Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me (36521 Views)

She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nnemuka(f): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2015
steppin:

Buy and try for your bodi...e no cost.
Lock your door and do ur thing.
Thank me later.
still a virgin...
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by steppin: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2015
Nnemuka:
still a virgin...
Yeah! Me too!
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by buchilino(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2015
Freemanan:

Very annoying..

i no how u feel
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by adexpa(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2015
this is a very serious issue which one have to take with a wise heart. Scripture says wot God joins togeda nothing should part. For every successful n effective home there must be an effective togetherness,house can not be divided n acheive. U will have to come matured n speak with ur wife since she has accepted to marry u she will have to accept ur totality but if she disagree u can tell a superior u knw can handle d issue well.just be calm n not be disturbed.God will bring back ur house to d one u aspired.
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Eneze1(f): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2015
R0SSIKE:
I have been battling with this problem for some years now and I think it is time I seek help.

I am gay and I want to stop but something keeps attracting me to men and I can resist their back side. I want to stop but it is like some forces are holding me down. Sometimes I feel my life is cursed by evil spirits, please can someone help me on how to stop being gay?

There are many beautiful women out there but the devil keeps pushing me to men. I am tired of my life and seriously thinking of ending it.

Is there any man out there who was gay before and has now changed? I am so ashamed of my lifestyle that is why I always put on dark glasses and I am not getting any younger, I am in my 50s.

shocked seriously?
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by fortunechy(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2015
marry anoda lady bt then her sense wil cum bk cuz women hate rival.
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by ironbody03(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2015
endowednicky:
ahan ahan
That's harsh!!!
HAH, which kind harsh? dont you know that no matter how the missunderstandings that is inbetween them,she dont have to act like that.
And am sure if its the man that did such a thinh to his wife, she will nver accept it from her because its a cheating

I REST MY CASE
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Skmoda360(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:
@op, she's probably hurting and you are sorry "Fred" is too proud to give her audience.

Sit her down and talk over her emotional problems.

I'm sure you did something terribly bad to her maybe sleeping with her younger sis or a close friend.

She must have went ahead with the wedding because of what people will say. undecided
mmmmmmmmm!!! your brain dey work oooo, I dey feel you 3 claps for you pah! pah!! pah!!!
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Skmoda360(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2015
2people:
Get some kids to gather by her window at night and sing wili wili oh! wazobia!
Make shor they rub powder all over their body.
Nobody go tel her make she run come ur room.
lmaoooooo!!!
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by ironbody03(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=adexpa post=36388847]this is a very serious issue which one have to take with a wise heart. Scripture says wot God joins togeda nothing should part. For every successful n effective home there must be an effective togetherness,house can not be divided n acheive. U will have to come matured n speak with ur wife since she has accepted to marry u she will have to accept ur totality but if she disagree u can tell a superior u knw can handle d issue well.just be calm n not be disturbed.God will bring back ur house to d one u aspired.

I HOPE SO
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by jedyjedy(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2015
This is what happens when a man refuses to be a man. He never had control over d woman.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by ironbody03(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
u agree to an assumption?...dats unfortunate...deal with facts nt assumption and by the way some of us just like our privacy!!!!
Forget it. which kind privacy is that,that you cant share with your husband.

If you say that again, i wil pursue you out of NL. LOLS
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Mcowubaba: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2015
Nnemuka:
sorry, i was going to say give b00bs..... undecided
Congratulations..u just succeeded in confusing me the more!!!
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by NemzySeries(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2015
funmijoyb:

R u serious? Wait until u r married then u will understand things
Madam notin like dat......I'm a product & a living testimony.....popcy Told mumcy on deir wedding nite dat no matter d tension,misunderstanding & wateva d situation maybe dey must sleep in dsame rum & 4 ova 26yrs nw av not seen a fight or public stunt between dem in ma presence.....so if she doesn't go to her matrimonial rum aw do dey settle tinz?.....so he shd b bribing a woman he married not too long?.....babe datz carryover for d woman....a man can buy gifts for his woman but not in dis case.....she shd not. b persuaded to carry out her duties as awife as if she. Wuz paid to do a shw
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by PreciousBro: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2015
toyeoye:
Tell Fred to move into a one room apartment
grin grin
I'm finished!! lol
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2015
fairlyisabel:
cheesy
cheesy grin crazy guy
Not me the wife is the crazy one here
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2015
Nnemuka:

impossible.....
no one will reject the real thing to cucumber.....
if e no be panadol, it cannot be panadol... grin
just imagine waking up each day with a good head and the real thing from an experienced guy with a "huge" thing.... who runs away from such a man?
UNN students...
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2015
SisiGbeborun:
Fred is on the verge of losing it right now. He's been married for close to 3 years but after their wedding night, his wife has since moved to the guest room and that's where she's been sleeping. All efforts to get her to occupy her side of the bed in the master bedroom proved abortive. She maintained that she needs her privacy by all means. Even when they have to make love, Fred will have to go and meet her in the guest room. It seems the situation is getting out of hand now. Please advise....
see bros, are you okay? What kind of post is this? Your friend's wife has not been sleeping in the bedroom for three years and NL is the best place? You drink ogogoro or dog urine?
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by ceejay4real(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2015
Nnemuka:
Fred must be terrible in bed. I cant imagine a woman running or refusing to share the bedroom with a man who can give head.

Are you ok? I guess not.
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2015
Have you considered the fact that you married a lesbian or a bi-sexual?

SisiGbeborun:
Fred is on the verge of losing it right now. He's been married for close to 3 years but after their wedding night, his wife has since moved to the guest room and that's where she's been sleeping. All efforts to get her to occupy her side of the bed in the master bedroom proved abortive. She maintained that she needs her privacy by all means. Even when they have to make love, Fred will have to go and meet her in the guest room. It seems the situation is getting out of hand now. Please advise....
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Chibabe1(f): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2015
....after their wedding night.....

something happened that night and that brought about the change of rooms.

They should tell the complete story to a counselor
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by dmola(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2015
Omotayor123:
This one is strong...

But it Happens. My cousin don't like sleeping beside anybody..

She hate other person body touching hers during sleep.

Maybe the wife is like that too.
N u think that's normal especially as married wmn ...this generation couples thou
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by babyfaceafrica: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2015
ironbody03:

Forget it. which kind privacy is that,that you cant share with your husband.

If you say that again, i wil pursue you out of NL. LOLS
read my other post and you will know my stand on this issue!!!.....just because some of us like privacy does nt mean we should nt stay with our spouse!!..its bad!!!
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by chybeauty30(f): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2015
She is crazy,which kin levels b dat na?but wait o u sure say no be mammy water abi witch ur friend go marry?chei he don enter one chance o
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nnemuka:
Fred must be terrible in bed. I cant imagine a woman running or refusing to share the bedroom with a man who can give head.
A VERY DULL GIRL!!
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by amazingspiderma: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
steppin:

Yeah! Me too!

What I read your previous comments.
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
family circle.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hey
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by KelvinC1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Even if you fvck her TEN hot straight times with the hottest balm in AFRICA, SHE WILL STILL still want to self-service and m.asturbate.. That's why she Love privacy or maybe she do FLY AT NIGHT SPIRITUALLY.. #ADOYII
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Familyfirst: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
SisiGbeborun:
You and your wife. Should visit www.familyparliament.com for deep KNOWLDGE about family life,it will solve this problems.

Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by CoCoLav(f): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Anaskie:
shocked

Lmaoo
Sweerie, why did you open your mouth? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NSCDC Officer, NYSC Member Trade Blows over Food at FCTA Event / Mother Or First Son, Who Is Entitled To The Late Father's Property / Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.