Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me (36539 Views)

She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy this got me pmsl
babyfaceafrica:
lol..no mind am..maybe she dey cucumbate.yeye dey smell
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2015
zealot4me:

Lol she will somersault to the master bedroom
Yea she will
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by babyfaceafrica: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy this got me pmsl
lol
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by grad2012(f): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2015
If he dint offend her den ders sometin seriously wrong,may be he should put cctv in her room since she's his wife.
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by popcykaylah(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2015
if you haven't done anything wrong then find a woman who will ...abeg life too short!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2015
Maybe she requires a LAMMING!
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Buonsenso: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2015
SisiGbeborun:
Fred is on the verge of losing it right now. He's been married for close to 3 years but after their wedding night, his wife has since moved to the guest room and that's where she's been sleeping. All efforts to get her to occupy her side of the bed in the master bedroom proved abortive. She maintained that she needs her privacy by all means. Even when they have to make love, Fred will have to go and meet her in the guest room. It seems the situation is getting out of hand now. Please advise....

LIES
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by igweamaka85(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by kilokeys(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2015
He probably snores like an elephant

Heavier than i do grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by beyoncausme: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2015
then talk and explain things to the wife...

Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2015
SisiGbeborun:
Fred is on the verge of losing it right now. He's been married for close to 3 years but after their wedding night, his wife has since moved to the guest room and that's where she's been sleeping. All efforts to get her to occupy her side of the bed in the master bedroom proved abortive. She maintained that she needs her privacy by all means. Even when they have to make love, Fred will have to go and meet her in the guest room. It seems the situation is getting out of hand now. Please advise....
SHE HAVE HIV OR AIDS undecided

DRIVE THAT WOMAN OUT OF YOUR HOUSE, THERE IS NO TIME FOR CHILD PLAY.

AFTER ALL!! MANY GIRLS ARE IN THE STREET BEGGING TO BE MARRY BY ANYONE

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by teemy(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2015
it might just not be anything. she just might need more space and the feeling of not being packaged or smothered. no need creating a scene over nothing. at least they meet and have sleepovers without limitations.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by ken2spaceman(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2015
:oShe discover some secret in Fred's room das wy she move for her dear life grin grin shocked
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2015
is that what fred agreed to? it is time for a separation.

SisiGbeborun:
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2015
It happens.

All the people calling for separation, separation for what?!
Some people are like that, me inclusive. I will like to have a personal room too.There is room for visitation and "sneak in" when Konji knocks. It makes it more fun!
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2015
Omotayor123:
This one is strong...

But it Happens. My cousin don't like sleeping beside anybody..

She hate other person body touching hers during sleep.
i pray she doesnt end up an old maid. That is selfishness now
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2015
R0SSIKE:
I have been battling with this problem for some years now and I think it is time I seek help.

I am gay and I want to stop but something keeps attracting me to men and I can resist their back side. I want to stop but it is like some forces are holding me down. Sometimes I feel my life is cursed by evil spirits, please can someone help me on how to stop being gay?

There are many beautiful women out there but the devil keeps pushing me to men. I am tired of my life and seriously thinking of ending it.

Is there any man out there who was gay before and has now changed? I am so ashamed of my lifestyle that is why I always put on dark glasses and I am not getting any younger, I am in my 50s.
shocked
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Neocotez(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2015
She dey fear big deack
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by arabbunkum: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2015
You should even be happy. It's better that way and makes the whole thing more of a fun. My opinion though.
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2015
maybe she has some spiritual attachment in her life, or maybe, she urinates while sleeping and doesn't want her hubby to know...just saying
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by morbeta(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2015
She is avoiding a clash between you and her jealous spiritual husband. Get a hidden camera and monitor her very night, then the truth will come to light.
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by lanrex1986(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2015
I tire for dem ooo... Meanwhile it ought to b a new development bt done at d wrong tym.... For unilag admsn contact me..... 07037985484 BBM pin 569e237b
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by tete7000(m): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2015
It probably has to do with the way she grew up since it started immediately you two got married. Maybe you two can approach a marriage counsellor to seek professional help.
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Tunagee(m): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2015
SisiGbeborun:

he had better look for a lady that can sleep in same bed with him! simple
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by docadams: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2015
There's no problem here. Every married man has a substitute bench. If the first among equals fails to turn up for the match just signal to the bench for replacement then wait for who turns up first. Chikena!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2015
family circle.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by therealdeal10: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2015
Y on earth wuld she do dat. One word go n CHEAT!!!
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by gly2ken: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2015
I have the same issue in my house too, my wife prefer to sleep in another room. Her reason was that I snore when sleeping and this disturbs her sleep. This has gone on since our marriage 5years ago. I try to maintain calm because it has not deny me my marital right. You know what I mean. I will suggest you ask her the reason for sleeping in another room.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by ahamonyeka(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2015
Something is wrong.
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by ceejay80s(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2015
funmijoyb:
Buy her a gift. Dats d logic
So the wedding ceremony no be enough gift for her? Do u know how much the guy spent on the wedding and traditional wedding ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NSCDC Officer, NYSC Member Trade Blows over Food at FCTA Event / Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.