Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

codedly making a move! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / codedly making a move! (2561 Views)

My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? / Making A Man Happy Vs Making A Woman Happy (photo) / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: codedly making a move! by smooooooth: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2009
yea, guyz do that all the time, once the thot comes in, the devil takes control and u cant help but risk touching, i did it with a 30year old lady once, and i was 15 then. she kept forming like she was sleeping and i kept forming like i wasnt conscious of my actions, touching her boobs and deeping my finger in her puss. every other night for the 1 week she was around, i looked 4wrd to the night, and i got bold every other night, cos i knew she knew what i was doing.

so yea, guyz know u awake, forming like u sleeping, enjoying the act, that gets them more excited, thats why u heard his breathing increasing. u lucky the house was full, he wld have bleeped your sleeping body. hehe
Re: codedly making a move! by platinumnk(f): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2009
ROFLMAO!!

That guy was a pervert!!

But Seriously that happend to me before though we went touching, . but very very close, I could hear his breathing. . and my ohh so heavy. . .
Re: codedly making a move! by TheSeeker(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2009
When we were much younger and we'd go on church camps, I had these camp friends - altogether we were always five - the rest of them were so corrupt; I was the saint but most viewed me as the one influencing them. Camp usually lasted for six days.
Every night, my friends will make us stealthily go and sleep where there were many girls; we'll lay our small mattress in the middle of somewhere, and when it's about 1.00AM, they'd start acting like they've been so carried away.

I played the game of an umpire; I always watched, they pressed boobs, did all sorts of rubbish. I was almost tempted to do it for at least once, but I was too scared. I can't take a slap on the face, it's too precious for someone to lay hands on them - and I always thought too, how will look in the morning when we see each other? I hated that feeling.

My friend, Ayo, was caught while he was trying to penetrate a girl; figure out the rest what the security men did to him. Meanwhile when everything became chaotic, I just laid low and slept in a corner where I couldn't be seen. They caught three of them and trust their parents, I was the influencer.
Re: codedly making a move! by Youngpo413: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2015
waterworks:
femi wetin dey laff u?

i once had a bofriend hu said it was like a thief stealing in the middle of the night!
but you were enjoying it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does He Think His Games Will Make Me More Interested? / I Think My Girlfriend Is A Bisexual / Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.