Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . (943 Views)

Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? / Please Answer Right / Guys Please Answer This Question (2) (3) (4)

FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
My friend is having a problem with his husband . The reason behind it is that, both of them are working in a very big and well known company in lagos. Moreover the husband is a junior to His Wife, imagine a wife earing #60000 and the huband earing #20000 plus a month, you can see the different is clear. The newly Wedded couple are not having any conflict untill the c C.E.O told them that, one of them must leave the company, For A reason which is not clear to me. This Lead To Alot Of Disagreement Between The Couple,because The Husband Said The Wife Should Resign Because He Is The Head Of The Family, In Which The Wife Disagree, Saying She Earns More Than The Husband. What Is Your Advice To This, If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? If You Are The Woman, What Will You Do? . Wii You Agree?
Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by ladyF(f): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Eeyah. Hubby should leave

Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by sben2308(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
D man should compromise and y is that d wife earns more but her earning more never makes her d man .Two if U compromise now ,he has an edge Wen tomorrow comes .To keep her shut n in check.
He also get to know who he really married Wen not much is entering ..
Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by rattlesnake(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
africanqueenly:
My friend is having a problem with his husband . The reason behind it is that, both of them are working in a very big and well known company in lagos. Moreover the husband is a junior to His Wife, imagine a wife earing #60000 and the huband earing #20000 plus a month, you can see the different is clear. The newly Wedded couple are not having any conflict untill the c C.E.O told them that, one of them must leave the company, For A reason which is not clear to me. This Lead To Alot Of Disagreement Between The Couple,because The Husband Said The Wife Should Resign Because He Is The Head Of The Family, In Which The Wife Disagree, Saying She Earns More Than The Husband. What Is Your Advice To This, If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? If You Are The Woman, What Will You Do? . Wii You Agree?

The man decides MEN are the HEAD OF THE HOME
Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah. Hubby should leave
Actually, for me too, i support your view, since the wife is earning almst tripple of his husband income.the husband might see a better job.
Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
The man should leave,i think d wife should b paying 20000 montly out of her own salary which 60000 to d husband because thinz wont work out fine if d lady resign cos she earn more.**I pity d man sha** sad
Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
sben2308:
D man should compromise and y is that d wife earns more but her earning more never makes her d man .Two if U compromise now ,he has an edge Wen tomorrow comes .To keep her shut n in check.
He also get to know who he really married Wen not much is entering ..
AM sure the husband is aware of it before they get marry, so that shouldnt be a problem.
Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
The man should leave,i think d wife should b paying 20000 montly out of her own salary which 60000 to d husband because thinz wont work out fine if d lady resign cos she earn more.**I pity d man sha** sad
I support your view.
Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by jamex93(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
make dem sort dem selves out jor

op this your story looks exactly like DAT of a Yoruba movie I watched some time ago

hope say no b copy u do so sha
Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
jamex93:
make dem sort dem selves out jor

op this your story looks exactly like DAT of a Yoruba movie I watched some time ago

hope say no b copy u do so sha
LOL, am not a fans of yoruba movies
Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by Brugo(m): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2015
Men are usually logical. In cases like this when the man decides not to take the logical approach, it is likely the woman has bruised his ego. Let his concede for peace to reign.

Women and their sharp tongues.

Some people are funny. Why would you marry your colleague at work and still remain in the company. It is unethical.
Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by VaselineJelly: 12:06am On Jul 29, 2015
africanqueenly:

u r my african queen, u mak my hart go ting a ling a ling
Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by Captainswag225(m): 12:10am On Jul 29, 2015
africanqueenly:
the man must resign and allow his wife to earn more. Its so simple since he earns less.... He should see it as a sacrifice of love.
Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 29, 2015
VaselineJelly:

u r my african queen, u mak my hart go ting a ling a ling
LOL , love in the air.
Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by jamex93(m): 12:33am On Jul 29, 2015
africanqueenly:
LOL, am not a fans of yoruba movies

OK na
I hear u
Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by sben2308(m): 2:03am On Jul 29, 2015
africanqueenly:

AM sure the husband is aware of it before they get marry, so that shouldnt be a problem.

If U say I agree but they need to both come to a common ground so that either would not feel abandoned ...
Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by mikolo80: 2:54am On Jul 29, 2015
the woman is very fooolish for marrying an idiot husband
Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:18am On Jul 29, 2015
Nollywood Movie!
Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by IamLEGEND1: 7:55am On Jul 29, 2015
m nv
Re: FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . by therealdeal10: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2015
Dis isn't suppose 2 b an issue. Though it will b hard 4 d husband cuz of pride n oda stuffs buh e shuld b d one 2 leave n go Luk 4 anoda job dat will pay him more

Heartbroken Man Holds Knife To His Neck And Threatens To Kill Himself(snapshot) / She Said I Promised Her This.. / MUST SEE:: 10 Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend