Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Please Answer Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Answer Right (4045 Views)

I Need A Lady To Please Answer This Mystery About Their Body / Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React / Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Answer Right by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
FINAL LAW EXAM PAPER (extracted from a real exam)

A woman was driving an old Honda City car when she mistakenly hit a 2017 Range Rover Evoke..

The lady came out from her Range Rover insulting the other lady for not being careful, asking her to repair her Range Rover.

The woman with the Honda City called her husband, he replied that he was busy, that she should try fix up things and that they will meet later at home.

The lady with the Range Rover called her boyfriend and said "sweetheart someone just hit the birthday gift you gave me, I am so angry, please come over."

Few minutes later her boyfriend arrived. Guess what? He is the husband to the lady with the Honda City car.

Discuss the possible legal consequences for all 3 parties.. (20 Marks).�������
Re: Please Answer Right by TrapHedges(m): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lol make a comedy video wit tis fam!
Re: Please Answer Right by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
Is this actually supposed to make someone even smile atol undecided

Total waste of mb undecided
Re: Please Answer Right by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
Wahala
Re: Please Answer Right by ikbnice(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
Emmanuella will do well in this skid. Me, I no know law o
Re: Please Answer Right by Evablizin(f): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hmm the husband of that woman that refuse to come is already in hot peppersoup
Re: Please Answer Right by Melonny(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Honda woman will charge the husband for divorce and she will get half of the husband's assets.
Range woman will charge Honda woman to court for carelessness.
Husband will be divorced then girlfriend will date another man.

1 Like

Re: Please Answer Right by LordKO(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
The man: Here you've a traitor. He betrayed his wife by undermining his marriage vows, cheating on his wife and neglecting her. He deserved a life imprisonment.

The range rover mistress: She's a husband snatcher and a troublemaker. She's a troublemaker because she invited a non authorized person - her unlucky boyfriend - instead of the police or road safety to the scene of the accident. She deserved a 10 years imprisonment.

The legal wife/Honda woman: She has no case, because no authorized person or organization found her wrong in the alleged vehicle bashing. . . She remains innocent until proven guilty by a law court of competent jurisdiction.
Re: Please Answer Right by Laveda(f): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Please Answer Right by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
LordKO:
The man: Here you've a traitor. He betrayed his wife by undermining his marriage vows, cheating on his wife and neglecting her. He deserved a life imprisonment.

The range rover mistress: She's a husband snatcher and a troublemaker. She's a troublemaker because she invited a non authorized person - her unlucky boyfriend - instead of the police or road safety to the scene of the accident. She deserved a 10 years imprisonment.

The legal wife/Honda woman: She has no case, because no authorized person or organization found her wrong in the alleged vehicle bashing. . . She remains innocent until proven guilty by a law court of competent jurisdiction.
What a sentimental judgment.
cool shocked
I pull call for your lordship
Re: Please Answer Right by LordKO(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

What a sentimental judgment.
cool shocked
I pull call for your lordship

Lol. Actually, I made my presentation on the basis that the Honda woman was smart enough to diplomatically picked on the husband on his arrival at the accident scene and if she left the scene immediately afterwards. And also was prompt to have her lawyers to file for a case of treachery against her husband and joined the mistress as a co-defendant. Then, a honourable mention of the accident scene will be to substantiate her claims.

Meanderings not lies win cases for smart lawyers.
Re: Please Answer Right by Alezy(m): 1:21am On Sep 02, 2017
How are u alero

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Sex Is "Good Sex"? / Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) / Wife Ties Husband Up And Chops Off His Manhood (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.