Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,508 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? (2565 Views)

Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by priestjp(m): 12:35am On May 27, 2011
House pls does anyone have similar problem?
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by Ekpoma1: 12:44am On May 27, 2011
You are not shy, just that u're not man enuf. I'd advise u do away with beaf and focus on liver.
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by priestjp(m): 12:52am On May 27, 2011
Ekpoma1:

You are not shy, just that u're not man enuf. I'd advise u do away with beaf and focus on liver.
you may be right o.thanks
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by Ekpoma1: 12:59am On May 27, 2011
priestjp:

you MAY BE right o.thanks, but no thanks
Wateva!
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by priestjp(m): 1:04am On May 27, 2011
sorry I meant to say Thanks!
Ekpoma1:

Wateva!
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by 190: 1:15am On May 27, 2011
Its callled NEWTON'S LAW OF COMMOTION angry angry
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by deniyor: 1:23am On May 27, 2011
you got no cojones
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by tutuwater(m): 5:59am On May 27, 2011
Ok
i help people like you.
google david deangelo and subscribe for his newsletter
or visit www.sosuave.com and learn to be a don juan.
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by Dyt(f): 7:16am On May 27, 2011
M sure u feelin u cant pay dere bills
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by sexylogan(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2011
how old are u OP?
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by iice(f): 2:06pm On May 27, 2011
Because you fear the rejection or what she'd think of you.
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by kpolli(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2011
we all have the same problem
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by BloodShed1: 3:09pm On May 27, 2011
Talk to them like they're anything.

They ARE HUMAN!!! (as hard as that is to believe lol). They can sense your shyness from a mile away.
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 27, 2011
you will need to grow up.

women see it as weakness.
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by Tosinville(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2011
liver dey fail the poster whenever he try to approach someone he likes lol
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by MMM3(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2011
op
u re shy becos u dont have money 2 give dem.
Money gives excess moral.
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by kokoye(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2011
iice:

Because you fear the rejection or what she'd think of you.

full stop.

Whatever happened to love letters? Here's one that might help . . good luckĀ  wink

Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by 2buff4Mods(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2011
Never put a girl on a pedestal, even the one your "flesh" likes.
This way her rejection or otherwise means nothing to you, and you're more empowered to ask her whatever you want.
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by iice(f): 2:39am On May 28, 2011
Kokoye go away grin grin
Those secondary school days. . . grin grin
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by ShyOne(f): 2:50am On May 28, 2011
@ Poster

I am the same way. If I like you I can barely talk to you. It takes some time for me to warm up to a person that I like. Once I'm warmed up I am good.
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by MrsChima1(f): 3:42am On May 28, 2011
kokoye:

full stop.

Whatever happened to love letters? Here's one that might help . . good luckĀ  wink

Koyoke! Please this is 2011! cheesy cheesy cheesy It is not 1945! lipsrsealed

OP,

I am not shy and always in center of the crowd. wink wink
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by Mynd44: 7:10am On May 28, 2011
Well you might wanna try getting high on weed before talking to her. Liver go come sharp sharp (just kidding). Ont the real, what you need do id to stop trying to ask them out the first time you meet them try being their friend and then introduce your other motive
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by kokoye(m): 3:22pm On May 31, 2011
iice:

Kokoye go away grin grin
Those secondary school days. . . grin grin

I was only backing you up! grin
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by kokoye(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Koyoke! Please this is 2011! cheesy cheesy cheesy It is not 1945! lipsrsealed

. . and that letter was hand-written in 2010 . . .not sure if and when it was delivered. cheesy
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by MrsChima1(f): 3:55am On Jun 01, 2011
kokoye:

. . and that letter was hand-written in 2010 . . .not sure if and when it was delivered. cheesy

I wasn't referring to the letter. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by kokoye(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2011
love letters still work . . especially when surrounded with green notes tongue
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by MrsChima(f): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2011
Love letters with meaning works. Not just a bunch of copy cat gibberish. Not all woman are moved by money especially when they can make their own. wink
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by kokoye(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2011
Wealth exhibited in a smart and subtle way still does tricks, believe me.

You cant be tacky with money and expect it to sweep prospectives off their feet.

money money money money moneyyyy grin

how e be
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by MrsChima(f): 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2011
Wealth and money are two different things suga. That why people who do not know the different doesn't last long in a combined relationship.

Money has no real value. It is merely a transaction medium of a set note by the government if the government decides the 20 dollar bill in your pocket is worth 5 dollars then you pretty have 15 dollars worth of toilet paper. wink

Wealth lasts longer than money. Good sense lasts longer than superficiality. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by kokoye(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2011
tell that to the guys who studied at the Compton Community College grin

wealth = lots of money invested and enjoyed wisely.

So if you flash that wealth in a cool and subtle way, YES, you will be attractive to dem females . . and some males wink
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by lepasharon(f): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2011
im a girl that doesnt happen 2 me anymore
Re: Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? by violent(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2011
kpolli:

we all have the same problem

wrong!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

45 Things Girls Want, But Won't Ask? / My Valentine With An Ilesha Babe / Public Display Of Affection: Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.