Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,412 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon (42038 Views)

3 PDP Members Arrested By Soldiers In Rivers Rerun (pics) / Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC / Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
I despise Jonathan more than Buhari so your Logic is FLAWED undecided undecided undecided
mohisi:
waiting ur useless passed president no fit do 6yrs PMB dey do 4 2month na bad belly dey worry u animal
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by SMARTKOSSY: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kelvinpam:

You deserve the ban!! You made them even popular.
People on NL take notice of comments and not usernames.

I neva noticed those names until u started flooding the whole thread with it.

cheer up man...itz good to have you back.

Back to the topic: PMB, this is not your job. With the rate you are travelling, u wont have the strength to lead this nation to greater heights. Seat back, relax and do your job @ home.
Tourist president.

Choi!I don repent o
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by PecE2Make: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Will these trip still cost #2.2 billion?

[b]Will these trip still cost #2.2 billion?

[/b]Will these trip still cost #2.2 billion?

Why didn't He involve PDP in his visit to USA they would have provided a lasting solution....
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by lexy2014: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
chuna1985:

Kai, rochas na pure hausa ooo
Oh I didn't no that hausas now bear okorocha. Tnx 4d information. By d way, is "kai" part of igbo lingua?
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Kelvinpam(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
SMARTKOSSY:
Choi!I don repent o

lol...I go try reason seun for ur mata. grin cool

You had good intentions tho.. .no doubt
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Why wike no follow am na?
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by simps(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
The Governors were selected based on the fact that their Governors of States that borders Cameroon. Nothing special about that. APC ass lickers stop making it look like PMB is a brainer.
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
lexy2014:
Oh I didn't no that hausas now bear okorocha. Tnx 4d information. By d way, is "kai" part of igbo lingua?

Okorochas father is a northern muslim. His mother is igbo. It's a long story I can't tell u here. But Alwz take note, he's not pure igbo blood.
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
RichDad1:
Very Diplomatic President.
I'm not sure GEJ during his inglorious reign, ever invited any opposition Governor as part of his diplomatic trips. angry angry angry angry
see ur head like motar use in pounding fufu,..those Governors listed within has bandary with cameroon
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
waka-waka ,like say the solution dey abroad.... undecided
The fight will be taken more seriously and friendly connections repaired/strenghtened. Until you wake up to this realisation, you'll never appreciate his restlessness. Even though Baba already said your noises will keep him on his toes.
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by hamzakito(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
mtcheeeeew.... hmm mr traveller.. during your campaign when goodluck was travelling to other countries to seek for their support, your spokeman lai muhammed told us that we nigerian's dont need any support from outsiders that our soldiers are enough.... baba y travelling... qoute me wrong nd die
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
This Man is Jobless......that's the job of his Minister of Foreign affairs or His Army Generals. All I see is a GoatCOW that enjoys the luxuries of The Presidential Jet.

At least we know the Seats in the Presidential Jets are comfortable enough for the COW to enjoy flying too much undecided
u are senseless. so, when Jonathan was holding peace talk, and OBJ was mending fences, na foreign minister dey do dt?

1 Like

Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
waka-waka ,like say the solution dey abroad.... undecided
The fight will be taken more seriously and friendly connections repaired/strenghtened. Until you wake up to this realisation, you'll never appreciate his restlessness. Even though Baba already said your noises will keep him on his toes.
nacosprof:
see ur head like motar use in pounding fufu,..those Governors listed within has bandary with cameroon
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by cabaliciouscabal: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Wailing Wailers pls note dat governance entails both local and foreign policy, PMB making foreign trips is still in d interest of d nation, in oda to get dia support to flush d insurgency, if he did not make d trip d tanoids will talk, saying he is sitting and allowing BH to kill us. Is difficult to satisfy d PDP apologists.

1 Like

Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by lexy2014: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
chuna1985:

Okorochas father is a northern muslim. His mother is igbo. It's a long story I can't tell u here. But Alwz take note, he's not pure igbo blood.
Wow...a very touching story. Its unfortunate that u can't give me d details here. But did d people of Imo state and APGA not have this info b4 making him gov? How come his opponents have never mentioned it? Maybe its cos of his impure igbo blood that made him not 2 buy anything 4 igbos when he accompanied buhari 2d US. Pure blood or not, is he d gov of an igbo state or a hausa state?

2 Likes

Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by 989900: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
BraniacX:

[s]Diplomatic trips undecided what is the job of a foreign minister? What is the job of an ambassador? Opposition governor my foot!!! These are governors of states bordering or in close proximity to cameroon

Seriously!! You drank far too much buhari koolaid for your own good! angry
Its time for you to wake up!!![/s]
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Appareil(m): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
O NO!!!!! CAMEROON WILL LOVE ❤ TO SEE GOVERNOR FAYOSE PLEASE..BRING HIM PLEASE! WELL NA OUR NEIGHBOURS DEY COME.
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Appareil(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
The names that make us laugh Cameroon are OGAS FAYOSE, FFK,AMEACHI, OSHOMOLE
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
I despise Jonathan more than Buhari. I believe Buhari could help Nigeria. I was just criticizing him. undecided undecided undecided
SLIDEwaxie:
u are senseless. so, when Jonathan was holding peace talk, and OBJ was mending fences, na foreign minister dey do dt?

Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by Calbarian(m): 5:00am On Jul 29, 2015
chuna1985:
Still no igbo.

E travel, som ppl say e too travel. E con carry pdp governors, dem say e no carry igbo governors. Shey ibo man dey govern any of dose states ni? angry

If e carry ibo governor, som ppl go stil tok say na only one ibo governor e carry so therefore, he's a bigot.

Kwantinu (in PGEJ's voice) grin

1 Like

Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by BraniacX(m): 5:46am On Jul 29, 2015
RichDad1:

I would rather be asleep in a glaring and effective change than awake is Tanoidism and Wailing. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Yes glaring and effective deaths of over 1000 (officially) in 58 days, oh shocked don't wake up yet, there's more change coming i only pray it doesn't touch you.....................and yes! For crying out loud [size=20]am proud to be a WAILER!!!![/size] grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by begwong: 6:45am On Jul 29, 2015
ITbomb:
This Udom Emmanuel is getting very close to PMB
defection things in progress
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by BALLOSKI: 7:23am On Jul 29, 2015
Vanquay:
This Man is Jobless......that's the job of his Minister of Foreign affairs or His Army Generals. All I see is a GoatCOW that enjoys the luxuries of The Presidential Jet.

At least we know the Seats in the Presidential Jets are comfortable enough for the COW to enjoy flying too much undecided
illiterate!

1 Like

Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by nationwide1(m): 7:37am On Jul 29, 2015
idris4r83:
That's the difference between pmb n gej. Am proud of my president. Sai baba
There is more to this than politics of comparison.

If you look at the governors that are going with Buhari, their states share the same boundaries with Cameroon. I'm sure that's the major/only reason they make the trip.
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by igweamaka85(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by SMARTKOSSY: 9:50am On Jul 29, 2015
Kelvinpam:

lol...I go try reason seun for ur mata. grin cool
You had good intentions tho.. .no doubt
lol ok sir
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by billyG(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2015
Ha!Ha!!PMB carryGo maKe those PDP guvnors wave d Broom of change in Cameroun.
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by peteradamu: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2015
OK
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by mapet: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Some of you just spew "educated ignorance", obviously worse than that of an illiterate. OK what is the job of the foreign Secretary's office or American Ambassadors of Kenya and Ethiopia and why should Obama be visiting these countries?
BraniacX:

Diplomatic trips undecided what is the job of a foreign minister? What is the job of an ambassador? Opposition governor my foot!!! These are governors of states bordering or in close proximity to cameroon

Seriously!! You drank far too much buhari koolaid for your own good! angry
Its time for you to wake up!!!
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by ModiKen(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
Vanquay:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan / Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo: Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Photos) / Remembering Kudirat Abiola, 19 Years After Her Assassination (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.