. Going with governors were is the minister of foreign affair, the minister of defence, and ur diplomatic expact and not governors. Let PMB b serious for once
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
olalat:
Does any igbo state share boundry with cameroun?

Does any yoruba state share boundary with the united states
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by IYANGBALI: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
chuna1985:
Still no igbo.
are they Nigerians? grin
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by IYANGBALI: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Moheat:
Ajala on the move again! The travelling president. When GEJ did same he was termed clueless.
yes he is more clueless than clueless
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by olalat(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sorry for quoting u. I tot u are a reasonable type. My bad!
chuna1985:

Does any yoruba state share boundary with the united states
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Forwetinnah: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Long hiss**
PDP governors from where?
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by chrisxxx(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
When Nigeria was Nigeria and other African countries had nothing but respect for her, countries like Benin and Cameron would invite themselves to Nigeria to pay loyalty. In course of their visits issues affecting both countries would then be discussed.
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by chigoizie7(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
sirugos:
Good idea... That's how politics is suppose to be. Carrying everybody along including the opposition. Nigeria belong to all of us

As if he has any choice.

The states of the 3 PDP governors share common boundaries with cameroun, so, he needs them,@least for safe passage.

That's good anyways
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Kelvinpam(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
SMARTKOSSY:
I dey vex abeg...Make una tell yeye Mods to unban me@Kossyablaze !Just because I listed the shemales on NL!

You deserve the ban!! You made them even popular.
People on NL take notice of comments and not usernames.

I neva noticed those names until u started flooding the whole thread with it.

cheer up man...itz good to have you back.

Back to the topic: PMB, this is not your job. With the rate you are travelling, u wont have the strength to lead this nation to greater heights. Seat back, relax and do your job @ home.
Tourist president.
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by VcStunner(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
sirugos:
Good idea... That's how politics is suppose to be. Carrying everybody along including the opposition. Nigeria belong to all of us
normally I don't quote people but let's say u got me thinking and finger scratching. U see, in that list is mentioned akwa-ibom, cross river, taraba, adamawa, borno, dis are states with common boundaries with cameroun and the principals watever be der political divide must be around for such sensitive matter as border control and security to be discoursed. Linking this to a "level playing ground" politicking is like trying to score a cheap political point where as PMB may not have ever intended such. He can't and won't rule alone. Change some of ur political view, try a 3 dimensional analysis, it paints u saintly in d midst of a dirty crowd smiley
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by mohisi: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:

waiting ur useless passed president no fit do 6yrs PMB dey do 4 2month na bad belly dey worry u animal
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by smirn(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=Vanquay post=36370037]This Man is Jobless......that's the job of his Minister of Foreign affairs or His Army Generals. All I see is a GoatCOW that enjoys the luxuries of The Presidential Jet.

[/quote
See as e dey pain u.
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by lexy2014: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
chuna1985:
Still no igbo.
Were were u when rochas accompanied d president 2 america or is rochas not igbo? What did igbos gain from d trip? Did rochas buy anything from america 4u?
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by wealth123: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:

No American will call their President a cow. How come you allowed virus to enter your brain? Please go and see a doctor, you need urgent attention.
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
lexy2014:
Were were u when rochas accompanied d president 2 america or is rochas not igbo? What did igbos gain from d trip? Did rochas buy anything from america 4u?

Kai, rochas na pure hausa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan / Kabiru Aregbesola And Faridah Alli's Wedding Photos / Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.